Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

polominted88

A new low sending that email just when the queens coffin was being brought in. I’m sure like everyone I received no emails during that time apart from hers. Then I see on her Instagram she is sat watching it, so what were her thoughts exactly? Coffin is on their shoulder… press “send”.

Reactions: 4

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Maybe the furnace sale will be extended because ‘I didn’t realise how many UK girls might not have been able to sign up on a bank holiday’ 🤥
At this stage the furnace “sale” is her new price. My guess is she read a chapter in an old marketing book on customer behaviour - making it look like it’s a sale price when in reality it’s the new price but she wants to appear too of the line 😂

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Oh my god I forgot about the Kangen water 😂 WTF even was that. Didn’t that guy she used to BD obsessed with install it for her?
I think she’s desperately running from something and using training/drinking/food as coping mechanisms. It’s clear she has no real close relationships in her life and is trying to distract herself with the boss lady/session moth/Clapham4eva crap.

She’s never worked a hard day in her life and London is 12 hour days for most of us so she can’t hang off people as a distraction like she would in Bali anymore.

Whatever is going on I presume she will run back to Bali or go to Australia when Sinead heads out there as I can’t see her sticking out/affording London in winter.
Sorry, we're full in Aus, borders are closed.

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Waiting patiently for a story/quote/reel share with some kind of passive-aggressive dig at Sinead on her (as-yet-unconfirmed) newly single status...

"Status ought not to be measured by a woman's ability to attract and snare a man"
- Germaine Greer SOH, Clapham 2022
I thought they where going to oz together? Her and Jack?

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Wait!? What!?? Alvor is now her happy place after the shade she threw at it some months back.

She basically said it was full of creeps and there was nothing to do there. That's what she projected on her stories.

She's such an insecure twat. Declare false happiness and love for everything.

Your fooling no one Shiv - address your issues.
Shit wifi
Shit coffee

Rosieray

Chatty Member
Jesus Rosie - I’d say you’re great craic at a party 😂. My reference was if her insta following has an average age of a follower being part of the older generation - then she’s basically fucked.

Nothing to do with the Northern Ireland troubles.. Jesus

Agreed. How many guys do we think will wank to Siobhan while driving? I’m gonna say 3
I am actually although I don't know when to go home 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Blocked

Why do her nails have a slightly blue tinge underneath the white polish, that’s so weird 🤮

Ps hi all, this is only second post here but I’ve been lurking these threads for months 🤣
Welcome 🤗
And yes wtf is going on with her nails? Such a strange colour under all the tippex and dirt

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Thumping around in those flip flops, is she on something? That post is just weird and frantic. And what's up with that lump on her neck?

• Wow
  • Haha