Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the beginning of the end for her really as an influencer. She’s getting a bit old for her target followers and just doesn’t seem to have the energy or the effort to keep up with it. Even though she spouts absolute rubbish and is a liar, Sinead has bundles of energy which gives her a much better chance.
Yeah I noticed she has really gone downhill the last month or so.... I can see something drastic happening... god forbid if she has to go back working 9-5

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think she's too old, I just think her content is tit and she has absolutely nothing to offer with her business. For example Caroline Girvan is like 36 or something and she is class. Siobhan is lazy. Seems she's happy doing absolutely nothing and living off the income from the furnace. No interest in improving her business. She was talking about getting an app ages ago but never spoke of it again. I think she can't be arsed investing in that to improve her business.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah I noticed she has really gone downhill the last month or so.... I can see something drastic happening... god forbid if she has to go back working 9-5
Your right, I have noticed it too. Its honestly not like a business Instagram anymore (especially what the content was years ago) it's more like a personal Instagram. The stomping around the villa for steps did it for me, if I was interested in her furnace, that would instantly put me off. It makes no sense at all. Years ago when she was being gifted food, she did cook, show what she got in aldi, but now there is zero content. It's just so boring. I know
.. I should unfollow her, but I'm somehow drawn in to what is going on here. I feel quite sorry for her. All we get is yoga 🙄 coffee thoughts that are random or just has not anything to think. Openings on the furnace and gym time. Like if I just want to watch someone at gym I'd just go to the gym. The highlighting of books... she must just highlight and post but doesnt actually read books because if she did she would have to start at her own behaviour. She could be more likeable if she just was honest and didnt rear up at anyone who questions her. I dunno. I think if she was able to fly, she would go home. Shes stuck there and seems to hate it and Sinead is not turning out to be what she needed. I'm actually starting to like Hegs.... at least she has some energy. And donating that money. Siobhan really showed her true colours by not donating on the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Your right, I have noticed it too. Its honestly not like a business Instagram anymore (especially what the content was years ago) it's more like a personal Instagram. The stomping around the villa for steps did it for me, if I was interested in her furnace, that would instantly put me off. It makes no sense at all. Years ago when she was being gifted food, she did cook, show what she got in aldi, but now there is zero content. It's just so boring. I know
.. I should unfollow her, but I'm somehow drawn in to what is going on here. I feel quite sorry for her. All we get is yoga 🙄 coffee thoughts that are random or just has not anything to think. Openings on the furnace and gym time. Like if I just want to watch someone at gym I'd just go to the gym. The highlighting of books... she must just highlight and post but doesnt actually read books because if she did she would have to start at her own behaviour. She could be more likeable if she just was honest and didnt rear up at anyone who questions her. I dunno. I think if she was able to fly, she would go home. Shes stuck there and seems to hate it and Sinead is not turning out to be what she needed. I'm actually starting to like Hegs.... at least she has some energy. And donating that money. Siobhan really showed her true colours by not donating on the day.
Ye, I don't mind the Beg either now as I loooove the fact that she gives a behind the scenes action of what 'living differently' is like. :ROFLMAO:

That fella Jamie seems to avoid spending any time with them. He must think the two of them are loopers....Red wearing a hole in the carpet from her #neatup24/7 and Blondie going on about manifesting frontal lobes. They kind of remind me of Kevin and Perry.

Did anyone listen the 2nd podcast she did with Ed (ANeedToPee). I lasted about 10 minutes but it was hilarious. He seems like a typical young fella on a gap year (zero responsibilities, zero job, zero cares, zero need for an alarm clock). He seemed to be in AWE of the fact that Siobhan could get up early each morning and do such intense tasks like making coffee, turning on her laptop and journaling..... I can see why she liked him so much. He seemed to nearly look up to her (cute in a pathetic kind of way). He was nearly blown away by the fact that she had not ONE but TWO journals.......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ye, I don't mind the Beg either now as I loooove the fact that she gives a behind the scenes action of what 'living differently' is like. :ROFLMAO:

That fella Jamie seems to avoid spending any time with them. He must think the two of them are loopers....Red wearing a hole in the carpet from her #neatup24/7 and Blondie going on about manifesting frontal lobes. They kind of remind me of Kevin and Perry.

Did anyone listen the 2nd podcast she did with Ed (ANeedToPee). I lasted about 10 minutes but it was hilarious. He seems like a typical young fella on a gap year (zero responsibilities, zero job, zero cares, zero need for an alarm clock). He seemed to be in AWE of the fact that Siobhan could get up early each morning and do such intense tasks like making coffee, turning on her laptop and journaling..... I can see why she liked him so much. He seemed to nearly look up to her (cute in a pathetic kind of way). He was nearly blown away by the fact that she had not ONE but TWO journals.......
And you use a Biro not a pencil 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder what direction she will take her content? There is nothing going on where she is living differently. She will spend the next few days trying to kill off Hegs after she filmed the step stomp. After that? She will make a run for Portugal or Dublin. She seems to be just relying on the Furnace for income, there will be opening this week probably but with so many actual ( not actuary ) trainers doing it online she is fighting with the big boys. She really has changed, there is minimal effort put into her page. She should out source that too, just lie around the villa eating magnums.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what direction she will take her content? There is nothing going on where she is living differently. She will spend the next few days trying to kill off Hegs after she filmed the step stomp. After that? She will make a run for Portugal or Dublin. She seems to be just relying on the Furnace for income, there will be opening this week probably but with so many actual ( not actuary ) trainers doing it online she is fighting with the big boys. She really has changed, there is minimal effort put into her page. She should out source that too, just lie around the villa eating magnums.
Ahh but they’re mini magnums so it’s fine, #deficit. 😆

I actually listened to a bit of Aneed2reads podcast with her just to see. He did seem totally in awe of her “routine” oddly enough. She went through it and she admitted to doing nothing for the majority of her day. She said “wake at 5, Coffee, Journal, Yoga, Breakfast, Emails/Whatsapp, Train and then nothing. Basically she arses around sulking from 2pm until bed I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Has the new thread been named yet ? Can we call it Kevin & Perry 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's running around the rice fields rather than maybe, I dunno, lend a hand. Privilege
Is she running around rice fields because only a few hours ago Tattlers were asking why she would circle the villa to get her steps up rather than enjoy the country it was so important for her to get back to? Hi Siobhan 👋🏼

Isn't it great that Dr Siobhán knows dengue fever is worse than covid. What a tosser.
At least it’s not contagious though, that’s the main thing. Nevermind that her best friend has a serious virus!! 🙄

Reactions: 7
So glad she reminded us she doesn’t read DM’s. I had gotten so confused since a couple of days ago, oh and the time before AND the time before that, she posted screenshots of her DM’s.

I’m so silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So glad she reminded us she doesn’t read DM’s. I had gotten so confused since a couple of days ago, oh and the time before AND the time before that, she posted screenshots of her DM’s.

I’m so silly.
She doesn't read her DMs is like her saying she doesn't read Tattle 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here... so the other day I messaged Siobhan on the call to prayer comments ... and also on why she constantly is copying Dr. Michelle (PHD) from the Fit Clinic... and passing her content off as her own...
Needless to say I am now blocked. Also I am blocked by the looks of it by Sinead too, even though I didn't follow her ... hi Siobhan 👋 hi Sinead 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker here... so the other day I messaged Siobhan on the call to prayer comments ... and also on why she constantly is copying Dr. Michelle (PHD) from the Fit Clinic... and passing her content off as her own...
Needless to say I am now blocked. Also I am blocked by the looks of it by Sinead too, even though I didn't follow her ... hi Siobhan 👋 hi Sinead 👋
You must be confused, siobhan doesn’t read DMs 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.