Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Think Shiv has forgotten that the world has moved on since her office job days. So many office jobs are really flexible nowadays that this routine she lists looks like something from Mad Men.

Reactions: 26

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hey guys seems the furnace sale really is ending soon 🤥 this time..
We probably should sign up before it’s definitely full x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She committed to working harder in London at the start and said she needed a change from Bali and the move would make her focus.

But she hasn't changed a bit. She's still the same punishment workout bullshitting ginger slob.

Its the first time 3 of the coaches have been named outside of Coco. There is no mention of them on the furnace website.

The whole operation is shady as fuck.

Reactions: 25

Blocked

Subject : “Holiday weight” ✈
I’m closing the sale price on Monday because I won’t be doing much work the following week.
Wait, what now? You want me to sign up before Monday because you won’t be doing much work that week? So I sign up and then you do nothing once you have read my questionnaire and given an excel sheet?

To be honest lads, I would be so annoyed if I signed up to something like this and my ‘coach’ freely admitted to only putting in the smallest amount of work possible. Surely you get more for your money than an excel sheet? Is she not available for questions? Like through email? For that price I would expect regular one to one communication.
Does she even do weekly client check ins? Surely that would take up loads of her time.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
From business class with etihad or whoever, to being the one who has to volunteer to take the £500 seat swap money on easyJet to pay the rent 🫠
Yeah- meeting her friends wasn't a priority when she was getting cash back and going a day later. Would it really be £500 for a shorthaul flight? I thought it would be a LOT less?

Also- the irony of her promoting her friends '80's Dance Class' after shitting all over dance/step aerobic classes a few weeks ago.

• Haha

SuzyQ22

And she claims joining the oven solves disordered eating and over exercising 🤯🤯
4 sessions of BJJ in a week is so unnecessary for anyone who's not training to compete. It's over exercising again to make up for a bad diet and alcohol. She's completely in the wrong game there's no personal trainer who would recommend this lifestyle. Most personal trainers I know can't even get do this level of training they want to do because they've no time between work and coaching.

Pops is 90, would she not bother coming home to visit when your doing nothing else? I suppose needs to save them trips for important things like hair lounge freebies.

• Sad
  • Wow
It doesn’t surprise me AT ALL, that people distance themselves from her, she’s painful !! (And they say we only see a 1/3 of the person online... I cannot imagine how bad she is in IRL)

Exactly as you’ve said @Eggs&bacon she is away for a little holiday in the sun and all she can drum up for her morning mundane coffee thoughts is negative?? Just wow!!! The only time she ever sees the positive is when she is trying to be smug something! Like about being the only girl at Jujitsu?? 😳😳😳

Horrible miserable cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
She gets up earlier and goes to bed earlier that's it. I get up at 8.30/9 and go to bed around 12.

For some reason she thinks a 5.45am time stamp makes her more productive than everyone else.

She’s such a bollix, ‘work in office job’ that’s called work you twat!
Yeah she just has to frame it as if she was in the gulags or something.

We see what she is like with her own business. I can only imagine how utterly useless she was as an employee!!

This boss bitch energy she’s trying to channel and the ‘look where I am now’ posts are hilarious. Busy, normal life to lazy, unhygienic, binge eating, binge drinking, punishment exercising slob, running a sham business where she tells you to do the complete opposite. So inspirational 😂
So far this morning, I've been at the gym, out for breakfast. Just tipping away at some paperwork while reading Tattle now✌. Have a couple of afternoon meetings and will be done by 4. That's my 9-5. She can fuck off, many of us don't do what she thinks we do.

It's so clear Dublin triggers her. She is trying to show the world and prove to her "9-5" school bullies that she is living her best life.

Very much a "look at me now".

Last edited:
  • Heart

Annie1

The boots 🫣🫣 that outfit is what you’d wear on a night out in town not to a family wedding!! I suppose when you LiVe DiFfErENtLy you really are out of touch with reality.

themongey

Chatty Member
It was probably the same lad from Portugal giving himself a gentleman’s handshake that was commenting.

• Haha