Siobhan O'Hagan #25 mould in her hair, picking her face, spreading covid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I forgot to schedule in showering and eating’

Okay…… showering isn’t something you do very often Shiv, I can see how you ‘forgot’ about that.
Eating however, never stops!

What a dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In my job I meet lots of big drinkers and its the consequences of years of heavy drinking that she is so ignorant of. Its not just the toll it takes on your physical self but your brain. Some people literally revert to childlike states because their brains are destroyed from alcohol. The build up of toxins in the body is not capable of clearing anymore from over consumption of alcohol. People literally have to take laxatives because of that. She won't be so high and mighty about laxatives when her brain is fried from drinking too much.
The best way to describe shiv is she believes her own hype. But that's fading. If she lived in Ireland I think she would be more successful as people work hard not just seen to be working hard. It's honestly like she had a breakdown escaped to bali and now just thinks all the awful things she does are OK and she deserves the right to do any of them.
Journalling is just a fancy way of saying Dear Diary today I did x y z I kept a diary during lockdown but it more like thoughts of the day. I didn't need an hour for it. I'm just off now for my scheduled shower incase anyone was wondering. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've woken up this morning and looked at her story and for some reason I want to smack her silly face more than I've ever done before. That stupid morning timetable. She hasn't scheduled a shower or eating. Just duck off. Really. duck off. I work a 9 to 5 (God forbid) but I actually love my job working with homeless young people. I am so, so busy but I still manage to shower, eat and go to the gym. Why on earth does this cretin think she is special? What is her purpose? Does she do anything meaningful at all? What is so different about her life? Answers on a postcard please!

Reactions: 38
Imagine having to write down your morning routine that's the same every morning & ✅ off as you do them. I got up this morning at 7am to get myself & the kids out to school & work like every mortal on the planet 😅 might leave the iron on a few times though 🤣

• Haha
In what world does setting up new people only take 15 mins?
and in what time zone?
I'd assume that most furnace clients would be Ireland/UK, so if she was actually going to do a video/phone check in - it would be extremely early in the AM.
Or is 'Check-Ins' just a whatsapp message into a group chat :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Hi ,

I’ve been thinking a lot about success and what defines it.

Growing up, I thought money = success but never had any idea how much.

I tried to chase it by studying Actuarial Maths in university, but then I realised that I didn’t think I would be happy if I was working as an Actuary so I attempted recruitment for a year before feeling very lost.

I loved training and I was a bit obsessed with dieting, but when somebody suggested I became a personal trainer, I didn’t even entertain it because I didn’t think I could make a success of myself.

But I was miserable and willing to try anything.

Fast forward 7 years and I still don’t know what success is exactly but I think I have it. I wake up every day with very little stress and I have a lot of joy in my days.

My work is rewarding because it helps women feel good, and I have amazing coaches who also find success in helping women feel good.

But I sometimes find myself getting caught up looking at other people’s success online and wonder am I doing it wrong. I see so many PTs and coaches boasting 5-figure months and selling high-ticket online coaching.

I know there are some women who would pay a lot of money to work very closely with me.

But I couldn’t charge high-ticket prices.

I don’t believe that anyone, besides maybe athletes and perhaps people who need very high-level nutritional help, should be paying over €1,000 a month for online coaching.

And I’m very aware that I am not qualified enough to help people like that.

Even at €89 a month, I know that I could sell many more spaces on The Furnace if I used better sales tactics - like before and after pictures. But I don’t believe that before and after pictures are a morally correct way to sell my coaching. No two people are alike and everyone will get different results.

Plus there is an underlying risk that by sharing transformation photos that I would be insinuating that the “before” photo is something that needed to be changed.

(I look back on my old transformation photos that I used to post to inspire people, and I realise that I didn’t even need to change!)

When I first launched the original version of The Furnace in 2017, I knew I wanted to educate women on what I had learned about nutrition and training.

I realised I knew how to get shredded (and I did, for a bikini competition) but I realised that’s not where my happiness lay. I wanted to teach women what they needed to know to do it, but also the mindset tools to decide themselves what is best for them.

Another decision that would be frowned upon by the "business coaches", was that I wasn’t trying to get people onto a subscription service forever. I wanted women to be self-sufficient and never get tricked into a miserable diet again.

So at the end of the 12 weeks we usually part ways because they don’t need us any more.

I am also very careful to refer on anybody that needs extra help that we can’t provide. By keeping the client’s health and happiness at the forefront of our goals, rather than their money, we can be sure that we are doing our best.

Luckily, by sticking with my morals, when it came to business tactics, things really did pay off. Eventually, mostly by referrals, we had waiting lists every week to join.

So if you are running a business, don’t look at success in terms of revenue. Look at the people you are helping, the problems you are solving and the rewarding feeling it gives you.

My morals will be different to yours, and mine will probably change again over the coming years, but I guess I’ve realised that success to me is making enough money in a way that is helpful to people.

Thank you for reading my essay!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Schedules about the same amount of time for 'Accounting Queries' as work
I can image the queries her accountant has for her.
"SOH can you tell me the business justification for the use of your business account for the purchase of 20 margaritas?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘I know there are some women who would pay a lot of money to work very closely with me.’
🙄 really?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Morals!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
GIVE ME STRENGTH!!

She talks about her morals in terms of not posting before and after pictures (that don’t exist), but NOT about all her shenanigans during Covid. Siobhan love you have truly sold your soul.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
But she does post before and after pictures of herself, to be like don't do this to yourself I was miserable etc etc sinead even posted pictures of herself before and after she did shivs programme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Everything she posts is to validate and rationalise her lifestyle choices to herself.

Reactions: 17
Even at €89 a month, I know that I could sell many more spaces on The Furnace if I used better sales tactics - like before and after pictures. But I don’t believe that before and after pictures are a morally correct way to sell my coaching.
No, a moral way to sell your coaching is by -

1. Locking women into three €79 payments for the old program which Lucifer himself could not cancel.
2. Saying that you have access to the content 'forever babes' but then charging the old members to view the content on the new website.
3. Lying about your "three" coaches having postpartum qualification.

I also see she got rid of the Facebook page....some people have said previously on these threads that the Facebook page was one of the better things about the program. She's too lazy to admin a Facebook page. She needs that time to journal I suppose. I'm going to do some serious damage to my eyes with the amount of eye rolling I do when I see her stupid schedule she posts every few months. Remember when she did the last quarantine and she had it written out on a piece of paper like a toddler. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Living differently there shiv yeah ?

That list is pathetic. It's like something an 11 year old would do on her midterm break
My god daughter is studying for her junior certificate and she has a timetable just like that.. Shiv grown ass boss babes don’t need a timetable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My god daughter is studying for her junior certificate and she has a timetable just like that.. Shiv grown ass boss babes don’t need a timetable!!
It's the whole journalling/self awareness/manifestation bullshit they all buy into. Dinky notebooks and spreadsheets to organise their thoughts so they can fool themselves into thinking they're actually productive...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.