Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sticking up for her but aib have introduced a new extremely irritating payment validation thing. Quite why she doesn't open a bank account in Bali is beyond me though, if you think if somewhere as 'home' why would you not have an account there?
I lived abroad for a year and opened an account within 48 hours of arriving. It made life so much simpler.

Reactions: 9
Fears eating too few calories... honestly Siobhan I really wouldn't worry, you wont fade away.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes but she's not a resident in Bali so she probably can't open an account. And her business is not registered there and she doesn't pay taxes there so she most likely wouldn't have the documents to open one. She wouldn't have a tax number for her business. The country in Asia that I live in you wouldn't be able to open a bank account on a business visa. A business visa here is very similar to a tourist visa. It doesn't mean you are a resident or can work here. If you had a legitimate business in the country you'd be a resident not on a business visa. A business visa is temporary. They think they are boss babes with their business visas but they are just glorified tourist visas. I'm not sure about Indonesia but I kind of doubt she has the right documents to open an account there.

If you were there legitimatelly or you had a legitimate business in Indonesia of course you would open an account but digital nomads basically live outside of a lot of laws etc.

Nothing about Siobh is legit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jeepers that certainly isn’t keeping her in the first class/ flitting around apartments lifestyle that she is accustomed to!

Reactions: 10
I'm no Maths Graduate, but how on EARTH is she profiting 80k a year?
Confirms to me she is living well beyond her means. I'd love to look deeper at the accounts and see the cash flow and statement of profit and loss.

It's just about head above water stuff considering how she lives!

Reactions: 11
Jeepers that certainly isn’t keeping her in the first class/ flitting around apartments lifestyle that she is accustomed to!
Wow 😳 I was expecting more of a profit. It’s pure services based and costs her nothing (ie no cost of goods sold, machinery/overheads for fixed assets.) so she’s pure profit. How much is her service does anyone know?
Hopefully she has some IG income coming in, I’m on similar perhaps more and I’d never waste my money on business class and still don’t have a mortgage. She’s fooling no one if she’s splashing that amount of cash it’s no wonder she’s dependent on a trickle of cash hitting her accounts.
If she can’t open a bank account there’s so many other options out there, at least keep 100E in an online account for emergencies. Even prepaid cards for this sole purpose. You can keep them in your apple wallet.
I’ve always had issues abroad with AIB, purposely switched to UB because at the time it was quicker for me to move cash from my accounts and they didn’t block my transactions as often. The exchange rate would drive me mad as well. Living beyond her means rather than “living differently”

It explains the need to go to Bali each year anyway. That would be tough in Dublin. Doubt she is investing for her future either.

It explains the need to go to Bali each year anyway. That would be tough in Dublin. Doubt she is investing for her future either.
On 80k a year she'd be fine in Dublin!! I'm on far less and live a perfectly nice life. She could be living with her folks and saving a very decent deposit- then a small mortgage on a 2 bed apartment, renting one room and making a killing of the income, covering the monthly payments.

She could do all her travelling to and from Bali while having a base to come back to.

She's not too bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow 😳 I was expecting more of a profit. It’s pure services based and costs her nothing (ie no cost of goods sold, machinery/overheads for fixed assets.) so she’s pure profit. How much is her service does anyone know?
She also has 3 or 4 coaches on the payroll.

Reactions: 4
Well guys you need to keep in mind she’s not pocketing that 80k, that’s the company’s profit after she’s paid herself a salary, so her salary could be quiet hefty. So in fact her gross profit is potentially quite high. It’s hard to say without actually seeing a profit and loss statement. I mean what’s her monthly charge for the furnace ? 70 odd euro ? She’d need like 200 members to make roughly 200k a year in sales.

Reactions: 8
On 80k a year she'd be fine in Dublin!! I'm on far less and live a perfectly nice life. She could be living with her folks and saving a very decent deposit- then a small mortgage on a 2 bed apartment, renting one room and making a killing of the income, covering the monthly payments.

She could do all her travelling to and from Bali while having a base to come back to.

She's not too bright.
Ah yeah defo but I think it's that she couldn't maintain the lifestyle she likes to flaunt all year around in Dublin.

Reactions: 1
Well guys you need to keep in mind she’s not pocketing that 80k, that’s the company’s profit after she’s paid herself a salary, so her salary could be quiet hefty. So in fact her gross profit is potentially quite high. It’s hard to say without actually seeing a profit and loss statement. I mean what’s her monthly charge for the furnace ? 70 odd euro ? She’d need like 200 members to make roughly 200k a year in sales.
That’s what I’m wondering, there’s no P&L statement so hard to know if that’s her profit and what other outgoings she has, tax payroll etc. I didn’t bother learning much about her business so didn’t realise she had 3-4 on payroll. Assumed her profit was just used as her income.
I never once thought she would actually keep money in a business account 😂 looks as if she treats it as a contracting gig or my college job where I’d immediately spend my wages and countdown for payday.
Excel is a basic requirement these days and you hardly need a maths degree for it. I really don’t think she reads here unless she’s trolling. As someone mentioned this thread is never nasty and genuine constructive criticism for her. All fueled by those she’s managed to piss off with her boasting. Personally jumped on board this thread when she basically shat on everyone in a corporate job, when it was so difficult for us to get to where we are because of the economic situation

Reactions: 7
Defo living beyond means and operating day to day.
€80k is just over 337 people paying for a 3 month €79 furnace.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If my leaving cert accounting is correct she's pocketing 122k a year from current assets (i.e furnace subs) then theres another 50k of fixed assets which I'm not sure about as she doesn't own any property or similar (maybe the valuation of the website?) if theres any Tattle accountants nows your time to shine,

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.