Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is winnie back? Hopefully not as some temporary entertainment. Really not right

Reactions: 7
Siobhan can have a good gorge now on the two boxes of brownies all to herself as Sinead can't stomach food and ed isn't there to scolled her for touching the food. No big plans tomro Siobhan to go feed Bali?

Reactions: 8
I think Winnie is just back to visit. My friend adopted a dog who was rescued and he still meets up with the girls who fostered the dog at first from time to time.

Flat out with the swipe ups today. And all that junk food, she really is a beast. Does she eat any healthy food ? A water proof jacket ... she doesn't even go out in rain and looks nuts promoting it. Poor winnie, ed not there to look after her, left with Kevin and perry. Shiv is just a fraud. She seems back to her higher self it seems. I dont know how my protein use her at all. Shes so unprofessional

Reactions: 8
Queue the punishment cardio Monday morning!!

The burpees were terrible! And strategically placed text box over the crossfit box! Those squat landings hurt my soul!

Reactions: 5
I think its nice that she's keeping in touch with Winnie, it'll help her (Winnie) to adjust I reckon.

Another reminder that she doesnt read her DMs. Its becoming a weekly thing now isn't it?

Siobhan , Siobhan, Siobhan... I looked at her yesterday and my god she is in dire need of some help. She has a serious issue with food and her lifestyle is vile. Her skin is terrible because her body is stressed whether it be mentally, physically or most likely both.. I moved away from home in 2016 on a whim, started a new job and knew nobody. I always had pretty perfect skin bar the odd spot or two but after 5 weeks my skin started to flare up just like Siobhans - I still have the pics. I was binging and over doing the training. I eventually rang my uncle who is a doc and he asked me to send on pics of my skin.. He took one look at the pics and messaged me back "what is wrong, what is going on up there" I had moved from Cork to Dublin , hence the "up there" part. The truth streamed out of me in tears. I was miserable, knew no one and had been trying not to let people see how unhappy I was, but the body has a sly way of showing us what is really going on. I hate commenting on someone' s physical appearance and I know I seem judgey but I honestly think that she needs to get off her phone, take a bit of time , maybe come back home to her family and just work on herself. She is a really bad example to all of the younger more impressionable people who follow her and I fear she will cause damage to a generation of girls who look up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't read but DMs??? Did that person telepathically communicate to them about the spider!!!

New thread title suggestion?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup when I was in a terrible job I hated I had awful acne then sure enough few months after I quit it went away and hasn't come back since.

• Wow
Thread suggestion: Siobhan O’Hagan the calorie cheating, binge eating mathlete.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
New thread title suggestion:
Siobh O’Hagan - Doesn’t read DMs & don’t dare send skin advice. Never letting us forget she paid for her family’s flights.

*edited for bad grammar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That red dress she wore to the Galway races is dire altogether.... she looks ridiculous in it. I don’t know why she keeps reposting pics of it, shes like the real life version of the emoji of the Spanish dancer 💃🏼..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like she’s deleted the negative comment from the girl with the ED on her recent post....thought Shiv said that she can take the good & bad comments🥴 Obviously not! She really needs to take a long hard look at herself....

• Wow
Looks like she’s deleted the negative comment from the girl with the ED on her recent post....thought Shiv said that she can take the good & bad comments🥴 Obviously not! She really needs to take a long hard look at herself....
Deleted it and blocked me just for liking it 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.