Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
She really sickens me!! constantly belittling other people for the food/diet choices they make & making fun of slimming world. If that’s what works for people then honestly that’s great, its not for everyone I understand this but just cause you don’t agree with it or whatever no need to shit on other people! There’s no one diet that works for everyone, every body is different & people have different lives/values etc so different things work for different people.. who is she to tell anyone any different.
This 👌 I'm so tempted to email her and take her down a peg or two.
My mum who is 58 was involved in an accident 10 years ago which she suffered horrific knee injuries, which left her walking with a severe limp and therefore can't walk any great distance or exercise. She gained alot of weight and found slimming world a great weight loss regime because it didn't involve exercise to loose weight. She lost 3.5 stone in 15 months, and to us as a family we were beyond happy to see our mum come back from something that not only physically disabled her, it took its toll mentally. Slimming world is not for everyone but for my mam it worked , it gave her confidence, hope and a reason to pull herself out of a depression. Siobhan shits on everything that she hasn't the maturity to comprehend. Her way or no way drives me mad 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Miss_cici

Thought you guys might like this video 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Ruokannie

VIP Member
No mention of the London Marathon yesterday? I thought she'd be running it, showing the Kenyans how to nasal breathe 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Londoncailín

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:
SOH #38:
Stuffing her gob with croissants from Gail’s, with her tipex nails, while the furnace fails.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

London_Girl

The train strike was only reported on page 11 in the paper. She just missed out due to her ten page per day dumb rule.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

leahcimm123

VIP Member
A major irk for me is the forced positive-spin she tries to put on everything even though you know she’s livid. E.g “it’s raining today but to be honest it’s forcing me to sit at the laptop”. “My helmet got stolen but to be honest the thief probably needed it more than me😌”. “I just got stabbed in the gut but to be honest I could do with a few days off my feet anyway”. You get my drift here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

New-Yark

I’m actually really thankful for these SOH threads, they’ve really forced me into taking better care of myself. Now I use hand cream daily, spf and retinol on my neck and chest and Vaseline on my hands and feet once a week and sleep with it, Anything to avoid ending up like this crackhead

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Tattlers, I got soaked walking from the tube station to my house earlier. I cannot tell you the joy I feel when it rains in London, knowing it'll piss thundercunt O’ Hagan off.

What a time to be alive 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

leahcimm123

VIP Member
‘Not pictured: North Face jacket’ i don’t think I’ve ever came across someone who is so effortlessly a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
Thanks @Londoncailín for your 2 amazing thread title suggestions!

I'm always hopeful of a @brandambassador recap. 🤞🏻

But until then.. Siobhan's currently at home for a family wedding, (Although is home Bali or London at this stage?) wearing an awful unironed green Zara dress with some ankle boots.. not forgetting the glasses on a chain.

She's currently on a strict regime of punishment exercise trying to fit in 5 sessions in 3 days to allow for a long weekend of excess alcohol. But please sign up for The Furnace where you can learn all about mindset. ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50