Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“My sister lives in Alvor if any new followers are wondering” lolz

New Follower = Mohammad with no profile pic, no posts and no followers
Last time Siobh was in Alvir she said how shit it was:

Shit coffee
Shit gyms
Shit food
Perverted men

Really shat on the place her aunt built a business in

Reactions: 29

futuremrslacey

Oh my god I’m embarrassed for them literally begging online . They should be taken up for this . And what kinda of fools paying the money . Who the fuck do these people think they are 🫣🫣🫣 Siobhan will defo be at it next just wait and see . She’s an insufferable cunt .
That begging boils my blood. Read the fucking room assholes people are desperately struggling at the minute and they want people to donate it to him because he deserves it. Fuck right back off under your rocks you pair of tears. If I was down to my last fiver which at times I have been,I would rather put a match to it than give it to him. Why doesn’t he go ask his bff Bla for money I’m sure she’s good for it. If people had any sense they’d unfollow those losers after that.

• Heart

Shivoff

Chatty Member
“ I know I don’t post much BJJ here on instagram” no she’s literally a satire page at this stage and I won’t hear otherwise
Here's a few more unknown facts about Shiv, cause she's so off the record and interesting.
She loves a drink, especially a margs.
She goes to the same 3 destinations, so well travelled.
She loves junk food, especially Domino's pizza.
She has no real friends and bullys the ones that stick with her.
She got 500 on her LC. (Wow, I know!)
She prefers Penny's to Primark (who wants to tell her?)
She was the world's first PT! (Setting the pace)
An Avicii song and a skinnygaz post both changed her life.
She loves Dublin, ya Beaut and whilst there gets a chicken fillet roll and free hair extensions.
She does BJJ, but again likes to keep this part of her life quiet as she's all about her business, the fitness furnace, or is it just the furnace? (Who knows, cause she doesn't)
Loads more we don't yet know about her, she's so allure!!

Next up on the agenda, Siobhan 'I prefer no gi cause I'm so cool' O'Hagan.

• Haha
I see she has paused the restricting and is diving back into the binging.

We are about 3 weeks off her bring back to posting about how she "doesn't care" she's gained weight whilst obviously very very very much caring.

She needs therapy for her food issues.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She isn’t mentioning it because she thinks it’s cooler to be Irish & ignore it. She is ginger after all, a true Irish patriot

• Haha
  • Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
quality thread title

Shivvers couldn't possibly do the boot camp in the park because there are other females doing it. Lest we forget our shivs is so strong she can only roll with almighty men, fucking gobshite.
Birthday week continues, i see a new belt wasn't on the wish list. Bali knock off for ever.

caramelsq

VIP Member
Excuse you Shiv, tell that fecker to park legally and stop spending money with no job. Look at his teeth, they weren’t free.
Absolute bell ends the pair of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I actually cannot believe she hasn’t acknowledged the passing of the Queen.
She is a cunt.
“Sad day for the furnace today. We’ve lost one of our OG members. I didn’t realise my client Liz was the Elizabeth. When I seen the @buckinghampalace email address - I just assumed she lived near there”

• Haha
  • Heart
“How lucky am I that I have 3 grandparents at 34. Can’t wait to see them this month”

i literally have never wanted to beat the shit into a female as much in my life. Like if I saw I would run her over and back up to make sure the job was done.

Boils my blood she does. “I’m so lucky” - yet you never see them. Only brought out for content or the sad photoshoots in Wexford Caravan Club. Has actively avoided them the last 3 years - and before anyone mentions covid. She literally broke every rule and made it out like it wasn’t a pandemic. She still would have gone to see them.
Tbf she took a picture with 2 of them them the time she came back last summer and after travelling and gallivanting all over town. As usual plonked right in the middle of them.

I think it was a failed effort to kill them off to get her hands on the next tranche of living differently money.

In all fairness , I get where you are coming from. I had no Grandparents left at that age. I'd do anything to have them back and be able to chat to them.

Siobhan has a way of making everything a boast.

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
She was going to post more content about the fitness furnace, oh wait it’s not called that anymore. Could she be any more of a spanner. Can’t even remember the name of her own oven. And regarding that buy Sean a coffee to say thanks for posting content. Wtf is she on? Influencers get more than enough free shit thrown at them for having thousands of bots, that’s all the “ thanks” they need. Complete wank stains.

• Heart
  • Haha

irish21

Lol, I see Tea Spill has Shiv on their stories.
Oh my god I’m embarrassed for them literally begging online . They should be taken up for this . And what kinda of fools paying the money . Who the fuck do these people think they are 🫣🫣🫣 Siobhan will defo be at it next just wait and see . She’s an insufferable cunt .

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Surely as a "PT" she should be advocating for exercise you enjoy no matter what it is as long as your body is moving? I mean, even the mere thought of gyms / workouts bring me out in a cold sweat but I love walking and as a bonus I find it helpful for my mental health too... just because a certain form of exercise doesn't fit in to your idea of fun doesn't mean it's any less beneficial / good for the soul... she is an absolute idiot... bet if JS starts outdoor boot camps she'll be the first one there to declare it the best thing since mams rocky Road 🤷‍♀️

• Haha