Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I was watching them pointing at the ground and shouting at a woman as she came back from her run around the trees.

It looked pretty miserable to be honest.

Maybe she was having a great time, but I was thinking "What if she is doing this bootcamp just to lose weight?"

(Because maybe she is doing it for fitness, or for practice for the military - who knows?!)

It reminds me of how so many women use exercise as a form of punishment. They think that if a workout isn't miserable then it isn't effective for fat loss.
Or maybe, and heres a groundbreaking thought, she was doing it because she ENJOYS that kind of training style??
How presumptuous of her to assume this woman/those people are training miserably and their goal is to lose weight.
Jesus she's insufferable....

Reactions: 34

Mamaelf

The constant use of this emoji 🥹 for the most inane things is sooo annoying. ‘Love my cup of Bisto in the morning 🥹’ ‘So grateful for Lime 🥹’ ‘Just had a banging shit 🥹’

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
Ah I don't think someone living in the UK a wet week needs to acknowledge the passing of the Queen. Sure there are British people who don't like the royal family. Why would an Irish person need to acknowledge it on their social media and 'show some respect' Shiv is a nobody anyway.

BigbadLc

Subject : The C Word

Temperatures are nearly in single digits here and it's making me want to start playing Mariah Carey.

I know - the rule is the day after Halloween.

But I calculated and it is around 14 weeks until Christmas.

Which also means it is about 12 weeks until we start having Baileys in every coffee and Roses with every meal.

Can't wait.

But the 12 weeks before that can be used to drop some body fat, improve your relationship with food and prepare to enter the festive period feeling no stress about gaining weight.

And guess who has a 12 week program that can do all that.

I am stopping this sale on Monday so you have 3 more days to take advantage!

Click the link below for more info!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Falalala" O'Hagan
Unbelievable, that’s basically saying ‘lose all the weight before Christmas so you can put it all on again over Christmas’ such an unhealthy way at looking at things. And who the hell has ‘baileys in every coffee’ for most people Christmas is a time of nice dinners, few extra drinks than you’d normally have and some chocolates/sweets.. not the total bingefest she makes it out to be! It really is just restrict/binge with her! This is why soo many people struggle with eatting disorders & disordered eatting is cause of people like her saying shit like this. Just enjoy Christmas time and don’t binge on food & drink simple as you can still enjoy yourself (eat, drink etc) and eat healthily at the same time ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I actually cannot believe she hasn’t acknowledged the passing of the Queen.
She is a cunt.
She has the Irish vs English mentality that’s outdated and quite frankly, adopted as a stance by individuals of low intelligence that lack the ability to think for themselves. She’s always shiteing on about it at matches so it doesn’t surprise me in the least that she would ignore the passing of the Queen while she lives in London. She’s an actual embarrassment.

• Heart

Sparklelife2304

All of a sudden she’s big upping Alvor - the food is great, smiley snaps with friends. I smell a move in the near future. When the furnace is shut down and Shiv has taken her rightful place selling boat tickets at a little booth in a small town the odyssey will be complete.

• Haha

Mamaelf

Lads, I can’t be arsed actually putting any work into the Furnace so I’m going to reduce the price again for the 12th time this year to see if I can cobble together some rent money. Oh and it’s not a fitness programme anymore, it’s a mindset programme. It’s literally the same spreadsheet it’s always been but now we just use the word mindset because it’s a bit wishy washy and it covers my arse when people say they’re not seeing results. Lol. I’m cleverer than you. #YOLO.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
They're living on a different planet. Asking for free coffees for what? Being on instagram all day long? There's nurses out there working 13 hour days and this lot are asking for freebies for being on social media ya couldn't make it up
Jesus Mary and Joseph. I'm just not able for this nonsense.

I spent 530 euro getting my car fixed yesterday, I had to buy my son a new bed... I paid 200 euro in school fees for him this morning, I'm his full time carer and he is on a disability payment...
Honestly I'm not playing the poor mouth ( I haaaaate when people come on and do that 🤣) but just driving home the fact that every single fucking one of us has money problems at one stage or another!!!!!!!

The hand out for money is just criiiiinge !

• Heart

SuzyQ22

Oh my god I’m embarrassed for them literally begging online . They should be taken up for this . And what kinda of fools paying the money . Who the fuck do these people think they are 🫣🫣🫣 Siobhan will defo be at it next just wait and see . She’s an insufferable cunt .
She actually a Freudian slip on her story yesterday and said 'you should be paid by your fans.'' Its not about charity, they see themselves as being entitled to it.

• Wow
  • Sick

G+T

VIP Member
She has no idea. As I mentioned on the previous thread I do a bootcamp and the community is unreal I've made a group of friends I'd have never met any other way. Everyone comes from different walks of life but the one main goal is to support and encourage eachother. Ya sometimes the coach shouts to get that last 10 percent out of us. But I know I can ring him when I'm having a rubbish week and I feel like crap. I'd never ring her her in a million years. She is stomping around that common with a slapped arse expression wondering what there at I bet the classes are full and that's what is really passing her off. My coach is making a serious amount of cash but I'm happy for him cos he supports and encourages us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

starclar

I hate her constant flex that she can diet on 2500cals when recommended average intake for a woman is 2000cals.

She can only get away with eating that much as she's taller than average and trains for hours at a time and walks all day long rather than working.

It never surprises me that the client feedback doesn't mention weightloss, on those cals most women will gain weight. Other decent supportive programmes suggest 1600-1800 cals and the feedback always states sustainable weightloss

• Heart
Oh, Shiv. You silly goose. There is a decent Primark a mere six-minute walk from Roger Gracie’s.
Yeah but it's not Penneys or something......

Shiv: Ireland has the best Clothes, the best chicken fillet rolls, the best hair salons alright Londoners!!???

Also Shiv: I love living differently, I love London #temperaturestamp. Fuck you Irish 9-5rs, look at me now!✌

We're all looking Siobhan, were all laughing too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eggs&bacon

She’s stuck in the mentality that everyone still punishment trains & does slimming world and she, shiv the redeemer is here to save every woman on planet earth from such suffering.

It’s 2020 hun, the MINORITY still do that stuff, most of us realised that was all a crock of shit 10 years ago.

But then again that’s her isn’t it? Living in the past.

brandambassador

VIP Member
The fact that I have to always check if that’s really her email or a tattler taking the piss just confirms how crazy she sounds. She’s a binge drinker and eater, a binge exerciser. The only thing is she has stopped restricting really. Punishes herself for eating with hours of steps and exercise. Most ‘bored unhappy 9-5’rs’ like me that she refers to don’t have the 8 hours in the day to walk 484838 steps to BJJ and work out for 3 hours.

• Haha

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
It's gas that her whole tag line at the moment is "Eat like an adult". How the hell is living on take aways, never cooking for yourself unless it's a god damn "poached/boiled" egg then training every single day eating like an adult?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Sjc05

This is meant directly for Shiv, if you can provide proof that the email from a client saying how easy she is finding the Furnace is legitimate I will personally pay your next 6 months rent!

It’s as though, in her desperation she has given up all pretence of being a genuine fitness program and is just going for telling absolute lies to try to flog a few more programs. That email reads like countless pyramid schemes, get rich quick , it’s so easy. Only I, in the entire fitness world know the secret to losing weight with no real hard work or strict dieting.

we have been waiting patiently for the shit to hit the fan but i certainly think it has finally begun in earnest. With inflation so high people are clearly more careful what they spend their money on, hence the constant sale. Also when was the last time she “opened new spaces”? The waiting list is gone for months, clearly the sales are drying up and I am so happy to see it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31