Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Thread title suggestions: (Soz, I did two)

SOH #37: Alcohol addiction, doesn't read fiction, back in Bali by Christmas is our prediction.

SOH #37: Lazy slob, fitness class snob, soon she’ll be back to her 9-5 job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Sparklelife2304

Anyone up for a nice weekend away when this happens and head to the ticket booth 😂
YES!

Having been inspired by Begarty I’m actually thinking of organising a retreat to Alvor for Tattlers on this thread. It’ll be called “Stomping Grounds 2022”.

Bottomless cocktails, pizza 3 times a day, cinnamon bun eating competition, leaving cert maths quiz, punishment cardio, photoshopping class and a big game of Shiv bingo to cap off the weekend.

Any takers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Day one of period but she HAS to do BJJ bc won’t be training for a week… Nice.

I’m sure they will all only be delighted to roll with that.

That one bjj session will make fuck all difference to the average sessions done over a year so why the fuck does she HAVE to?
Hopefully she has the tampon in the right hole

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Sparklelife2304

“My sister lives in Alvor if any new followers are wondering” lolz

New Follower = Mohammad with no profile pic, no posts and no followers

• Haha
Reactions: 56

SuzyQ22

Hi Guys, I just came across this forum in the last 2 weeks. I used to follow Siobhan in her very early days, literally watching her snapchat videos. The whole clean eating fitness fanatic insta buzz was all just kicking off at the time and I think Siobhan was one of the first who put herself out there in the irish social media channels. I eventually unfollowed her around the time she started doing that bodybuilding competition, it was a bit too extreme tbh. I haven't followed her in years and only just came back to her but it's mad how things have panned out. I remember noticing the extreme dieting, punishment training cycle and also the lack of hygiene and eating poor food with no nutrients. Back in the day she'd be posting pics of herself at the crack of dawn with a time stamp, coffee, selfie in the gym in the morning and videos of her pre made meals and supplements. Plus the underlined sentences in books!

Funny how years later it looks like nothing has changed, except for the alcohol. She seems to be drinking every day and drinking alot, not just two drinks and home etc. It's a bit concerning to see her talk about alcohol and hangovers in her 'morning thoughts'. That's a really scary sign, if you wake up and drink is your first thought. I've had to fight against a bit of drinking problem myself over the years and it's tough, it really is when you can't stop yourself going too far and then start losing days. That story about her holing up the hotel in galway for a week in advance of a session was really sad to read too, I'm sure she was having wine in the room to combat the loneliness that week. She's a stranger at the end of the day who's put herself into the public arena but if I was her family I'd be alarmed at the rate she's drinking and the constance 'justifications.' I'd say she knows deep down it's going too far but it's had to take those steps to tackle it initially cos it will change her whole social and personal life. I hope she gets help to be honest, but in the meantime she does need to stop preaching this narrative about 'eat whatever you want, drink if it makes you happy with friends'. It's dangerous and it's not fair to the people who follow her and are struggling with losing weight, many of whom probably have an already bad relationship with food. I really hope she can see the light before it's too later because there's a slow down coming, instagram is losing popularity and she's going to end up in a bad place if something doesn't change soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

leahcimm123

VIP Member
“It looked miserable”…is this cunt serious? She has posted multiple videos of her stomping round villas an hotel rooms to get her steps in. Please God let this be the end of her

• Haha
Reactions: 52

KeepitontheDL

When I saw it about 8ish maybe 8.30pm it was 282 or 283 I think. Can’t remember which one. There has been literally hundreds more since. I was going to try count when it stopped but it hasn’t stopped. He has blocked people seeing the ‘total number’ aspect of it. Shocking isn’t it
The fact that people are donating him a fiver makes me truly despair for humanity.

Cue Shiv next week... "Loads of you have been asking if you can buy ME a coffee... so here's the link" 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
How raging would you be if you were the gummy people and that was the video your influencer used to sell nail growth gummies. I feel like she's just trolling her followers at this point. 🤢

IMG_20220916_111856.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
“A very slow 5k”.
Go. And. Fuck. Yourself. Shiv.

She’s so effortlessly unlikeable. It’s a real talent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Imagine being in your mid thirties and being embarrassed that your phone beeped. My god. What a fucking dose! She's mentally stunted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Kilingtime

VIP Member
"about 12 weeks until we start having Baileys in every coffee and Roses with every meal."

Speak for yourself. Most of us manage to have a bit of control around holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
“A very slow 5k”.
Go. And. Fuck. Yourself. Shiv.

She’s so effortlessly unlikeable. It’s a real talent!
This bugs THE LIFE out of me. I’m in a running club so I do know some real elite runners who can do a 5k in stupidly fast times. There are some that literally run twice as fast as me. But they don’t brag about it like this or claim oh that wasn’t my best time that was so slow. They have some self awareness that some
Of us “slower” ones represent the majority. I worked really hard on my 5k time last year and was buzzing with myself that I got it down from 37 mins to 32 something. That was really hard work. It’s average 34-35 now but some in my club are near 40 mins and we all big each other up, no matter what the time, slow, fast, average. It bugs me that Siobhan says things like this because how is that in any way relatable to her followers? I’d love to see her total moving time vs total elapsed time.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

anyone?

Morning coffee thoughts:

I hate when “health and lifestyle influencers” not just Siobhan, act all high and might for waking up at the crack of dawn. saying she snoozed her alarm until 5:09, who cares?

physical health is more than just food and exercise. if your body is tired at 5am, allow yourself to sleep- why are you forcing yourself to get up? It’s so patronising.

fitness coaches are talking about how bad diet culture is & how we need to make food choices that are “sustainable & not restricting”. Sorry, but waking up at 5am when you do not need to, didn’t sleep well & are still tired - is also a self inflicted restriction, unsustainable and giving out a bad message.

They all love just giving trending advise - for what fits with them. Maybe should reflect on what they are really really putting out there & think about their overall health and well-being.
(Although as I’m not a published author, who wrote a book after “finding myself in Bali” - I apologies in advance for the unsolicited advise / opinions this post contains. Please not this is not intended as life advise - please do consult with your online fitness influencer of preference 4 lyf changing results xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
“How lucky am I that I have 3 grandparents at 34. Can’t wait to see them this month”

i literally have never wanted to beat the shit into a female as much in my life. Like if I saw I would run her over and back up to make sure the job was done.

Boils my blood she does. “I’m so lucky” - yet you never see them. Only brought out for content or the sad photoshoots in Wexford Caravan Club. Has actively avoided them the last 3 years - and before anyone mentions covid. She literally broke every rule and made it out like it wasn’t a pandemic. She still would have gone to see them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43