Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she pay other influencers for the birthday wishes? Her last few posts have all had about 5-10 comments. Today’s generic birthday post(embarrassing for someone turning 34) got over 50. The whole IG world is so fake and vacuous, I cant my imagine how empty and meaningless someone’s life must be who lives and breathes IG.

Reactions: 15
All these random folk wishing her a happy birthday. One common denominator in nearly all the photos - Shiv with drink in hand. I’d say she’s one of those melters that as soon as the drinks flowing she’s going round grtting photos with everyone. Hence so many people appear to have pics with her

Reactions: 17
I know this was ages ago but mind when she was taking her whitening strip off in the taxi? I used them for the first time
today and it made the whole thing even grosser. Like not only does the strip feel like you're removing a wad of glue, but
you absolutely need to brush your teeth after as they're covered in sploogy grit. She just continued about her night? Wtf like?

(Apologies this was probably totally obvious to anyone who used them before)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember that so well cos she did that during the height of covid when she should have been masked up. Imagine. Disgusting.

Reactions: 11
The cup cake set up ...unless someone has a key to her apartment and surprised her ..she was there when they set it up. Is that not the most awkward and cringes thing ..like at 34 . My 20 something kids inwardly groan if they see me sneakily pulling a birthday cake out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The cup cake set up ...unless someone has a key to her apartment and surprised her ..she was there when they set it up. Is that not the most awkward and cringes thing ..like at 34 . My 20 something kids inwardly groan if they see me sneakily pulling a birthday cake out lol
Oh god I’ve not even seen it and I’m already cringing at it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this was ages ago but mind when she was taking her whitening strip off in the taxi? I used them for the first time
today and it made the whole thing even grosser. Like not only does the strip feel like you're removing a wad of glue, but
you absolutely need to brush your teeth after as they're covered in sploogy grit. She just continued about her night? Wtf like?

(Apologies this was probably totally obvious to anyone who used them before)
Crest ones you'd get away with, but Spotlight (and suspected Polished etc because I reckon they're all the same) leave an awful residue! I wasn't aware of quite how bad until I tried Spotlight, having used Crest on and off for years. Absolutely no way of avoiding brushing after.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is there nowhere in London sacred.
Ffs, Dishoom is one of my favourite restaurants in town!
Last month it was at Gordon’s, another absolute fave of mine.

She'll be mixing up the whitening strips and tampons soon. She'll have a shiny, white, growler and luckily she won't be able to spout any shite as her gob will be full for at least a week until she realises she has mixed up her face and her fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just saw the pic Leanne Moore shared ? Is Shiv in a bridesmaid dress ? Otherwise not really suitable attire for a wedding

Reactions: 5
I’m so happy I got the furnace for 69 instead of 89€ now i basically get the first meal on my diet plan tomorrow night included from my savings! Large family meal deal from dominos that Siobhan has put in my customised excel meal plan for day one.
siobhan made it so easy for me, instead of preparing lunch for the office I can just pick a chicken fillet roll for my lunch break daily because protein is great in it. I usually just have banana Nutella and toast for breakfast but she told me to fill the Nutella with fairy liquid tonight because after I hit my step target (25000 steps ) I can’t be tempted by it. I can’t wait to start guys il keep u all up to date and share the insider secrets🤫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She was a bridesmaid for leanne when she got married.
Then was a roommate of hers and her husband through lockdown 1.

Then she got pregnant and Siobhan basically blacklisted her - avoided her or was told not to go near her during her covid spreading spree 😂. Think she’s met the child once and even that video looked like it was forced 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Then was a roommate of hers and her husband through lockdown 1.

Then she got pregnant and Siobhan basically blacklisted her - avoided her or was told not to go near her during her covid spreading spree 😂. Think she’s met the child once and even that video looked like it was forced 😂😂
does Leanne have a tattle thread ?

Reactions: 1
Who are all this randomers at her birthday dinner. Or as Amber Heard says - randos 😅

Sharing all those insta bday wishes is basically like her showing off all her birthday cards. And setting up all her gifts in the table. Is she 12 or 34? What are the odds she paid on both nights for those people to go out with her 😀

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.