Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
That was a punishing 5k at that heart rate. You have to worry for people that follow and take her actions as gospel .

Why not sit your average Heart rate at 145-150. Go abit slower and actually build your cardio ?

Leave the ego at the door and actually learn how to run without these burnout sessions.

If she says this is “very slow” then is she saying her heart rate should be at 180+ for a quick run ?? That’s crazily dangerous
cadence is also average af

slow my ass

Reactions: 5

instaknobs

VIP Member
I didn't watch the reel, only the bit on her stories about weekly average..... If you go completely over your calorie allowance today I.e Domino's, b as babybels, wine, cinnamon buns, margs and so on is that ok as long as you starve yourself the rest of the week so long as you don't go above your weekly allowance? Aka binge/starve?
and train excessively and do 20k stomps a day.

Ah all's well that ends well. It eventually fell out on its own terms. Shiv was wandering around DCU too busy being a full time mad actuary wondering what the whiff was.
No bali slave labour to change it for her

Reactions: 5

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I don't like the blagger but wtf is with people complaining she isn't acknowledging the death of the queen?

It's not like they knew one another, fuck me the tax dodger doesn't even contribute to the monarch's upkeep.

Faces by Grease put something up and everyone jumped on to give her shit.

Relax, she was a 96 year old woman born into privilege who helped sustain an empire. I doubt Charles and Camilla are refreshing RIP.ie to see if Siobhan has left her thoughts and prayers
I don’t think it’s the acknowledgement of it. It’s a strange one - this is a woman that shows off her highlighter pages and dodgy yoga as content.

You’d think being in London when it was announced that she would have travelled to around the palace. Showed her followers what was going on. Lol when I’m reality I’d imagine she was just drinking in her living room 😂.
Her job is content creation - she’s obviously failing at it with the dodgy yoga and book link swipes. So you’d think since she was in London she would show what was going on in london.

Reactions: 4

smurphette

VIP Member
Women who become pilots is an interesting topic. A super difficult career choice. Shiv has one sitting right there on front of her.

Why does she never post about it unless it's smuggling drink for her?

She's Shivs secret housemate anyway. Another thing Shiv doesn't post about.
Would actually be interesting, unlike 99.9% of her content.
Think only 5% of airline pilots are female, internationally? Follow one on Twitter who kjsy posted saying she's stepping down as union rep. She posted a photo of the group out at dinner - only female. She's positive and not a complainer or anything, but still has noted that it's more of a battle - even down to things like uniforms being cut for men!

Step in and give "unsolicited advice"? Do you not know our Shiv?!
When will her friends and family step in? Honestly lost count at the amount of times she has mentioned alcohol recently. Literally on her mind non stop. You can see it’s a constant battle for her.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Well maybe her followers are from Northern Ireland, i am :)
Jesus Rosie - I’d say you’re great craic at a party 😂. My reference was if her insta following has an average age of a follower being part of the older generation - then she’s basically fucked.

Nothing to do with the Northern Ireland troubles.. Jesus

King Charles III said we can move on from the monarchy snub by Shiv….

#awks
Agreed. How many guys do we think will wank to Siobhan while driving? I’m gonna say 3

• Haha

Delihla

She hasn't though it's all in your head lol
Its all in my head that she ignored the death of the long standing Monarch of the country she’s calling her home and professing her love for daily? No, it isn’t. It’s typical rude Shiv behaviour. I’m going to leave this here and won’t be engaging any further.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
That was some commitment. She doesn't help herself at all. Big panic grift now, few dodgy credit cards and selling her sweaty gym gear non stop probably. She'll then ask the family to pay their own flights and then claim on social media she paid for it all.
Can she honestly be getting that much from MyProtein collab and sales? The collab she would be splitting with Sinead and Myprotein will take majority of the share. The AF link she has gets her about 8% on sales.

• Wow

supreme112

I'd say it'll be business to Abu Dhabi, back to London briefly and back to Bali for 2 months then back to Dublin for Christmas. Done and dusted

smurphette

VIP Member
I once met a young girl who was a brand ambassador for MyProtein. All you have to do once you have a few followers is apply and they will send you a code and off you go. In fairness this girl was very overweight and was using her account to document her weight loss but it shows anyone can become a Brand ambassador for them
Only 5000 needed too

• Wow
  • Haha
Bahaha, comments not there now. She probably posted it herself off her burner phone.

Why's she saying thanks to Olima on the same post! ?? Her hardly complemented her.

caramelsq

VIP Member
She has no content.
It’s only recently as well that she has eve mentioned money as far as I know.
She mentioned her terrible spending, prior to London it never came up.
Wonder why
London is flipping pricy
She might as well rinse the company as it’s headed for the toilet

Youltae

… 500 LC points, but can’t get any of her Portuguese right. Trying to show off language skills and, just like her fitness, failing to deliver. She’d be excused not to know how “two days left” is not “DUES dias” but the pastry name is literally everywhere. Intuitive language speaking skills.