Siobhan O'Hagan #25 mould in her hair, picking her face, spreading covid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest picture on grid does nothing for her. I get she's posting bikini shots to improve her likes but what even. She eyes look crazy the fake boob sitting there on its tod 🙄

I'm surprised she didnt mention the solid shits she's been doing! A solid week of training, drunk Saturday, hungover Sunday, so out trained her weekend by a week in 2 days ... where do I sign up ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
expert in Moscow airports :LOL:
Wait until we see,
'From my extensive time spent in Russia (Moscow Airport) I understand the frustrations of the poor people in that part of the world. I was once stuck in Russia for a considerable amount of time and the situation was so dire I couldn't even get any vegetables. No, wait, that was Portugal. Anyway, thoughts and prayers to all of those poor people stuck at airports with no way out. I know how it feels. I stand with you. Sending all my love.'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wait until we see,
'From my extensive time spent in Russia (Moscow Airport) I understand the frustrations of the poor people in that part of the world. I was once stuck in Russia for a considerable amount of time and the situation was so dire I couldn't even get any vegetables. No, wait, that was Portugal. Anyway, thoughts and prayers to all of those poor people stuck at airports with no way out. I know how it feels. I stand with you. Sending all my love.'
We are now joined live by our Moscow correspondent, Siobhán ‘lost in Moscow’ O’ Hagan....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi , I'm new to tattle but wow ye have opened my eyes to so much. Siobhan has really been annoying me . But its worth watching her stories just to read the craic on here 🤣🤣.
I have also noted she hasn't mentioned her beloved Dublin team game against Mayo ........🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As a relatively well informed nutritionist, I can assure you that for the general population, one day of being busy and accidentally “not eating enough” (especially by Shiv’s standards) won’t do you any harm, and you can continue your life as normal. No need to make it up the next day.

But perhaps you’d be better off to take advice from the far superior anonymous coaches at the Furnace, who are working under an expert in benders, binges, and punishment workouts instead.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What decent coach openly admits they under eat and over train. What a role model.

Reactions: 8
Why is Furnace women only? Those lucky guys tho
she targets women only because she is going for the “relatable PT” selling point ! If she was an any way half decent PT she would be able to coach anyone ! But she doesn’t have a clue …

also worth noting she targets vulnerable women.Based on the sub par quality of her programme I’m assuming her clients are lacking confidence and also fitness /nutrition knowledge, and would find it daunting to join a gym so they choose a more “relatable PT” that’s why she loves reminding us of her “overweight pictures “
-Look I was over weight and then I changed my life! You can too !but only with my super woke living differently manifesto and binge/starvation mindset!

That’s how these cretins make their money ! They feed off others insecurities and make them feel like they are part of something!This is why I’m so against any sort of insta coach / influencer ! The negative effects they are having is off the charts ! I could rant all day but I will leave it there for now.

I am off to make a coffee and have some woke thoughts xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And if you were ever wondering how she has a thigh gap in her pictures, it’s because she stands with her feet half a metre apart 🙃👍
Also always 1 foot slightly in front of the other. #angles
Lets not forget about the tall, narrow mirror she always uses.
It literally is all smoke and mirrors with these lot

Reactions: 17
Just a note, that email is repositioning of herself as trying to help women. I remember when she first was selling online, and all she talked about was...... I can help get you lean. It was all about getting women lean. Then on the Gram, there was a significant movement away from losing weight and getting lean rhetoric by the likes of Shona virtue, which was all about helping people, mindset, education. And hey presto, she was all about that, which is her current position. I have no issue if she sells her prog online; most trainers all sell the same thing, consistency, calorie deficit, cardio and weights. Would I recommend her prog.. no way, she is a spoofer, just copying (badly) others. If she sells her prog to people, more fool them. But it is aimed at the people who know nothing. But let's not rewrite history. You did this to make money with a sales line of I can get you lean, not I want to educate, enable, mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.