Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Howling at her latest reel of her stomping, I take it their were no men around having a wank over her this morning as she stomped all over the place. Theirs nothing graceful about her, she’s so unbelievably awkward.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

wodimus

Her morning thoughts this morning include how she HAS to do jiu jitsu for the next 5 days. Surely that's a complete contradiction?
This - her behaviour is so problematic, disordered and such a bad example for those in a vulnerable position. “No restrictions” she preaches for the Oven, while being trapped in the most obvious binge restrict punishment training cycle I’ve ever seen.

NOBODY EVER HAS to go and train Recreationally for 5 days in a row.Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

econgirl

Now she’s on about weekly averages on MyFitnessPal. James smith did this years ago. 🙄
The weekly average thing is just so basic and everyone does it anyway (even if not actually calculating it mathematically e.g. you say, I overdid it a bit at the weekend so I will cut back a little bit for the next few days)

Shiv is like "OMG wait till I tell you the breakthrough I discovered, if you add your calories each day for the week and divide by 7 you get a thing called a weekly average and it makes it sooooooooooooo much easier to lose weight, it just falls off you like".

She acts like she has just discovered the nobel prize for physics and is the first person to ever speak of this "average" concept!!

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
The awkward moment when Aoibhinn reshares her cringey "best thing to happen to me" birthday post with the caption "big sister for life 🙊looks like another unrequited love story Siobh

• Haha

smurphette

VIP Member
I really don't understand her approach to food, still. She doesn't have a proper job anyway, so every day is basically a day off. Why does she need to go wild and eat out, having the most indulgent food possible when she's in Portugal? She's just visiting her sister. Seems like it's any excuse for excess food and drink, as if she's not eating take-aways all the time at home in London anyway.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
New Mail

Subject : I’m not going to stop

Sometimes I feel like I am repeating myself through my content on Instagram, or through my emails.

But just this morning, I put up something that I thought was really obvious:

"No matter how much you ate last night - you still deserve to eat this morning"

Even writing that I was like "duh!" but even within a few minutes having it up, I had friends who said they needed to hear it.

These are people who have been following me for years and still have these negative thoughts ingrained from diet culture.

I might lose a few followers if people think I am repeating myself, when I talk about living life with no restriction, the importance of resistance training, eating high protein meals etc., but as long as I help one person save themselves from another stupid diet or detox, then I won't stop.

I know people follow me for different reasons but I originally set up my instagram to advertise my personal training business back in 2014.

I have posted over 5000 times on my grid. I'm trying to share a message about living an empowered life where you make your own decisions based off your own goals and values.

These are different for everyone but the underlying principles are the same.

That's what we teach in The Furnace - how to make informed-value-based decisions.

And mainly just how to be kinder to yourself, while removing the frustrations around dieting.

The is the last week of the sale of The Furnace. You can currently get €60 off the total price.

(Normally €267 for three months - it's now €207 for 6 months - paid by 3 instalments of €69. You also don't have to stay after the first payment if it's not for you)

So click below to get started today or feel free to reply if you have any questions before signing up?

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "used to starve on Mondays but now I'm eating a pasta de nata writing this email" O'Hagan
Pasta de nata??? Does she mean Pastel de nata??

• Haha
  • Heart
I've a parent with a drink problem that gradually escalated to the absolute carnage it is today.
And recognize all the traits in Shiv. Red Flags everywhere with her.

Birthday week is this week's excuse to drink heavily. What's next week's?

• Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Soon as her energy bill increases and it's slightly cooler and darker outside, she's off! "I just couldn't justify the prices in London, it's sooo expensive! Bali is way cheaper...then something about values pish'.
This cretin has no values 😂. She’s kill her granny if it meant she would stay somewhat relevant.

Ultimately she will go back to Bali with her tail between her legs. Contradict everything she said in that video she posted about why she was leaving Bali. Then spend the next year as a 35yo hanging around with the 22-25 group. Trying to fit in - she will do her stupid Irish jigs think everyone is laughing with her, when we all know it’s laughing at her.
Sad part is I think she will go back knowing she’s going there cause she has no where else to go - people move on from her, and I’d say her family are the same. Her parents look like they really couldn’t give a fuck and just let her do her thing. But don’t want her around them.

The best advice for her - I know, I would get instantly blocked 😂- Cut insta ties and move to her sister in Portugal. But she can’t even do that considering how much she shits on the place and is always being eye molested by random wanking men.

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
When I saw it about 8ish maybe 8.30pm it was 282 or 283 I think. Can’t remember which one. There has been literally hundreds more since. I was going to try count when it stopped but it hasn’t stopped. He has blocked people seeing the ‘total number’ aspect of it. Shocking isn’t it
Hundreds of fools parting with their money. Zero sympathies for anyone who falls for this type of shameless begging. I had no idea who yer man Sean was until yesterday.The way he feels entitled to be financially compensated for sharing shit content with his illuminois knashers that you could probably see from the international space station. The absolute state of him.

• Haha

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Absolutely fucking nobody turned round and said “is this 2007?”. It just didn’t happen. She is manic this morning. Think realisation is setting in that she cannot afford London.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sjc05

Officially lost the plot. 8th of September 2022, mark the day. The day the shit finally hit the fan. What the fuck is this one sharing a fella who has the equivalent of a begging bowl out. Get a fucking job! Siobhan is probably sharing to lay the groundwork for her own begging post in the near future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Clariecakes

VIP Member
The incoherent ramble this morning, wtf is she going on about.
What was clear as day was ‘Airport pints’ with Renee! It’s not even 7am and she is super excited for pints at the airport. Christ alive this one is obsessed with the drink.

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Here's a few more unknown facts about Shiv, cause she's so off the record and interesting.
She loves a drink, especially a margs.
She goes to the same 3 destinations, so well travelled.
She loves junk food, especially Domino's pizza.
She has no real friends and bullys the ones that stick with her.
She got 500 on her LC. (Wow, I know!)
She prefers Penny's to Primark (who wants to tell her?)
She was the world's first PT! (Setting the pace)
An Avicii song and a skinnygaz post both changed her life.
She loves Dublin, ya Beaut and whilst there gets a chicken fillet roll and free hair extensions.
She does BJJ, but again likes to keep this part of her life quiet as she's all about her business, the fitness furnace, or is it just the furnace? (Who knows, cause she doesn't)
Loads more we don't yet know about her, she's so allure!!

Next up on the agenda, Siobhan 'I prefer no gi cause I'm so cool' O'Hagan.
I’m not comfortable with all the personal information you’ve shared that we would never know otherwise

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
And she claims joining the oven solves disordered eating and over exercising 🤯🤯
She also said she had done two hours of rolling around the carpet so could order fried chicken. Surely that’s the same as punishment training to eat. She must think we are as thick as she is.

Vivian124

VIP Member
Is measuring your body parts weekly and logging the measurements just as bad as going on the scales every week? I don't see the difference when she's saying dump the scales.

My God, she is so manic rambling, talking sh1t in that myprotein bar “promotion”
Camera at vagina level, trying to stand in an unnatural pose to look like she has a thigh gap.

She's one of the weirdest, most awkward people on Instagram. I know this was suggested before and shot down, but as well as her coke problem and disordered eating, and drink problem - she surely also has some neurological issues?