Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person called "agirlwhoblooms" who is helping with the feedbali had a post about how thankful they all are for Sinead and Siobhan helping. Obviously Sinead and Siobhan have massive followings so I'm certain many people have contributed which is amazing but Siobhan defo did F all i remember she complained that she gets too many requests from charities and people looking for support with the different stuff they are raising money for and SOH has said it's overwhelming and too much so she wouldn't be sharing any of them. The girl said even though Sinead is sick and Siobhan had to stay and look after her they have done loads. Lol. Ive give credit where its due and fair play to sinead giving so much. But Sinead even had the intention of leaving the house today so Siobhan could have gone for a couple of hours. She went for a F**king 10k run why not a morning with feedbali too many cookies/brownies yesterday and then ofcourse afterwards Siobhan sprawled out on the sofa.
Not that I want to stand up for SOH but she mentioned in passing that she had donated. Perhaps she gave as much or more than Sinead, I imagine she has more disposal income.
Sharing how much you donated to me is crass, it reeks of “look how good I am to spend that much on this”. Sinead loves having hero status - she is constantly humble bragging about being kind etc etc.
Now I appreciate Sinead sharing that she spent that much may inspire others to at least help one family so fair enough. I just don’t think we should be berating SOH for not sharing her amount, she may well have donated to this or she already used all her donation amounts on another charity that she chooses not to tell about.

Reactions: 7
Not that I want to stand up for SOH but she mentioned in passing that she had donated. Perhaps she gave as much or more than Sinead, I imagine she has more disposal income.
Sharing how much you donated to me is crass, it reeks of “look how good I am to spend that much on this”. Sinead loves having hero status - she is constantly humble bragging about being kind etc etc.
Now I appreciate Sinead sharing that she spent that much may inspire others to at least help one family so fair enough. I just don’t think we should be berating SOH for not sharing her amount, she may well have donated to this or she already used all her donation amounts on another charity that she chooses not to tell about.
I must have missed her saying she did donate. Well that's fair enough like I can't trash her for giving that's great I appauled anyone that can and chooses to give to charity.

She donated €1,000

Reactions: 1
Im surprised she kept quiet about the amount tbh... shes never let anyone forget about the time she broughg her family to South Africa!

Reactions: 9
I thought Becca or whoever it was I get them all mixed up sharing the video of the houses was worse than Siobhan not going .

Reactions: 3
Im surprised she kept quiet about the amount tbh... shes never let anyone forget about the time she broughg her family to South Africa!
I know. V strange - I would have thought that’s at least of constant content and praise dropping.

Reactions: 2
Hi Shiv,
Thanks for clearing up that you do sometimes look at your DMs after we called you out here for lying that you don’t and then blocking some of us . Me included but come on now, we all have another way of viewing you 🤣
I’m glad to see you are not in a binge restrict cycle anymore and I’m sure that the chicken & waffles was not worked off via that 10 km run, or that you ran so you could have waffles.
I cannot believe my luck that there are spaces opening tomorrow for the furnace ! What are the chances like. Well , a mathlete like yourself would know the chances are actually quite high. 2/7. 2 out of 7 days every week you open spaces to the full wait list and full furnace... 🧐🤯🤥
Anyway gotta go ,
Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Couldn't help feedbali yesterday as she is Sineads carer but funnily enough today could go shopping....🤔🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Last time I checked there was no hard evidence. Bullshit Siobhan dairy and acne have been linked for years. Anyone with skin issues has a very short list of things to check and you’ve done none of them. You choose to pick your skin and have someone else pick your skin. Enjoy the future scaring

So now avocados are not a good idea. Again wrong Siobhan normal people who don’t binge eat can incorporate healthy fats into their diets easily.
Who are these idiots asking her about healthy eating

Reactions: 13
also the fact that she’s saying a calorie deficit is better than healthy eating. Short term yea you’ll lose weight but long term health benefits of constantly eating healthy is definitely way more important

Reactions: 12
Last time I checked there was no hard evidence. Bullshit Siobhan dairy and acne have been linked for years. Anyone with skin issues has a very short list of things to check and you’ve done none of them. You choose to pick your skin and have someone else pick your skin. Enjoy the future scaring

So now avocados are not a good idea. Again wrong Siobhan normal people who don’t binge eat can incorporate healthy fats into their diets easily.
Who are these idiots asking her about healthy eating
The question box questions all seem a bit dodgy ... it's like she prepared her own q and a .. . And 4000 calories in one day, how is that being an ambassador for your business, such bad information being giving out here by Doctor Shiv Mathlete. She really has no idea about anything unless it's the one sentence highlighted from a book 🙄

Reactions: 9
I can tell u exactly how much it costs for my rent and bills. I can also give an estimate on money spent precovid on days/nights out. So she should be able to say how much it is in canngu fair enough not other parts but she just doesn't want us to know how cheap it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can tell u exactly how much it costs for my rent and bills. I can also give an estimate on money spent precovid on days/nights out. So she should be able to say how much it is in canngu fair enough not other parts but she just doesn't want us to know how cheap it is.
Being a qualified actuary, which as she quoted in an irish paper is the highest paid job in ireland, but she didnt want to do that, you would think she could give some idea of rent and cost of living there. Complete cop out. Even when she tries to be informative, she just answers questions with utter rubbish. Maybe the questions should be solving advanced math problems and we could get more accurate content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doing loads of cocaine every day will also lead to weight loss but I wouldn't recommend it.

Eating healthy is obviously more important than eating in a calorie deficit 🙃. Can't believe she's having a go at avocados when all she usually eats is trash 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doing loads of cocaine every day will also lead to weight loss but I wouldn't recommend it.

Eating healthy is obviously more important than eating in a calorie deficit 🙃. Can't believe she's having a go at avocados when all she usually eats is trash 😂😂.
Her stupid cinnamon buns, mini magnums (might as well just eat a full magnum at the rate she eats the mini ones) and she does realise guacamole is literally smushed avocado? Seen it a lot on her greasy brioche burgers (of which she always has to have two)

A truly ludicrous spinster. Won't be long before she turns Hegarty off of her too.

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t want to say how cheap it is to live in Bali because people will connect the dots... she doesn’t do as well as she makes out and would lead you to believe! Same for Sinead. No way would they hack the pace paying rent in a lovely place in Dublin like they can in Bali

Tis all smoke and mirrors peeps

Reactions: 20
Got to the first story about the question box. Heard the big tongue slap/slurp and didn't go any further. Absolutely rotten. You'd wonder does she get on with many people in Bali. Seems to be only meeting people through Becca/sinead.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.