Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Sound advice. Wears an apple for its functionality but can’t sleep in it or wear it for training and doesn’t track calories either with it. So basically doesn’t use a fitness watch.
Knew that AF was coming, she probably messaged them to beg to get an AF. She’s a wanker.
i keep mine charged by charging it when I’m the shower/bath… oh hang on, never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Clariecakes

VIP Member
please tattlers in London, all wear a green polyester dress and hire a Lime. fuck me i would pay to see that. What would a group of Shivs be called? Like a pride of Lions, A Stomp of Shivs?, A slurp of Shivs? A snort of Shivs? A yogi of shivs? i could go on
A environmental health problem, that’s what a group of Shivs would be 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Annie1

I love London.
Jaysus say it 3 times in the mirror and Shiv appears behind you. I think that's the 100th time she's mentioned it in her morning thoughts since she got there.

"Didn't drink all day" you have cava at brunch and red wine with a cheese board. I know it's not an all day binge but its still not a regular occurrence for a normal person and not something I'd be praising myself for ?
I feel like she thinks if she doesn’t go on an all day bender or a mad one at night then it doesn’t count as drinking!?? Serious🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 31

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Eek! Girls I did it, up at 5am today like Shivers because my body naturally woke only to find...Shivers outdid me and got up at 4?! 😭😭
Apparently she's had LOADS of interest in PT training AND she doesn't miss Bali even though it is raining and she has to cycle to Hammersmith.

I'd say there's interest until people realise how much it costs and how mediocre the results are.

• Haha

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
That tinted moisturiser ramble! Manic!!

Also, the hand!
I have never seen hands like these on such a young person!! 😳😱Siobhan , I think you need to go to the dr and get a full body check as those hands are not a picture of good health.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I have an irrational hatred of her referring to the F1 drivers by their first names. It gives me mega rage.
Thank god you said this I thought there was something wrong with me and I don’t even follow F1. ‘I’m so happy for John/Max/Tom’ as if she bloody knows them like

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Hang on hang on hang on.

I thought the whole concept of the Furnace was to teach women that they don't need to diet ??!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

CAA2020

Condescending Slob strikes again ⚡’big things are coming for her’ in the post about Begarty… How does she not realise the student has far surpassed the teacher 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Mitten41

Thought you guys might like this video 🤭
Omg- this!! Yes!!!
Like please please please can people wake up to these fools…I comments earlier on the Diren K thread where he’s claimed to invent the famous flow state- a phenomenon since the 1970s
And Becca- claiming to cure binge eating and create habits- like she’s qualified in anything.
I think one of the worst offenders is Queen (lol) Nicole- holding retreats (retreas minus the t for the true Tallaght vibes) for what- healing and meditation and card reading?! No qualifications- basically scamming stupid people. How is this soo un regulated?

Anyway- I’m having a wine and a rant!!!

• Sick
  • Haha

caramelsq

VIP Member
Sorry now, did she say his yesterday she is going to diet and then this morning say how she will forever want to stop women weighing themselves and fighting with the scales and depriving themselves.
Is dieting not the same? Or just cause she has made the decision herself and will just use her clothes as a guide somehow that’s different?

• Heart
  • Haha