Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
The latest stories 😳 that will be her justification for drinking morning, noon and night. She’ll be quoting that fella for years to come.
As someone that is trying to stop drinking after knowing that I have imbibed too much for years, that story she shared was awful.

The problem is that if you have an issue with alcohol, you will take any justification and run with it. All she is doing is showcasing her actual issues. All of you lovely lot and your comments on her drinking has actually been a big help to me as a reminder that it's not really normal or okay to drink so much. I'm grateful for everyone's comments on her drinking as I have reflected on them personally.

I spent years as a weekend binge drinker from about the age of 15 to then turning into an every day drinker now in my 30's. My husbands is a tradesman and he has beers every day after work and that became my normal too. So I'd have a few beers after work while cooking dinner etc. I rarely get drunk but it became an issue because I couldn't go a day without a few drinks. That has been for years now. It's not something to aspire too. It's not something to be proud of. When you're in an echo chamber of either people around you doing the same thing or just not actually telling people that's what you're doing, you kind of forget that it's not normal. Or at least, it shouldn't be normal.

Her trying to play it off like drinking so much so often is just a laugh is kind of dangerous. Her saying that she is 'nearly' over the weekend but can see the next one already is kind of sickening.

Maybe it's just me but I don't like it. It's as shit as her wanting to help people with their diet and not cooking a meal ever and living on takeaway. Makes no sense.

Anyway. Rant over. I'm on day 3 no booze for the first time in too many years :)

• Heart
Reactions: 118

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys sorry to make this thread personal but any optician or opthamology surgeons on the page? Need my eyeballs removed please after 2 consecutive days of stories featuring siobhan dancing. I have laya healthcare and my own GP is called Dr Sarah Burke MD she can do the referral . Thanks in advance x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
God, I bet it is too.

Essentially investing in a property fund and toasting champagne like they can rock up for the night at their "apartment" in Manchester and let themselves in the front door.

REITs are fairly common, but 99.9% of people understand they are in a fund, not property owners/landlords.

Truly shows the depths of their dimwitted that they toasted this on their stories.
Invested 50 quid into Apple earlier. Feels good to be a tech CEO, although the turtleneck does chafe a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

caramelsq

VIP Member
Siobhan: ooh! It’s Valentine’s Day, imagine, I am single, but I am wearing all red today, it’s okay to be single, better than being in a relationship that’s not perfect, oh, must send an email to my clients all about being single, I like being single, it’s so much better than not being single, everyone should be single. It’s great. Just off to BJJ to feel the touch of another human.
Everyone else: it’s Monday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hey guys just checking in.
I’m doing great on the new furnace!
I had margaritas & dominos for breakfast.
Roughly about 150 cals if you use the siobhan method.
Lunch is Deliveroo from another taco place, and dinner is actually drinks as it’s Friday. I quit my 9-5 as i realised it’s holding me back from mid-week sesh’s.
Xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

caramelsq

VIP Member
Okay my parents had a business when we were growing up and Dad always drove a second hand car, modest, run of the mill car. One time, he test drove a second hand Mercedes’ and we the children really wanted him to buy it, thought it was class. He said no, I can’t park that outside the shop, my customers will say they paid for it. Shivs customers are paying for her first class flights and lifestyle, why can’t they see this! She does not deserve a penny

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Xxabc

‘I know there are some women who would pay a lot of money to work very closely with me.’
🙄 really?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
“I don’t want additional stress on the body outside of training”.

How has this woman not drowned in a lake of her own irony?!?!

🍹 🍺 🥂 🍕 🍨🍸🍨🍺🥃🍹🥂🥃🥂🍹🍺🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍺🍹🥃🥂🥂🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🥂🥂🥃🍹🍺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Sparklelife2304

Hi ,

As you (hopefully) know, I believe in everything in moderation. Restriction of anything you really like can lead to a blowout.

I remember when I was prepping for the bikini competition and I would find my Instagram feed full of calorific foods oozing with Nutella. My body was craving calories and instagram knew that’s what I wanted to see.

It’s only now, with very little restriction in my life, that I notice some bikini competitors that I still follow, sharing these gluttonous foods - and they don’t really appeal to me any more, because I can have them whenever I want. Which, it turns out, is not that often.

Over the last few years, I’ve contemplated my relationship with alcohol a lot and I’ve currently come to the conclusion that removing it all together would not be the best option for me.

Why?

Because it isn’t hindering my current goals.

Plus I just can’t imagine a life where you can’t have a cheeky margarita on Taco Tuesday!

But what about yourself?

Most of my clients have a goal of fat loss.

I’m not the kind of coach that tells you what to do.

I like you to make informed decisions.

As we know, dropping body fat needs an energy (caloric) deficit.

This week, I managed to be in a caloric deficit, despite drinking a lot on Saturday and going for pizza with my friends last night.

How?

Activity was high over the week and weekend. Even when I woke up on Sunday, I had 6000 steps done from my late night dancing!

I was a bit too hungover on Sunday to eat until the afternoon on Sunday, so I had enough calories for pizza and cookies.

(This is, of course, not conducive with health, but I’m just showing that you can be in a calorie deficit and having fun)

Now, if you’re reading this in disgust that a personal trainer lives like this, maybe I’m not the coach for you.

I also know that my Sundays are my lazy days and that I will be back to my productive, healthy and fit self on a Monday so I’m not beating myself up about it.

For my clients, I like them to try not to overhaul their life but to live it with more awareness and look out for small habits that they could change that might illicit a calorie deficit.

E.g. Perhaps they go out at the weekend for dinner and drinks and it ends up with them in a calorie surplus. I don’t want any guilt around this. I want them to journal their thoughts on how they are feeling, with their goals and values in mind.

If they are really set on fat loss as a goal, then they might decide that next time they’ll go for the dinner and not drink, or they will eat at home and then go for drinks, or they will make sure to get up and do some movement on the Sunday, OR perhaps they are really clear on their values of enjoying time with friends and family and practice acceptance that it will mean a slower route to their fat loss goal - and that’s perfect!

I like to use a “no hangover” rule for the majority of the time (last weekend was a special occasion!), which means I can have a nice glass of wine with dinner or a margarita but only enough that I don’t feel it the next day.

At the moment, I’m not that fussed about a fat loss goal, but currently my main goal is building the new version of The Furnace and learning how to market it properly.

So if you would like some help getting to your goals, in an empowered way, you can join The Furnace today. If you have any questions or doubts whether it is suitable for you, please reply here and we’ll see if you’re a good fit!

Thanks for reading,
“I’m not the kind of coach that tells you what to do.”

Imagine any other profession saying that:
Im not the kind of financial advisor who gives financial advice
Im not the kind of butcher that has meat
Im not the kind of fanny waxer that waxes fannies

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Teddy1902

Am I being super critical but should Aoibhinns bum not be a bit lower doing the plank?
Was literally just going to type this as a qualified PT shouldn't Siobhan be able to tell her the reason you are doing it for so long is because you are doing it wrong 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51