Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yeah defo but I think it's that she couldn't maintain the lifestyle she likes to flaunt all year around in Dublin.
100% this!!! Reminds me of 2 lads I know still in Thailand in their late 30s. Won’t move home because they can just avoid responsibility and live a better quality of life, but they openly admit it and embrace it 😂Also basically have no skills to enter the employment market. All the same I’ve never once judged them because they enjoy their lives and own it. Her Bali villa is really the cost of a 2 bed in Dublin. Except she’d just be normal and wouldn’t be able to feel superior. She really isn’t flaunting anything but believes her own shite

If my leaving cert accounting is correct she's pocketing 122k a year from current assets (i.e furnace subs) then theres another 50k of fixed assets which I'm not sure about as she doesn't own any property or similar (maybe the valuation of the website?) if theres any Tattle accountants nows your time to shine,
I’d need a profit and loss statement and operating statement. No longer an accountant but was for a few years. How much tax does she pay? Overheads? Does she pay salaries? How long are her subscriptions/sales per month, business loans, investors? She could be in the red or maybe raking it in. So much info missing

Reactions: 10
Those accounts are for micro companies and only contain a balance sheet. So it tells us nothing really about what her income could be. Just that she allegedly has 52k of fixed assets. I say allegedly as those accounts would not have been audited and I’ve no idea what fixed assets she would have beyond a laptop, phones etc. So 52k seems outlandish.
I’d bet as well that her current position looks far less healthy given 2021 has been crippling financially for her paying thousands in rent in London and Dublin.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those accounts are for micro companies and only contain a balance sheet. So it tells us nothing really about what her income could be. Just that she allegedly has 52k of fixed assets. I say allegedly as those accounts would not have been audited and I’ve no idea what fixed assets she would have beyond a laptop, phones etc. So 52k seems outlandish.
I’d bet as well that her current position looks far less healthy given 2021 has been crippling financially for her paying thousands in rent in London and Dublin.
She also has 2 other companies registered now... Would love to see those, and what exactly their purpose is

Reactions: 1
Being a tax exile is what facilitates her lifestyle. Even if she’s just paying herself a salary of 80k that’s the equivalent of a 150k salary for the rest of us. Have always thought tax exiles are scum....taking what they can get from society but contributing nothing...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Even on 150 grand per annum, flying first class everywhere and paying for serviced apartments is a bit stupid.

You'd swear her business model was a cash cow. It's not, it's an uncertain industry. New regs could come in and Instagram could be taken offline tomorrow. She has made no effort to grow or diversify. The money she splurges is wasteful. Real successful people reinvest cash and grow their assets. These are some of the the people she probably sits with in business class who can really afford it.

She is in very dangerous territory.

Some day, she will just go offline as she is back home living in her folks box room.

Reactions: 19
Being a tax exile is what facilitates her lifestyle. Even if she’s just paying herself a salary of 80k that’s the equivalent of a 150k salary for the rest of us. Have always thought tax exiles are scum....taking what they can get from society but contributing nothing...
Her new name is Bonoh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure she has income from the aunts business that raisin runs too 🤔 can't 100% remember but I'd say that's a hefty chuck each year. The ONLY reason she is in Bali is cos she can pay people to mind her and its cheap living. She doesnt live "her best life" cos all she does is moan and complain wherever she is 😂

Reactions: 9
Who ever got the first set of accounts get cracking on rest of what's there! I'll set up a GoFundMe me for €6 cost! 😂

52k fixed assets has me boggled!!?!

80k profit is baffling for her carry on!!!

Reactions: 6
Who ever got the first set of accounts get cracking on rest of what's there! I'll set up a GoFundMe me for €6 cost! 😂

52k fixed assets has me boggled!!?!

80k profit is baffling for her carry on!!!
Could they have gotten a car for her Dad to use back in Ireland and said it’s a company car? Her dad is her company secretary so maybe he says his personal car is the company car? I don’t know anything about this though - would he need to have the Oh Fitness logo plastered all over it for it to qualify? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Could they have gotten a car for her Dad to use back in Ireland and said it’s a company car? Her dad is her company secretary so maybe he says his personal car is the company car? I don’t know anything about this though - would he need to have the Oh Fitness logo plastered all over it for it to qualify? 🤷‍♀️
No it would have to be bought by the business itself, I reckon its what they value the Furnace website as.

Don't forget she is also selling those crappy worthless rip off PT courses, well I don't know about actively selling but they do exist. They bring in a lot more than the 79 for the furnace. Wouldn't be surprised if they are pushed onto furnace "graduates" as a means to educate themselves further and learn how to live her lifestyle etc.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have waffle some amount of sh*t, no one gives a continental if you have had a doughnut or a cookie today shiv or that you need to open your what’s app. Such a smug C u next Tuesday

Reactions: 12
Well guys you need to keep in mind she’s not pocketing that 80k, that’s the company’s profit after she’s paid herself a salary, so her salary could be quiet hefty. So in fact her gross profit is potentially quite high. It’s hard to say without actually seeing a profit and loss statement. I mean what’s her monthly charge for the furnace ? 70 odd euro ? She’d need like 200 members to make roughly 200k a year in sales.
there you go. i have a friend who is doing the same model as her and all the influencers do. cookie-cutter program in-app, website, meet the coaches, count calories etc. making over 200k a year. has a few PT's who do the work she just keeps Instagram ticking over. so for everyone here who thinks she cant sustain the lifestyle or is running out of cash, i would think she 100% can. the reason she keeps opening spaces is she prob has a certain amount of spaces she always has filled and she keeps it at that. but what is probably happening is she is writing off everything / basically her whole lifestyle as a business expense, so she stays in bali that's an expense, when you see her travel business class etc it's business expenses coming out before tax. so she pays herself x but all her expenses are her lifestyle and she writes a lot off. there is probably a little creative bookkeeping going. doesn't stop her from being a very very annoying person.

Reactions: 11
“On top of trying to train like a professional athlete” - a direct quote from her stories today.

She’s basically saying she’s not drinking tonight because so busy because she has to fit in her professional athlete training on top of running her bizness.

Please relax. You are not an Olympian. You do not represent Ireland. I honestly thought she was kinda being a bit tongue-in-cheek about it, she couldn’t possibly think she’s in the same league as people who are genuinely pro athletes.

Nope, appears she does. Ok. As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You've no need to worry Shiv, professional athletes go on alcohol bans for longer than a weekend, you've a ways to go 🙄

Reactions: 8
Lol at the pizza swamping prosecco guzzling charlatan who thinks she is a professional athlete.

I'm fitter than her and I'd say a lot of others are ffs.

Incredibly deluded.

Reactions: 19
‘the big screen’ lol she does realise any head with a camera can put a video on YouTube right?
I was a child star back in the 90s, my parents had one of those video cameras. I featured on the big screen in soo many productions, my communion, birthdays and even my first day of primary school!! Thank god I went on to live a normal “corporate 9-5 office job” life and didn’t turn out like one of those jaded child stars like Britney. Phew lucky escape

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.