Siobhan O'Hagan #25 mould in her hair, picking her face, spreading covid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question and no shade to anyone as I have been angry with these Insta-twats; why spend your hours and days being consumed by slagging these people off when we could all just get on with our own lives? This isn't a dig, it is a genuine question. At first, I felt they deserved it and this was a place to vent my anger at them but now I think what's the point? It makes me feel dirty and like I need a to take hold of my own life over having a go at others. Would anyone care to share their reasons for a genuine conversation over this? 🫣😁
Hi Siobhan 👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, instead of leaving a laughing emoji 'whittlinghooMonkey', maybe you have some brain cells to answer?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuine question and no shade to anyone as I have been angry with these Insta-twats; why spend your hours and days being consumed by slagging these people off when we could all just get on with our own lives? This isn't a dig, it is a genuine question. At first, I felt they deserved it and this was a place to vent my anger at them but now I think what's the point? It makes me feel dirty and like I need a to take hold of my own life over having a go at others. Would anyone care to share their reasons for a genuine conversation over this? 🫣😁
Only one Insta twit I’m concerned with. So I’m all good. Take your point but Shiv’s block and ignore strategy deserves some airing.

Reactions: 11
For me I find it entertaining in the way I enjoy buzzfeed articles - I can switch off for a few minutes and get a great laugh from the many genuinely funny posters here.
But I do also think it’s important to have somewhere to call out the many lies and shady practices we see with influencers online. They operate in an echo chamber on Instagram and no one can even give constructive criticism without being blocked

Reactions: 26
Genuine question... Why sign up for an account if you don't want to join in?

Also, show us your thumbs to prove your not Shiv

Liar liar pants on fire 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Better to be direct than be a passive aggressive twit behind an emoji. Don't be a nasty person if you cannot take it back.
I wasn’t nasty, but I’m not engaging with this any further. There’s a dozen better threads you could have had a general chat about why people chose to post here, and there’s literally no reason to come onto this specific one and start throwing around insults. That nice facade slipped real quickly, you’re here for an argument. Also as a new member I’m not sure your “at first I felt…” really stacks up but that’s beside the point. If it’s not for you then don’t come here. So in the nicest way, please duck off Siobhan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I absolutely agree with the second half of your statement where there should be constructive criticism allowed and a place to air that.
Why does it need to be 'entertaining' to berate someone and witness their downfall. What part of you and others think this is any different to them doing what they do? So, if I bully a bully, that makes me a good person? This is what everyone here is doing. It's not constructive, it's bullying and harrassment. People on here spend their days being nasty about people in-between their jobs or picking up their kids. Why is that classed as normal? If we all watched an Instagram influencer doing that, everyone would be in uproar. Why do people on here think it's ok? What if Siobhan hurt herself (God forbid ❤) over these forums? Is that ok? Could you sleep at night over that?
Ok lol

This is why this site exists, when influencers do stupid, disrespectful things and any of us have tried to point it out we get blocked, doxxed and kept voiceless. So we come here to discuss like adults.

It's not bullying the bully as you stated, since the bully has silenced us.

If shiobhan wants to come here and read it, it's on her, since in her Instagram world she's not capable of having that adult conversation.

If Siobhan decided to hurt herself then I'd really think fannying around on Instagram is the last place for her and speaking to an actual therapist/counsellor (not Sinead) would be the best advice for her.

If you think Siobhan would be open for conversation about all the terrible things she's done and said over the years then why not go try and let us know how that goes 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 32
HarryPotHead clearly hasn't anything constructive to add other than an emoji 🥱
I've plenty to say about the lies, editing and stealing from the homeless she's done.

Also the not giving a flying duck about anyone else as she ran from lockdown to lockdown

Prove your not Siobhan you mouth 🤣

Delihla, you are clearly nasty and need help before you do something worse with your life. Your defence is weak and pathetic. You all want to claim that I am Siobhan because it makes it easier for you to find any words for your defence. 'duck off Siobhan'....how clever of you. You have deep issues and need help. I have screen shot all of your posts and have a case for the Police. I suggest you stop the your vile bullying and get a life of your own. You were probably one of the people that harrassed Caroline Flack. You are sick and twisted. Are you in mummy's basement bashing out insults to people you are jealous of? Get a life you scum bag.
Sad, sad Siobhan 🤣 got no friends to go drinking with tonight eh 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Delihla, you are clearly nasty and need help before you do something worse with your life. Your defence is weak and pathetic. You all want to claim that I am Siobhan because it makes it easier for you to find any words for your defence. 'duck off Siobhan'....how clever of you. You have deep issues and need help. I have screen shot all of your posts and have a case for the Police. I suggest you stop the your vile bullying and get a life of your own. You were probably one of the people that harrassed Caroline Flack. You are sick and twisted. Are you in mummy's basement bashing out insults to people you are jealous of? Get a life you scum bag.
Wow that deteriorated quickly, I think you might need to ask Sinead for some calming techniques and meditation.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"Nobody is thinking about you" quote

If only she would listen to herself when dining alone (Croatia example) and she is projecting that all couples in the room are judging her 🥴🥴

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't say there is any bullying here on this particular thread. There is a scam artist being called out and held to account but no bullying.

I wouldn't post here if there was.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't say there is any bullying here. There is a scam artist being called out and held to account but no bullying.

I wouldn't post here if there was.
I’ve seen some really horrible comments on tattle on other threads but not really on Siobhan’s threads. People rightly call out all the shady things she’s done

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.