Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
She literally said yesterday she was "dieting" from today. Then today writes how it "breaks her heart" that other women diet. Her business is car crash of contradictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Apologies this is not directly Shiv content, and I’ve also just put it up on another thread, but it has annoyed me so much.

This is what pisses me all the way off about these over privileged white western influencers - they are totally taking advantage of a third world country, and an indigenous population that economically have very little. They couldn’t afford to do it in their home countries, but come on the gram to flex while out there.

When Shiv finally goes back ‘home’ the economic reasons will be the main ones, despite what bs YouTube she posts justifying her decision at the time.

8A36564C-A6FD-4D35-B5A6-270FC22D8945.jpeg
D17718CE-E7DB-4DC1-8CA4-7783556DA715.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Fuck off Siobhan that’s all. Just fuck off and when you think you’ve fucked off enough fuck off some more

• Haha
  • Heart

clickonkelly

“Meal plans are like giving you the answer to an exam, you’ll do well in the short term but you won’t learn anything”

If I’m paying you €267 then best believe I want results in those 3 months, I’m not paying you to be a teacher

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon

A while back A County Down Under started the furnace & Shiv showed it on her page but then it was never mentioned again.
Listened to a recent podcast she was on and she talks about a new coach she is now working with.
She says she was on a prev prog. . but it wasnt v disciplined felt like she was always saying on a check in "i slipped up ate a whole bar of choc" and she would be told "dont worry just try again nexr week".
I wonder is this the furnace shes chatting about? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

caramelsq

VIP Member
Her emails confuse the hell outta me
She does overtrain
She drinks as well as eating shite food
She wants to diet
She judges her body on how it looks
Again with the amenorrhea, the opposite happens too Shiv, ovulation can stop from being too heavy
She is soooo annoying!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Shiv is reading here!! Addressed the whoop question.

Hi you big slobbasaurous rex👋.

She genuinely has a glow on her aswell, I'd say its been brought on by Sineads despair. Odious.
What must be killing her - is that some of the posts here get more likes and engagement then her posts on Instagram 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The real Shiv O Hagan was exposed during Covid. Travelling the world taking liberties, taking vaccines, taking all Ireland tickets for games she had no interest in, taking teeth whitening strips off in taxis, taking people's money.

She done nothing to protect or help others in fact she made people's health worse. Let's not forget all of that ever.

Reactions: 32

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I have an irrational hatred of her referring to the F1 drivers by their first names. It gives me mega rage.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mamaelf

FFS, it’s not rocket science Shiv. Your skin is in a shit state because you consistently eat nothing but take away processed crap (that includes your Leon ‘slaw’ that’s come straight from a packet), the only liquid you consume is coffee or booze, you’re constantly rubbing your face with your filthy hands, and washing is such a big event that it has to be scheduled in your calendar. But you blame the gloves hun 🙄

• Heart