Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
Yeah- meeting her friends wasn't a priority when she was getting cash back and going a day later. Would it really be £500 for a shorthaul flight? I thought it would be a LOT less?

Also- the irony of her promoting her friends '80's Dance Class' after shitting all over dance/step aerobic classes a few weeks ago.
i also thought that, wouldnt imagine the ticket was even half of that anyway,

Reactions: 1

smurphette

VIP Member
I’ve placed a subtle acknowledgement on my socials. I have made the UK my home by choice and I love living in London. My friends and work colleagues are genuinely upset about the Queen’s death, and I fully understand why. You don't need to be a royalist to admire her strength and commitment to public service.
This exactly. You respect the country you're in! And I know British people who don't care and others who are very upset. I'm not going to invalidate their feelings. Even I feel a bit sad! She's been a constant.

Exactly I’m not someone that loves the royals (other then the crown and the drama 😂). But it’s the end of an era - the last queen for a while.
Do I agree with everything she has done around Andrew - No. Can I understand why she did it as a mother - Yes.
But as you said she had a sense of Duty and saw that out until the end. And for most of the time served with grace. Her death seems to be on par with Diana - as in the U.K. coming together and mourning. Don’t recall seeing crowds of people outside for Philips death (maybe I’m wrong).
Feel very similar. Charles? Won't particularly care. But she was different.

Reactions: 1