Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't believe she is paying somebody to make her videos now. That must be peak influencer - paying somebody to create your content for you. I mean surely I thought that was the whole "job" of being an influencer? If you're not even creating any content you are literally just there as a "brand name" and not adding any real value at all.

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow her and dip in and out of her insta when I pop on here but every time I do she seems to be talking about drinking . Red flags for sure. Who even needs to mention they’re having a dry Saturday -just don’t have a drink you don’t need to talk about it - unless it’s a BIG deal which it seems to be.

Reactions: 15
Off topic did yer wan Jane inglot get married like ffs give it a break on the social .. updates and flashbacks every hour … ask me Swiss

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“On top of trying to train like a professional athlete” - a direct quote from her stories today.

She’s basically saying she’s not drinking tonight because so busy because she has to fit in her professional athlete training on top of running her bizness.

Please relax. You are not an Olympian. You do not represent Ireland. I honestly thought she was kinda being a bit tongue-in-cheek about it, she couldn’t possibly think she’s in the same league as people who are genuinely pro athletes.

Nope, appears she does. Ok. As you were!
I saw that too and thought it was hilarious. I am definitely not a professional athlete but I compete and I have goals, I also have a special needs child, "9 to 5 job" (it is very flexible and remote, though, and I definitely don't actually work from 9 to 5) and I easily train 3h daily (usually 2 sessions) except on Sunday. Alcohol maybe once a month for a fancy dinner with hubby and 95% homecooked meals with specific macros. If she wanted to actually be an athlete and be competitive, she has all the time and resources in the world and could easily train and eat like athletes do but she prefers junk and beginner classes. I bet she honestly thinks she is putting in the effort other real athletes do lol in my sport that would be at least 2 x 3h daily sessions because training is basically a full-time job if you want to be a "professional athlete" not a scaled CrossFit class here and some BJJ or whatever she does there. She only does BJJ anyways because it is trendy and many influencers do it, the same reason she does CF and Yoga in the morning. If she was serious she would hire a coach and make a serious plan, not like she doesn't have the cash for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“I love how everybody I meet here has such different stories/careers/outlooks on life.”

God, she is SO condescending. And so disingenuous.

Having a “different” career or outlook on life - whatever the duck that means - does not a good person make.

If by “different stories” you mean having no real friends or meaningful relationships.

If by “different careers” you mean your entire job being reliant on a fragile social media platform that won’t be here for long.

If by “different outlooks” you mean being a vapid person with poor ethics who relies heavily on the external validation of someone you’ve never met and will never meet double tapping a picture of you on IG.

I would much rather be a good person with good friends, good habits (such as generally good health, exercise, etc.), a meaningful relationship with my partner, a fulfilling job than live the vapid existence that she tends to think is “living differently.”

I’m pretty happy NOT living her life. Christ. It’s nice to know that my life would still be here and still continue as is if IG disappeared tomorrow.

I’m also pretty happy that although I don’t have 150k IG followers, if I was gone tomorrow, I’d be missed by real people.

☺🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How can you tell if an account is shadow banned?
it won’t come up if you search for it but if you go into her eats account she has her account in the bio so you can click in from there. I’ve not been blocked so she just be shadow banned.

What is shadow banned?
Shadow banning, also called stealth banning, ghost banning or comment ghosting,[1] is the practice of blocking or partially blocking a user or their content from an online community so that it will not be readily apparent to the user that they have been banned. For instance, shadow banned comments posted to a blog or media website will not be visible to other users accessing the site.

By partly concealing, or making a user's contributions invisible or less prominent to other members of the service, the hope may be that in the absence of reactions to their comments, the problematic or otherwise out-of-favour user will become bored or frustrated and leave the site, and that spammers and trolls will be discouraged to continue their unwanted behavior or create new accounts.

That's what wiki said anyway.

Shadow banning, also called stealth banning, ghost banning or comment ghosting,[1] is the practice of blocking or partially blocking a user or their content from an online community so that it will not be readily apparent to the user that they have been banned. For instance, shadow banned comments posted to a blog or media website will not be visible to other users accessing the site.

By partly concealing, or making a user's contributions invisible or less prominent to other members of the service, the hope may be that in the absence of reactions to their comments, the problematic or otherwise out-of-favour user will become bored or frustrated and leave the site, and that spammers and trolls will be discouraged to continue their unwanted behavior or create new accounts.

That's what wiki said anyway.
Yeah. It's usually used for people with controversial content.. wonder what Shiv's done? Maybe the banks have had enough of her slagging them off and have paid for her to be silenced. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what the third company she set up is all. About.

Siobhan oh property.... Set up in the summer

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.