Siobhan O'Hagan #37 Alcohol addiction, doesn't read fiction, back in Bali by Christmas is our prediction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Londoncailín for your 2 amazing thread title suggestions!

I'm always hopeful of a @brandambassador recap. 🤞🏻

But until then.. Siobhan's currently at home for a family wedding, (Although is home Bali or London at this stage?) wearing an awful unironed green Zara dress with some ankle boots.. not forgetting the glasses on a chain.

She's currently on a strict regime of punishment exercise trying to fit in 5 sessions in 3 days to allow for a long weekend of excess alcohol. But please sign up for The Furnace where you can learn all about mindset. ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Furnace sale is currently finished but I’ve a sneaky suspicion there will be a new sale on shortly enough…what date is rent due again?

Reactions: 9
Sale coming up. So many people ( none) asked her at the wedding, about how she is in such great shape, so only fair to sell a spread sheet.
also rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eh what?? Ireland are playing Scotland in the nations league.

Is she not watching that? I thought she was a huge soccer fan. Sure wasn't she out watching England games last summer and saying how her grandfather would be turning in his grave as she's a true Irish fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine seeing her take a pic of the ordering machine in McDonald’s!! What a twit!

And don’t get me started on the chicken fillet roll acronym. Hey DJ Shivers, here’s an acronym for you….bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine seeing her take a pic of the ordering machine in McDonald’s!! What a twit!

And don’t get me started on the chicken fillet roll acronym. Hey DJ Shivers, here’s an acronym for you….bleep
bangs on about how she’s a coffee connoisseur and buys a maccers coffee AND posts it.
duck me shes a bell end so early on a Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fuk she is a right oul bleep! Don’t have a coffee if it’s not up to you’re standards you witch instead of running a brand into the ground 🤬

Reactions: 9
bangs on about how she’s a coffee connoisseur and buys a maccers coffee AND posts it.
duck me shes a bell end so early on a Sunday.
The irony is that McDonald’s coffee is actually quite good but snobhead has to knock it down.

Well I am quite looking forward to the upcoming downturn (only thing I’m looking forward to in relation to it) is that this one will be quite literally fucked.

No job
No friends
No money

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No big nights out in Dublin.

Me thinks her finances are is desperate nick. Shiv of 6 months ago would have been out last night.

Reactions: 20
I'd pick a Mc Donalds coffee over Starbucks or Costa.

Was it Mc donalds in swords? There's literally a Starbucks in the same row of shops ffs 🙄
She posts this tit just trying to be funny I swear

And also, her shite about family blah blah blah yet when she is in Ireland she refuses to stay with them !

I'm heading up to Swords now actually, might do a drive by River Valley and see how many men are lusting after her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.