Siobhan O'Hagan #25 mould in her hair, picking her face, spreading covid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shitshow today was ! SOH showing her insecurities big time with that manifesto aka daily email ! Tattle comments hitting a nerve I see…
And just as predicted , more bikini pics for the marketing strategy 101 ! Think we should all light a candle for her. Thoughts and prayers are with you hun xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a shitshow today was ! SOH showing her insecurities big time with that manifesto aka daily email ! Tattle comments hitting a nerve I see…
And just as predicted , more bikini pics for the marketing strategy 101 ! Think we should all light a candle for her. Thoughts and prayers are with you hun xoxo
Lighting a single nightlight/tea light would be stronger than the furnace at this stage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was only on the other day saying how she’s in the smaller size of her shorts, the first time since Christmas. If it doesn’t matter, why do she keep going on about it

Reactions: 21
Oh how I laughed at this. Her “diary” is filled with bolloxey shite we would all love the time to do.
From 6am - 9am… THREE hours. She reads. Relaxes. Does yoga. Writes in her journal. Checks her WhatsApp.

Listen, you delusional leathery skinned geebag. Try getting up at 6am, washing, dressing, feeding your kids. Getting yourself ready. Trying to maintain some sort of cleanliness around the gaf before you have to leave.
Drive the kids to school. Multiple drops sometimes. Get to work.
All before 9.

“I forgot to factor in showering” - what? For the last 3 months? Here's €5. Get yourself down the Maxol for a power hose. Actually here, take a tennor. Put yourself through twice!

Also, she's giving an extra long BJ at 10am. A BJ at 10am on a Tuesday morning!? About the only thing I'm jealous of!

87FF30E0-9027-44DD-ABC6-7E28AEFD0BA9.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If this was my mate and I saw she scheduled in time to answer her messages I'd literally never text her again

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If this was my mate and I saw she scheduled in time to answer her messages I'd literally never text her again
Imagine! Working in time to check your Whatsapp.
That's the thing with these Instahuns - the notions they have about themselves. They genuinely think their time is worth its weight in gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why are people getting mad about the schedule, it’s completely fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm eagerly awaiting Siobhan's insights on the escalating Russia Ukraine situation. Should be any story now.

Great when she weighs in on these International crisis's.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm eagerly awaiting Siobhan's insights on the escalating Russia Ukraine situation. Should be any story now.

Great when she weighs in on these International crisis's.
She'll be googling what you're on about as I type now that you've mentioned it.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, are you forgetting that she knows Leo Varadkar!!! One swift phone call to Leo and Shiv will have restored peaceful relations between Russia and Ukraine.

Shiv the redeemer, strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm surprised she doesn't schedule in her daily dump after her morning coffee. I reckon she comes up with those morning coffee thoughts when's s(h)itting on the bog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.