Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I will need to be selective to make sure we are a good fit.’ Isn’t it usually the paying client who determines this!??
AKA, I will use my crappy questionnaire and subsequent follow up phone call to determine if you are a) overweight b) not knowledgeable about training/ diet & nutrition c) gullible d) high worth (ideally an inheritance) e) available (and glad/ lucky) to train when it suits your sensei

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That poor girl getting caught in her stories. It's hard enough going up steps carrying food without some thundercunt making content.

Reactions: 4
I’m a PT and the thought of her being anywhere near clients on a 1-1 basis horrifies me. Giving out the same wishy washy advice about nutrition and ‘mindset’ to naive and vulnerable people on the internet is one thing. But working face to face with clients in a gym is a totally different ball game. Oh my God, the red flags are endless:

🚩 She’s about as far from a role model for healthy living as you could possibly get. I’m not saying that every PT needs to be shredded but you are your brand. You should at least inspire the people you’re working with. No one gives a tit that you did a bodybuilding comp 5 years ago either.

🚩 She’s totally inept in social situations and has zero empathy. Face to face training is all about the rapport. If the client doesn’t like you/relate to you/trust you/have confidence in your ability, they won’t be sticking around. Similarly, if you can’t empathise with them, make them feel comfortable (because some of them will be vulnerable), and motivate them in a way that works for them, they’ll be off.

🚩 PTs are ten a penny. There are loads of really good ones out there with loads of experience. She barely has any ‘gym floor’ experience training others and doesn’t appear to do any sort of serious CPD. She rushed through that pre/post natal course in Bali like it was an inconvenience and actually told everyone that she was rushing it because she didn’t want to have to bring the book home. Wow, yes, let me hand over my hard-earned cash now 🙄

🚩 Being able to safely teach other people the technicalities of exercises like the squat, deadlift, bench press is a skill. Her own form is shocking and she barely trains like this herself but you can absolutely bet she’ll have clients doing these exercises.

🚩 All she’s done is talk about how expensive it’s going to be. You pay for the PT’s skills and experience. She has very little of either. She could give away sessions for free and they’d still be a con.

Part of me is genuinely concerned that she’s going to injure someone but another part is absolutely fascinated to watch this tit show unfold 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 91
I’m a PT and the thought of her being anywhere near clients on a 1-1 basis horrifies me. Giving out the same wishy washy advice about nutrition and ‘mindset’ to naive and vulnerable people on the internet is one thing. But working face to face with clients in a gym is a totally different ball game. Oh my God, the red flags are endless:

🚩 She’s about as far from a role model for healthy living as you could possibly get. I’m not saying that every PT needs to be shredded but you are your brand. You should at least inspire the people you’re working with. No one gives a tit that you did a bodybuilding comp 5 years ago either.

🚩 She’s totally inept in social situations and has zero empathy. Face to face training is all about the rapport. If the client doesn’t like you/relate to you/trust you/have confidence in your ability, they won’t be sticking around. Similarly, if you can’t empathise with them, make them feel comfortable (because some of them will be vulnerable), and motivate them in a way that works for them, they’ll be off.

🚩 PTs are ten a penny. There are loads of really good ones out there with loads of experience. She barely has any ‘gym floor’ experience training others and doesn’t appear to do any sort of serious CPD. She rushed through that pre/post natal course in Bali like it was an inconvenience and actually told everyone that she was rushing it because she didn’t want to have to bring the book home. Wow, yes, let me hand over my hard-earned cash now 🙄

🚩 Being able to safely teach other people the technicalities of exercises like the squat, deadlift, bench press is a skill. Her own form is shocking and she barely trains like this herself but you can absolutely bet she’ll have clients doing these exercises.

🚩 All she’s done is talk about how expensive it’s going to be. You pay for the PT’s skills and experience. She has very little of either. She could give away sessions for free and they’d still be a con.

Part of me is genuinely concerned that she’s going to injure someone but another part is absolutely fascinated to watch this tit show unfold 🍿
ALL of this!!!🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 13

Can’t like this enough times.
Yes to everything - speaking factual. Nail on the head. 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she no newspapers have been around for ever and can get them online also, SOH thinks can only get a newspaper in London!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

To use a phrase I heard in work recently, “she knows enough to be dangerous”, to herself, her followers and to any prospective f2f clients.

Reactions: 22
Really it’s hilarious that she chooses now to start reading the paper. The talent of journalists has never been so poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Newspapers are no better than the mainstream media news channels, they are top tier brainwashing tools for the masses.

There’s nothing cool about reading the newspaper Shiv & the people you claim you want to facilitate breathwork to, definitely won’t think you’re cool for it either. They’re mostly open minded free thinkers, not dumbed down “news” consumers.

She is so contradictory. 😂

Reactions: 8
I'd say this is to impress someone specific that she is reading newspapers like everything shiv does there is alleterier motive.

Reactions: 18
Been away for the weekend so just catching up....
Two things have stood out... the neckkkkk of her saying she will be selective of clients hahahahhhhh give me a BREAK she really thinks she is something.
Also... the newspaper flex. I'm done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why would she say they’ll be expensive?!! And no indication of price even between x and y amount?! How is that a selling point?!

Reactions: 7
Has she given any inclination of what she is going to provide extra to justify the increases cost or is she basing it all because she has 150k followers and is broke as a joke?

Has she given any inclination of what she is going to provide extra to justify the increases cost or is she basing it all because she has 150k followers and is broke as a joke?
I’m assuming the extra in her mind is herself. So like “you could go to any old trainer, but if you want to be trained by ME, SIOBHAN, it will be more expensive. Based on the fact that I am me. Not just any trainer. Me.”

I would think the fact that she hasn’t even given a range yet is 1. She hasn’t figured out max what she could charge yet. If she gets any of these potential interests on a call she’ll ask them what price it should be GUARANTEED. Like recruiters not posting the salary and making you show your hand by saying what you expect t to earn.

And 2. Saying something is expensive constantly is a good way to ween out the non interested Aka the poor. After all, if you have to ask you can’t afford it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't imagine her being very clear as she tries to explain what ur doing wrong if she would even notice she will be too busy setting up the camera. She will get people but will she actually commit I don't see it happening. She is very inflexible even with all the carry on about living differently she has a very set day get up l, drink coffee, yoga read 10 pages and highlight sentences, run or get a bike to bjj come home, eat, nap, and post on insta, go drinking and repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.