Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
The temperature is nearly in the single digits? It’s 17 degrees right now where I am (about 1.5 miles from Clapham), how close to single digits is that? It’s blue sky!
She’s bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 6

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Subject : The C Word

Temperatures are nearly in single digits here and it's making me want to start playing Mariah Carey.

I know - the rule is the day after Halloween.

But I calculated and it is around 14 weeks until Christmas.

Which also means it is about 12 weeks until we start having Baileys in every coffee and Roses with every meal.

Can't wait.

But the 12 weeks before that can be used to drop some body fat, improve your relationship with food and prepare to enter the festive period feeling no stress about gaining weight.

And guess who has a 12 week program that can do all that.

I am stopping this sale on Monday so you have 3 more days to take advantage!

Click the link below for more info!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Falalala" O'Hagan

• Haha
  • Wow

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
He is only back off two trips to ibiza ??? How is she saying buy him a coffee when we all know that money isn’t going towards a coffee

She’s so desperate for friends and she really does make seasonal friends and she does be with them for a while and obsessed with them and then she gets jelous of them and moves on to another “friend” few weeks later

she was overly obsessed with sinead an now if u hear her speak about sinead she is slagging her off or putting her down but I really think it’s because she is in long term relationship an made decent money
I don’t think she was. Sinead latched onto Shiv, then took over.
Sinead still has something for her or she could have called her out on a number of occasions. Now Shiv is adjusting to the new dimension, weird things happen. The podcast with Diren… the Passport situation.

I don’t think she was. Sinead latched onto Shiv, then took over.
Sinead still has something for her or she could have called her out on a number of occasions. Now Shiv is adjusting to the new dimension, weird things happen. The podcast with Diren… the Passport situation.
lol thought I was on Sinead’s page 😭

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Yeah- meeting her friends wasn't a priority when she was getting cash back and going a day later. Would it really be £500 for a shorthaul flight? I thought it would be a LOT less?

Also- the irony of her promoting her friends '80's Dance Class' after shitting all over dance/step aerobic classes a few weeks ago.
Wait....I thought she valued her freedom more than money??

G+T

VIP Member
The nails 😭 Jesus wept. The feet can't be much better with all the stomping she does. It's really outs me off buy vitamins seeing what she looks like guzzling them all down.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I actually think Siobhan is a good vlog editor (to my style anyway) and definitely knows how to take very flattering pictures of herself so this next comment is not coming from a bad place but her food pictures always look weird?

Why do other influencers somehow add flare to food pics and she doesn't? Its her angles, filters and something else. I feel like theres always close ups of yellow rice and loads of steam. Its always bothered me.
Because living like a 19 year old on a gap year is her personality.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Lol tell us ur not reading here shiv haha mentioning Cory all of a sudden. Also is she talking about the queen with the train cancellation or a jumper onto the tracks
😂 😂 😂 Literally just came here to say that!! And I was also going to say Shiv's just realised the Queen has died....RIP....

Cory still never mentions the Furnace, ever- she must just be working freelance for Shiv? Doing what Shiv can't be arsed....I mean doesn't have 'time' to do...

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
“How lucky am I that I have 3 grandparents at 34. Can’t wait to see them this month”

i literally have never wanted to beat the shit into a female as much in my life. Like if I saw I would run her over and back up to make sure the job was done.

Boils my blood she does. “I’m so lucky” - yet you never see them. Only brought out for content or the sad photoshoots in Wexford Caravan Club. Has actively avoided them the last 3 years - and before anyone mentions covid. She literally broke every rule and made it out like it wasn’t a pandemic. She still would have gone to see them.
I wish I had grandparents. I met one set when I was a baby (apparently) then they moved Countries and by the time I met them again I was like 10 and they both passed a year or 2 later. One set of grandparents passed before I was born. I'd bloody well visit them if I had that chance.

Youltae

YES!

Having been inspired by Begarty I’m actually thinking of organising a retreat to Alvor for Tattlers on this thread. It’ll be called “Stomping Grounds 2022”.

Bottomless cocktails, pizza 3 times a day, cinnamon bun eating competition, leaving cert maths quiz, punishment cardio, photoshopping class and a big game of Shiv bingo to cap off the weekend.

Any takers?
Take all my money!

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Day one of period but she HAS to do BJJ bc won’t be training for a week… Nice.

I’m sure they will all only be delighted to roll with that.

That one bjj session will make fuck all difference to the average sessions done over a year so why the fuck does she HAVE to?
But she is totally fine being a white bent. TOTALLy FINE

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Imagine if she has the nerve to post looking for her own coffee donations.. has she not copped that any fans she had are the ones who had previously signed up to the furnace and didn’t return. There’s no one else left who wants to give her money, the ones who did already have done and now what? She really hasn’t even copped that her business is going to run dry and she has done nothing to drum up any more interest in her or her platform?

aefterglow

The absolute state of her. She looks like Eddie from Ab Fab.

Will she stay off the drink or do 5 days of punishment workouts for the flange fest in Portugal. She shops will be empty of tissues with the thought of wanking over the Shivmiester. Its gonna be a Fannydemic. View attachment 1550513
I suddenly have an overwhelming urge to do a 10-step skincare routine and moisturise every inch of my body.

• Haha

distraught007

Siobhan posted about an alcohol podcast that said there is no hangover cure and then posted her hangover cures.

• Haha