Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smurphette

VIP Member
PTs like Sean Fitz really let down down when they bring Siobhan on the show.

The only reason they do it, is because of her follower count. Just shows they don't care about the ethics of it. The follower count is essentially currency.
I know of an American fitness person who essentially left the online world because of that stuff. There was major pressure to endorse people's programmes, have them on podcasts/do theirs etc. Not because you genuinely rated them, because it was all about "you scratch my back" etc. She's "powerful" because of her follower count.

Reactions: 2

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
She’ll probably mention it tomorrow when it’s crazy busy trying to get across the city for her flight out. All week I’d been seeing station closure notices because of how many people they reckon are going to come

overgrammers

VIP Member
Same. They were all as smug as fuck about it too- like it was a big secret society they were all in and it was all far too complicated for us little people. The thing is- I think Sinead has more 'disposable' income than Shiv (and it's a huge frustration for her) and only invests what she could realistically afford to lose. Remember the feed Bali thing, and the gofundme they had for their friend that was in an accident - Sinead dropped a few thousand discreetly and there was no sign of Shiv donating at all- just doing the one day helping dole out food parcels.
They just don’t have a clue what they’re doing with cryptos! It’s not a quick money making scheme it’s like investing in any stocks and shares, you have to know what the fuck you’re at. It is complicated and they clearly didn’t know what they were doing.

Ruokannie

VIP Member
Can't see comments on any of her grid posts now!!

Edit : oops, must have been an insta glitch, I can now 😬

Reactions: 1

joey giblets

Classic > cassis
For all the reading she apparently does
She made a right bollix out of that flog
# gifted

smurphette

VIP Member
Lol tell us ur not reading here shiv haha mentioning Cory all of a sudden. Also is she talking about the queen with the train cancellation or a jumper onto the tracks
Would assume someone jumped? But in typical fashion, would have to be vague.

Madeline 74

VIP Member
She's around at someone's gaff, or staged box room, either way, do you have to fuck things on a table like a feral child 🙄
20220921_222342.jpg

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
New thread. Accidentally linked to Christmas rather than Shiv by hoping the mods will fix.