Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nico93

Ok a couple of things today I wanted to mention.

1. One of her “morning thoughts” is that a good nights sleep helps the hangover. I watched them at 11am and her last drink of the night was posted 9 hours before, so 2am. Then her coffee thoughts are stamped as 7am. (I know she does them later but technically someone gullible would read that as 7am). Does she now think we’re all stupid enough to not notice the time difference between two pics?! As someone said above now, it’s just outright lying at this point. There’s no shame with coming on and saying “oh my morning routine went out the window today because I went out last night.” At least that’s relatable.

2. She reposted that alcohol podcast, with the comment “listen yourself and decide on your own risk/reward limits.” That, to me, is VERY telling. I imagine anyone who’s ever questioned her drinking has been given a line about how she knows her own risk/reward level. Which is a crock of shit. You choose your risk reward level for things like skydiving, you can’t use it as an excuse to justify alcoholism. I have a sister who I know has a problem with alcohol but who’s only recently come to that realisation herself. We’ve spent literal years as a family suffering through her shit and she’s always claimed that she just “enjoys a drink.” I don’t speak to her and my parents are much more distant the more time passes. I imagine Siobhans family are much the same. My sister only stays in the house on Christmas Eve with us - similar to how Siobhan is never in her family home.

3. That “common” is just a patch of grass?! I’ve been to london but admittedly never to Clapham, but like it’s just a shitty patch of grass? It looks like a picture I’d take when out on a walk and the realize it’s shit and not post it anywhere 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

wodimus

“Absolutely shattered” from training but is going to go train because Airport pints. The opposite of an athlete in every sense of the word. She is a liar, a con and a danger to herself and others. Just go for a swim or a recovery / zone 2 session if you really want to train, but listen to your body! she only knows punishment training and binge cycles - that bodybuilding show fucked her up more than she knows herself

• Heart
Why do her nails have a slightly blue tinge underneath the white polish, that’s so weird 🤮

Ps hi all, this is only second post here but I’ve been lurking these threads for months 🤣

• Heart
  • Sick

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Posting the bride & bride at the altar- is that not bad form?? I wouldn't dream of posting wedding pics til after the meal or after the evening crowd arrive. Maybe that's just me. but I think it's a bit disrespectful?

• Wow
  • Heart

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
⚠Anyone out in the Swords area, please be careful, as Shiv attracts masses of wanking men to the Pavillions.

• Haha
But it is Pennys and she's been six minutes walk from it every time she's been doing her adult roly poly class 😂 Miss world traveller should try google maps to get her ‘bits’ in Primark. She's some gobshite!
She is an idiot of highest order… she is not well travelled… when she goes somewhere she maps out the gyms and bars and sticks to that. London has amazing transport links and she cud go to any number of awesome primark stores but it makes more sense to her to get on a plane and shop in her local one in dublin 🤯 imagine being so unimaginative that the treats you bring back to London are butter popcorn and a pennies haul. She has zero imagination, is uncultured and has the blandest (basic) taste in food I’ve seen.

She’s one of those who peaked in high school, although really didn’t, and thinks she is above everyone else in their office work. What a fucking bell end.
i reckon she spent school & Uni years studying and basically missed all the fun stuff. Wheh she started work she spent that time working or studying so her youth and “fun” only started when she was nearly 30. She is basically a good10 years behind everyone else…she just doesn’t realise it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

KarenK93

“My little bestie.”

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again - she has no more interest in that child than she does a bag of shite

• Haha

Rundymc1

I’m sorry but £65 coffees have already been donated at £5 a coffee

What is going on 😂😂😂😂
This has particularly pissed me off! I'm taking it this chap broke his ankle somehow and now is on the beg for money! She mentioned setting up a Go Fund Me page but that would be too blatant. This buy a coffee thing is the exact same but just seems a bit more subtle.

A couple of words for this Sean chap....Get a proper job!!

Doesn't look like he took much of the doctors advice in terms of resting the leg either based on his insta. No sympathy for him. Breaks ankle, heads to ibiza and spends the last of his money and then goes begging for money! And this charlatan siobhan pushing it our there. They're all jokes!!!.

Rant over!

• Heart
  • Angry
Omg… I thought the exact same thing. Such a f’ing pick me. She is obsessed with how she portrays an image or being loaded. Never seen someone so uncomfortable in her own skin.
Same, I find her fascinating as have an interest in psychology and behaviours.

And not in a good way. She's a perfect case study in my opinion for the damage social media can do to a person over time. Trust me, there are many more like her that have lived over half their lives through a lense, never grasping how real life and real bonds work.

• Heart

MJW

Chatty Member
Sounds like Piers Morgans son has logged on to tattle.
He wants anyone not showing the right amount lickspittlery deported.

• Haha

Blocked

Morning coffee thoughts:

I hate when “health and lifestyle influencers” not just Siobhan, act all high and might for waking up at the crack of dawn. saying she snoozed her alarm until 5:09, who cares?

physical health is more than just food and exercise. if your body is tired at 5am, allow yourself to sleep- why are you forcing yourself to get up? It’s so patronising.

fitness coaches are talking about how bad diet culture is & how we need to make food choices that are “sustainable & not restricting”. Sorry, but waking up at 5am when you do not need to, didn’t sleep well & are still tired - is also a self inflicted restriction, unsustainable and giving out a bad message.

They all love just giving trending advise - for what fits with them. Maybe should reflect on what they are really really putting out there & think about their overall health and well-being.
(Although as I’m not a published author, who wrote a book after “finding myself in Bali” - I apologies in advance for the unsolicited advise / opinions this post contains. Please not this is not intended as life advise - please do consult with your online fitness influencer of preference 4 lyf changing results xoxo
There are studies that have shown that people who get up at 5am do not achieve anything more than people who get up later.

Well apart from smugness maybe 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Nico93

Interestingly, she gladly accepted the extra bank holiday for the platinum jubilee……
well in fairness, I don’t know how someone could REJECT a bank holiday for the jubilee? If she had a normal job but was anti royalist or whatever, would you expect her to turn up at her closed office just to show she doesn’t accept the bank holiday?

I’m not British, and I accept and understand how upset British people are, but I don’t think it should necessarily be forced on everyone else to feign the same level of upset if they don’t genuinely feel it. I think the respectful thing to do as Irish people is to not share those “glad she’s dead, free the six counties” memes but I don’t think we need to drape ourselves in union jacks and cry in the streets.

• Heart
It had to be titled "Flying to Portugal I'm Emirates First Class to surprise my sister"

And not

"Flying to Portugal to surprise my sister"

She's all fur and no knickers our Shiv.

• Haha
  • Sick

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
She actually a Freudian slip on her story yesterday and said 'you should be paid by your fans.'' Its not about charity, they see themselves as being entitled to it.
Siobhan’s “fans” don’t even pay for her fitness services. Why should they pay to watch her get pissed in her sitting room and stomp around Clapham 😂. I’d rather we pay for someone to run her over then pay to buy her a coffee.

I love that no one else has shared the post of him begging. Just the ginger twat 😂. Everyone else knows they have a brand to protect - not our shiv though.

• Haha
  • Heart