Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ViolaEsponola

Is she wise though. Asking people to sign up, it's going to be expensive for them and it's just a passion project for her? Can't take on too many because she'll still be busy 'actually running the business' where 30 seconds ago she said she did the most work today (friday) than she has done all week (Monday- Thursday). Whyyyyyyy would anyone work with this dose!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

TereseG

Theres nothing anyone should be jealous of with her.

All the signs point to her having a pass degree , number 1: If she had an honours degree she'd have bragged about it by now.

shitty college results would also explain her "career path" stumbling out of college into bar work, then QA , then HR then fitness.

Nobody would hire her is why she's not using her diploma.

But she has rewritten history to try to make out like she rejected the corporate world not vice versa.
Agree with all the above. She has re-written her own history to make it sound like she could have been this high flying actuary when in reality she isn't clever or hardworking enough to make it as an actuary. With the type of degree she got from DCU it's a bit like saying you are a judge after receiving an Arts degree with law as one of your subjects.....

The reality though is that she got a normal job in a software company, didn't like it, moved to recruitment, didn't like it/was given the boot by HR , moved back to the software company and was given the boot from there too (she let this slip in that Correct Opinion Podcast/youtube she did recently.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Same shit different day

1.Time stamp then back to bed
2. Complain about the weather
3. Do some shitty half assed yoga
4. Go to BJJ, declare she’s the only girl in the village
5. Take some pictures of food she didn’t cook
6. Declare there’s the sale on the furnace that’s dead in the water

only thing she does different is get out of the country after six months to avoid the tax man

living differently my ass

• Heart

wodimus

So she is going on a diet for October. Won’t hold my breathbut in her head at least it is a marketing ploy to get ‘lean’ by the end of the month so that she can do a hard sell for the 3 weeks before the grand prix in November.

Prediction - next sale starts either 24/25 October or 1st November so that you too can use the Average formula in excel for 7/8 weeks to get you through Christmas guilt free.

No meal plans, no weigh-ins just =AVERAGE(C3:C9) for €267

Unfortunately a few vulnerable people will fall prey to it, and will bail her out of an Abu Dhabi shaped credit card hole of debt. What they won’t see is Shiv going to punishment train herself into the ground.

To Help Shiv track her progress let’s add a few metrics, starting today:

Days since last Oven sale:14
Days til Abu Dhabi: 49
Punishment sessions: 2

• Heart

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
All this nonsense about being freezing in London in September is merely foreshadowing her move back to Bali. Truth is, she no longer has a viable business, and cannot afford to live in London. Also, the clock is ticking on her 180 days before she has to start paying tax in the UK. She may go and delete the ‘why I left Bali’ video off YouTube ASAP. Hope none of her Bali mates took offence at being called ‘damaged’.

• Heart

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Surely and Uber would have been ok to the airport on a Sunday? Not like she has any real commitments, she can fly out anytime to see her 'bestie' she just doesn't want to make the effort for someone who is now doing better than her and jetting off into spring while she slums it out in 'winter'. She's just jealous

• Heart

caramelsq

VIP Member
She is such a knob
Whyyyyy does she get up so early?
Those early classes are for people with the boring 9-5
Some shite she read once in one of her million self help books that said successful people get up at 5.
Ya, successful people who run big businesses that need to be up at 5.
Not dirty useless slobs with a failing business due to laziness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'd pick a Mc Donalds coffee over Starbucks or Costa.

Was it Mc donalds in swords? There's literally a Starbucks in the same row of shops ffs 🙄
She posts this shit just trying to be funny I swear

And also, her shite about family blah blah blah yet when she is in Ireland she refuses to stay with them !

I'm heading up to Swords now actually, might do a drive by River Valley and see how many men are lusting after her

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Bang of David Brent off her saying that company wanted to Collab but she said no she'd just support them 😂😂
Howling at that comment - she really is the female David Brent.

“Company wanted to sponsor me - but I told them no need”. So just to put some perspective on that - an online influencer whose job it is to influence others while being paid to do so by a company. Turned down money to promote the company. Paid for the meals. But wanted to let everyone know how good they were.

Sure Siobhan. Pull the other leg too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
please tattlers in London, all wear a green polyester dress and hire a Lime. fuck me i would pay to see that. What would a group of Shivs be called? Like a pride of Lions, A Stomp of Shivs?, A slurp of Shivs? A snort of Shivs? A yogi of shivs? i could go on

dont think shes tagged Whoop either, bit weird if they have begged her to promote it
A stench/stink of Shivs

• Haha
  • Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
The pigeon footage has really fucked me off. She has zero self-awareness and zero emotional maturity. It appears her emotional development ceased in her late teens/very early adulthood. She is a twat of the highest order.

My morning thoughts.

1. Siobhans a dose

2. Siobhans a dose

3. Siobhans a dose.

Absolutely insufferable, did she fill one of the bags with coffee and Penneys? Everything that she could basically get in London.

• Haha
Shivs a creature of habit. Living differently my hole. She does the exact same thing wherever she leave.

Eat, Stomp, Drink, Exercise, Pretend to work

All within her familiar places.

Rinse wash repeat.

• Heart

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
So she doesn't live on her own in a 2 bed Clapham Common flat, she shares with Laura Bennett.
I know we had our suspicions but she basically confirmed it saying "Laura is back"
I couldn't live with someone like her, imagine doing a full honest days work and coming home to her slobbed out on the couch

madegg91

🔔🔔 Functioning alcoholic bell🔔🔔

The mental gymnastics she does to justify her drinking is incredible.

2 huge nuggets of information this morning.

1) She views people with different opinions as stupid or evil. NO adult at her age does that. Most of us learn that early on in our 20s.

2) She won't take her teeth whitening strips off on the street because she is afraid she looks like a weirdo yet she will do it on her stories to an audience of 150000 followers or in the back of taxis.

She's gone so far off the dark side with her life in front of the camera she can't distinguish what is real and what's not. It's all real Shiv.

• Heart

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
The way she phrases every. single. thing. is so irritating. She can't write a single sentence without trying to get some kind of flex in. She's such a dickhead. Siobhan, when you read this later, or now, since you don't do anything, other than pollute any room you're in, just know that you're a massive, massive DICKHEAD.

• Heart
  • Haha