Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
Doesn’t know what to wear? Misses 3 years of UK weather and now associates herself as a foreigner.
Time stamp 05.31 posted at 07.45. Sure Shivs, sure. Unless she was stuck in downward dog for 2 hours.
Anyone else get irritated with the bra strap mangled over her head to the opposite shoulder? She thinks it’s stylish and edgy and just looks like a complete twat.
Food company “actually wanted to sponsor” sure they did. Not like her to turn down free stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

wodimus

With Shiv you never know if it’s an excuse to ‘miss her flight’ or if she didn’t want to go for another reason. Sometimes she is the ultimate frenemy to Sinead, and very rarely acknowledges her success

Reactions: 47

Sparklelife2304

Shiv: I get up at 5am every day because I am a high productivity GirlBossTM who does life on God mode - if you don’t believe me just check my timestamped morning coffee thoughts from 5.07am (I post them at 7.45am to be more #relatable to 9-5 losers like you)

PT Client: Great, I’d like a 6am PT session so I can fit a workout into my 9-5 work schedule.

Shiv:

3EC8B4C6-4057-4806-8D07-99C14E527885.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46

wodimus

Days since last Oven sale: 13
Days since last Oven sale: 14
Days until the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: 49

sidenote:

Shiv says I don’t recommend the scales but weighs herself every day
Shiv says eat like an adult but eats like Kevin McAllister when the parents nip out
Shiv says she is going into a calorie deficit but is mad for a big night out with all that comes with it

Shiv says = Simon says, but the opposite

• Haha
Reactions: 46

brandambassador

VIP Member
‘Whoop were in contact with me…’

later on when answering a Q&A she lets slip that ‘you can just get a friend to sign up using your link’… she obviously set this up herself - I doubt someone at whoop said ‘oh look at this unhealthy, binging and restricting filthy bitch. Let’s link in with her’

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Sparklelife2304

A major irk for me is the forced positive-spin she tries to put on everything even though you know she’s livid. E.g “it’s raining today but to be honest it’s forcing me to sit at the laptop”. “My helmet got stolen but to be honest the thief probably needed it more than me😌”. “I just got stabbed in the gut but to be honest I could do with a few days off my feet anyway”. You get my drift here
“I stuck a tampon up my arse by accident but now I don’t have to waste time taking a shit”

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
3FE isn’t even that special, but it’s the ‘in’ coffee place for 20 somethings to be seen drinking……but oh yeah DJ Shivers is mid 30s
3FE was cool for coffee when it first opened but that was years ago now. Same as her obsession with living in grand canal Dock and driving a beemer. Her idea of what's "cool to do in Dublin" is frozen at whatever she thought was cool 10+ years ago in her college days.

She's so embarrassingly not with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44