Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she isn't booking the next 1st class plane ticket home - the helmet getting stolen last year was the trigger to come home due to the unrest and looting.
Ah yes, I remember #helmetgate before the great escape from Bali.

Reactions: 6
At least she isn't booking the next 1st class plane ticket home - the helmet getting stolen last year was the trigger to come home due to the unrest and looting.
maybe it’s someone trolling her? Happy helmet anniversary. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder will she mark the year anniversary with that cringe fest of a video of not taking covid seriously and then saying do what's right for u whenever wherever and that's why I came home. I bet her and Leanne were saying how mad it is she was in her gaff last year squatting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Siobhah doesnt like going to feed Bali because unlike sinead shes intelligent enough to understand that the stinking irony in white westerners who move to Bali to take advantage of their poor labour standards and natural resources handing out parcel to starving locals.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The comment said something along the lines of “I’ve suffered from an eating disorder and generally like your page and your approach to non restrictive eating but I don’t understand the context of your post in relation to eating disorder awareness week”. The commenter also took her up on her use or the word “discipline” in relation to ED and explained that it’s a mental illness not “discipline”. Then asked the questions you see in the screen shot. Then got the passive aggressive Siobh special. What a witch she is.
She not very nice is she SOH!

Reactions: 3
The person called "agirlwhoblooms" who is helping with the feedbali had a post about how thankful they all are for Sinead and Siobhan helping. Obviously Sinead and Siobhan have massive followings so I'm certain many people have contributed which is amazing but Siobhan defo did F all i remember she complained that she gets too many requests from charities and people looking for support with the different stuff they are raising money for and SOH has said it's overwhelming and too much so she wouldn't be sharing any of them. The girl said even though Sinead is sick and Siobhan had to stay and look after her they have done loads. Lol. Ive give credit where its due and fair play to sinead giving so much. But Sinead even had the intention of leaving the house today so Siobhan could have gone for a couple of hours. She went for a F**king 10k run why not a morning with feedbali too many cookies/brownies yesterday and then ofcourse afterwards Siobhan sprawled out on the sofa.

Reactions: 10
Siobhan was a great Instagrammer 3 years ago. I loved her. I was impressed with natural approach to fitness. I admired her. Now, all i see is a spoilt brat. Like Veruca Salts chararcter. I cant see the Heg and her lasting. Already SOH is resenting her presence. SOH has no Diren or James to impress so she is bored. Bali is so 2 years ago SOH. Go to Alvor. Its on the cards. All those *Bish* characters are gone now......SOH is feeling a little late to the party now. Bali is old Skool now. Your like the oldest Raver on the block. Tidy up your act, leave Bali...let Sinead progress(cause she will) and feck off to Portugal. Sly left eye is getting more and more obvious.

Reactions: 28
Siobhan was a great Instagrammer 3 years ago. I loved her. I was impressed with natural approach to fitness. I admired her. Now, all i see is a spoilt brat. Like Veruca Salts chararcter. I cant see the Heg and her lasting. Already SOH is resenting her presence. SOH has no Diren or James to impress so she is bored. Bali is so 2 years ago SOH. Go to Alvor. Its on the cards. All those *Bish* characters are gone now......SOH is feeling a little late to the party now. Bali is old Skool now. Your like the oldest Raver on the block. Tidy up your act, leave Bali...let Sinead progress(cause she will) and feck off to Portugal. Sly left eye is getting more and more obvious.
Siobhán ‘sly left eye’ O Hagan simply must be factored into the next thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t forget guys, she already did her charitable work for the week by not getting mad when her helmet got robbed cos “they needed it more than me”. What a saint 😂
Last time this happened, it was the start of looting and she had to fly home to Ireland (first class in case you missed it).. ‘‘twas the looting not the impending COVID-19 pandemic kind you that made her leave

Reactions: 5
She hasnt an ounce of tact or cop on whatsoever. Insensitive wagon. Image 1 yapping on about donating to feed families in Bali...image 2 directly after. Absolute hole
Honestly I saw that, what an absolute douchebag, has she lost the plot or what????

Reactions: 6
As someone pointed out earlier why are they only doing this now?

Reactions: 4
I hope this doesn't come across as mean, but does she have any friends out there?

She seems lonely and unhappy

As someone pointed out earlier why are they only doing this now?
Because Bali is dead and they cant be arsed fostering a dog they have nothing for the gram. Que international Shiv frontline worker Dr Mathlete live aid event. But just remember one gram photo and no donations cause I need to do laps of villa whilst juggling fried chicken while underlining Hegs frontal lobe and solving advance algebra from the leaving cert 1978 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sinead looks very capable of looking after herself and no more needs siv to care for her. She just didn’t want to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Because Bali is dead and they cant be arsed fostering a dog they have nothing for the gram. Que international Shiv frontline worker Dr Mathlete live aid event. But just remember one gram photo and no donations cause I need to do laps of villa whilst juggling fried chicken while underlining Hegs frontal lobe and solving advance algebra from the leaving cert 1978 😕
"international Shiv frontline worker Dr Mathlete" new thread title surely!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I think Siobhah doesnt like going to feed Bali because unlike sinead shes intelligent enough to understand that the stinking irony in white westerners who move to Bali to take advantage of their poor labour standards and natural resources handing out parcel to starving locals.
Doubt it given the tone deaf chicken and waffle pic on her stories

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'd understand that if it was a "mean" comment but it wasn't. It was a girl who had suffered from an ED who gently challenged her.
Oh absolutely but siobhans interpretation of a "mean" comment is anything that isnt licking her arse telling she looks stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.