Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing all those insta bday wishes is basically like her showing off all her birthday cards. And setting up all her gifts in the table. Is she 12 or 34? What are the odds she paid on both nights for those people to go out with her 😀
Fact she did. It's a Monday night and they all work. That would be a major downer.

Why did she not have her birthday celebrations over the weekend? She probably did aswell the dipso.

Reactions: 2
does Leanne have a tattle thread ?
Unsure - I think she might maybe have one in the rave section. She seems to be alright. Like during the lockdowns she put on free workouts and Lives etc. So think she’s a proper business woman and just getting on with her life with the family 😂.

Not a #girlboss like Shiv 😂

Reactions: 11
Unsure - I think she might maybe have one in the rave section. She seems to be alright. Like during the lockdowns she put on free workouts and Lives etc. So think she’s a proper business woman and just getting on with her life with the family 😂.

What’s a rave section ?? I keep seeing it mentioned around tattle in different threads 😑😑

Reactions: 2

Yeh she seems alright but is bestie with that I love Limerick fella Richard who is awful.

Reactions: 3
What’s a rave section ?? I keep seeing it mentioned around tattle in different threads 😑😑
I’m not 100% sure - but I think it’s threads about complementing influencers etc.

To keep it on brand - Basically - if Siobhan woke up and had an anti day of her usual day. She might get a mention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so happy I got the furnace for 69 instead of 89€ now i basically get the first meal on my diet plan tomorrow night included from my savings! Large family meal deal from dominos that Siobhan has put in my customised excel meal plan for day one.
siobhan made it so easy for me, instead of preparing lunch for the office I can just pick a chicken fillet roll for my lunch break daily because protein is great in it. I usually just have banana Nutella and toast for breakfast but she told me to fill the Nutella with fairy liquid tonight because after I hit my step target (25000 steps ) I can’t be tempted by it. I can’t wait to start guys il keep u all up to date and share the insider secrets🤫
Mmmhmmmm

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her programme is stupid and weird. There is no benefit to it. If people want to change their relationship with food go to a therapist.

It's not a fitness programme she is selling anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Does she understand the word "furnace", its not related to mindset and when selling a fitness program you'd expect to be working out to the point of sweating burning the fat off etc no?? . For someone to say after doing it they don't look and like the way they look but they feel kinder to themselves..anyone can do that without paying 89 euro a month to this con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m so so glad she underlines the important parts of the “reviews”. I personally struggle to read 5 lines of fiction at one time, maybe because I’m not LiViNg DiFfErEnTlY

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Coco put up an anonymous question box last night so I asked does she still work for furnace or just herself as the furnace seems a con 😂 waiting to see if she answers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her programme is stupid and weird. There is no benefit to it. If people want to change their relationship with food go to a therapist.

It's not a fitness programme she is selling anyway.
There are even lots of absolutely free resources that deal with intuitive eating and all that. What I can never understand is how people see her public profile and think "yeah. This is who I want to pay my hard-earned cash to as a mentor". What is wrong with them?

Reactions: 12
She already posted pretend feedback a few weeks ago from another client who also claimed to be stuck thinking that "a double decker has the same points as a banana".

Weight watchers did away with pointing bananas about 15 (jesus, 20?) years ago.

How weird that Shiv and multiples of her clients are so dense they think 1) weight watchers is still going in Ireland and 2) the programme remains identical to the version from the late 90s/early naughties.

It's as if these clients don't exist and Shiv is writing this tit herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I need vegebuulls . Christ she’s an insufferable bleep
I don't know how she finds it so easy to avoid vegetables! Even with all the shite she orders! It's not as if food menus online have a 'beige' section.

Fact she did. It's a Monday night and they all work. That would be a major downer.

Why did she not have her birthday celebrations over the weekend? She probably did aswell the dipso.
Bank hollier!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need vegebuulls . Christ she’s an insufferable bleep
At this stage she is a vegetable 😂

Don’t forget guys - LC results are coming out.
We doing LC bingo?

“I didn’t study for the LC” - you bleeping did. That’s all you did was open books and suck in the information. It’s been established you had no friends of your own.

“I studied to be an actuary” - you studied maths and failed to be an actuary.

“I got 500 points in the leaving” - it was like 15 years ago now. Get over that 😂.

“I now earn more then I would have as an actuary” - sure hun. Sure you do.

“I hated the 9-5 life” - you lasted about a year before having the first of your mini breakdowns and couldn’t hack meeting your KPI’s.

“I hated getting the Swords express” - speaking as someone who would get the bus the same time as you. We all know you had the gym before going to work. Trust me - we smelt it as you passed the bus aisle 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.