Siobhan O'Hagan #25 mould in her hair, picking her face, spreading covid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we just ignoring the "modelling shoot" in the middle of her stories this morning ... what the f was that about ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shiv models her style on James Smith except instead a slick application uses an excel spreadsheet😂😂😂.😂

She had the following and money to invest in technology but has decided spending stupidly on drink, handbags and 1st class flights is preferable to investing in the business.
Exactly- an app would have been a drop in the ocean in relation to her spending habits. She probably thinks her 'knowledge' is sufficient...

Reactions: 9
I don’t see her selling point tbh.

Nothing about her body makes me think she a)knows how to eat to feed her body the best or b) knows how to work out

There are so many on line platforms now. I was using one myself. $33 per month, 5 workouts every week plus a meal plan and shopping list. Videos to the exercise broken down and options if you were working out at home or the gym.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes! I don't think it got the attention it deserved. Wtaf

Thank you forgotmyacc!! I was having a Chandlerand the leather pants moment ...pointing to the screen and shouting in here hellooooo wtf someone please comment on this !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In my opinion if you have a good routine and balance with your food and exercise you don't read a book while trying to do 10k steps. If I saw my trainer online walking around reading a book to get in steps to counteract her poor food and drink choices I'd be pissed off. And also panicking, because reading is my relaxing time, as it is with most people!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She makes everything stressful I couldn't imagine pacing back and forth reading and replying to emails in such a frantic manner to just get to 10k steps in a day

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She makes everything stressful I couldn't imagine pacing back and forth reading and replying to emails in such a frantic manner to just get to 10k steps in a day
But living differently and freedom.....

She's as consumed by routine in her head as much as those people she throws shades at.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Activity was high over the week and weekend. Even when I woke up on Sunday, I had 6000 steps done from my late night dancing" THIS 👆🏻 The majority of people don't have enough hrs in the day to work out twice daily or get 20000 steps in to burn off all the alcohol & greasy food. She's lost touch with reality
Speaks volumes of her knowledge on nutrition and exercise if she thinks a measly 6k steps will have any impact on the amount of booze she consumed to get her to do the 6k steps she did dancing.

You know the saying you can’t out-train a bad diet? Well, you can’t out-dance a bender. Sorry to break the news to you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Lads look honestly I'm not a gym person, but if I ever went to look for a personal trainer and they suggested to me that 6k steps of being on the piss counted as exercise I'd run a bloody mile

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry…you what?
She has zero self-awareness, like why would you post that?! Going by that it looks like she spends about an hour a day, if even, on her business - 30 minutes to get new clients get set up and then 15 minutes on check-ins! Either she has the other 3 coaches doing the grunt work or she has very few clients in the books. That calendar is nothing to brag about!

Reactions: 20
For one that hated being tied to a 9-5 she has a fairly scheduled and regimented way of living differently....

Reactions: 49
For one that hated being tied to a 9-5 she has a fairly scheduled and regimented way of living differently....
You have hit the nail on the head. Nothing spontaneous
Sure we all have to have routine when we work 9-5, she is the same except!! She has to schedule in a shower, who does that?? If I made a list of things to do on a day it would not include a shower, coz I do that daily, I don’t write down that I need to have a wee either
LiViNg dIFerEnTly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.