Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
🚨 🚨 Shiv has discovered the weekend papers everyone 🚨 🚨 Thank god I’ll finally have someone to explain current affairs to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She has plenty of time for more activities. All she does is guzzle, repost archives emails and egg pictures.

You'd swear she was exceptionally busy. Sure she had a fake Q&A last night and was posting memes at 8.30.

Go way out of that Shiv.

• Haha

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
I think she means the cost of gym rent. PT’s can pay a monthly rent or per client depending on the gym. I’d say in London you’re looking at £30+ Goes to the gym per client
"It won't be cheap, so let me know if you want to sign up"

Top class marketing as usual. "I'm gonna fleece ya, so call me!"

Whadda dose

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
Jesus H. Christ. So you’re restricting. Dieting. Got it, thanks for reinforcing that you’re an absolute shit show charlatan constantly contradictory fuck-wad.

So I decided I wanted to take action to get leaner. I always say that I don’t need to count calories to know that I’m in a deficit any more, but I decided to reintroduce it yesterday, with the idea of just making myself more mindful about what I put in my mouth

How many calories are there in a pigeon? Anyone know?
that pigeon smelt her gym bag and keeled over

• Haha

wodimus

Days since last Oven sale:24
Days til Abu Dhabi: 39
Punishment sessions during ‘best self Month’ (since Monday 3rd October): 13

edit to add

13 sessions in 11 days is just bonkers and the complete opposite of a healthy relationship with exercise for any purpose, never mind getting ‘lean’

• Haha
  • Heart

caramelsq

VIP Member
The London marathon is also on today so I am sure that doesn’t help things.
She didn’t want to go, was never going, she didn’t show us her packing and her “on the road again” song

Clariecakes

VIP Member
I don’t want to brag, but….. I had eggs and sourdough bread for breakfast.

I’m living differently guys, it’s happening 🥳

• Haha

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
That was me. She really is dangerous, talking about things she knows nothing about. I bought it today. The girl in the chemist was so knowledgeable even though I had researched it, AND not taking it to increase energy. I have reported post for misinformation not that insta cares what people like Nonsense O Hagans, give me your money. My Protein don't seem to care either. Happy to take my money else where even tho I could have got a 99 % discount using the charlatan code.
TELL ME SHE DOESN’T READ HERE! I’m pretty sure she has JUST deleted that ashwagandha story!! 😂

Hey Siobh, you’re welcome! Look at us one troll doing your work for you.

• Haha
  • Wow

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
I just dont understand why she does not work in actuary. Very good money, good work-life balance, she could make friends there or meet finance guys. As a person who is doing her bsc-s in her mid twenties(and later actuary exams) because of life battles Im so jelaous of her diploma.
She could have so much better and healthier life doing 9-5 than this.
Theres nothing anyone should be jealous of with her.

All the signs point to her having a pass degree , number 1: If she had an honours degree she'd have bragged about it by now.

shitty college results would also explain her "career path" stumbling out of college into bar work, then QA , then HR then fitness.

Nobody would hire her is why she's not using her diploma.

But she has rewritten history to try to make out like she rejected the corporate world not vice versa.

• Heart

caramelsq

VIP Member
The dating Q in the q and a.
What’s actually wrong with it ?
It might not be a real question, but can someone not just ask that?
She is such a dick, it doesn’t mean the person wants to date you.
But she has no friends and no relationships so doesn’t understand.

Imagine giving her a grand for her second hand phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Harperstern778

I’m not sure if it’s been discussed but has anyone listened to the podcast she did with Seanfitzness? She says that a lot of people who go to Bali are broken and maybe she was a little broken when she first moved there. That’s the first time I’ve ever heard her admit to not being in a great place.

• Wow

Vivian124

VIP Member
So in Shivland if you're spoken for you still can't ask someone the status of their dating life? Even on a feckin Ask me anything question box🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone asking is she dating? Did she think she was being hit on by that person she really is delusional about herself isn’t she and thinks all men fancy her. Shivers Brent.

• Haha
  • Sick