Siobhan O'Hagan #25 mould in her hair, picking her face, spreading covid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone recap Moscow. So much has happened I cant remember 😆
It was when she first started traveling to Thailand and enlightening all of us plebs about the living ✨differently ✨ lifestyle. She booked a connection that was too short on her way home, and missed her connecting flight so ended up stuck in Moscow for 24hrs. Cue many emotional and dramatic stories from the airport. It was iconic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was when she first started traveling to Thailand and enlightening all of us plebs about the living ✨differently ✨ lifestyle. She booked a connection that was too short on her way home, and missed her connecting flight so ended up stuck in Moscow for 24hrs. Cue many emotional and dramatic stories from the airport. It was iconic.
Good times.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh tell us how bad slimming world is shiv I can't Wright to here your expert views from when u did it I 2013 back when u where "fat" she wasn't but whatever gets her through the day.

Reactions: 9
She was on her way to do her surprise Mam video..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally iconic

My favourite bit was sniveling “I missed it!” down the camera with a Blair Witch Project-worthy snot shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The white finger and toe nails 🤮🤮 WHY does she think this is a good look? Is it an attempt to enhance her sun damaged skin tan?

Reactions: 12
Sorry have did I hear her correctly that for people without a gym shes not even giving a home workout programme just a walking programme?? Honest to god what an absolute chancer, what exactly is she educating people on? No exercise programmes for some no food plan or meal examples. Seems like she's basically getting paid for putting someone's details into an online calorie calculator.

Also a few years ago I remember she was aiming to run everyday for a month, shock horror she got a foot injury after about 10 days. Wouldn't take any advice from this PT who doesn't understand the dangers of overexercising/overloading. I know operation transformation gets a lot of stick but for free you seem to get a lot lot more from that.

Absolute cretin of a human.

Reactions: 22
Sorry have did I hear her correctly that for people without a gym shes not even giving a home workout programme just a walking programme?? Honest to god what an absolute chancer, what exactly is she educating people on? No exercise programmes for some no food plan or meal examples. Seems like she's basically getting paid for putting someone's details into an online calorie calculator.

Also a few years ago I remember she was aiming to run everyday for a month, shock horror she got a foot injury after about 10 days. Wouldn't take any advice from this PT who doesn't understand the dangers of overexercising/overloading. I know operation transformation gets a lot of stick but for free you seem to get a lot lot more from that.

Absolute cretin of a human.
Just shows how far her ego is inflated and how special she thinks she really is.

Space cadet!

• Heart
She targets women because she sees them as easy to manipulate.

Thriving!!! please Siobhan your hardly surviving

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She targets women because she sees them as easy to manipulate.

Thriving!!! please Siobhan your hardly surviving

When she saying thriving she's talking about the yeast and mould in her hair, skin and other places. A lot of things thrive in a damp dirty environment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Any receipts. Need to see this prime example of entitled and privileged moaning.
No, sadly. I think they were all on her stories at the time.

“Comparison pictures aren’t helpful when they don’t suit my agenda”. This is three of at least a dozen.

8EDEA9BF-27F9-4520-B140-6D5541966D19.jpeg

01C74953-9188-40B3-B84B-4BFC373D5AF9.jpeg

83FF53BC-832F-4EEC-8391-86D230CF4253.jpeg

Why does she constantly give herself a thigh gap when she clearly hasnt got one. Wasn't there a time when thigh gaps where all the rage but in a negative way. She's a solid dose.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.