Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am glad i didn't have to watch her yesterday. Roaring down the phone and awkwardly dancing. Being way to drunk but still sticking the phone in people's faces.

Reactions: 12
Logging on to tell everyone how hungover she is! Nothing wrong with doing the dog on it, it should be a personal account she's posting that too. If she was under any kind of management or had any sort of professional guidance someone would be coaching her saying what to post public and private.

How on earth does anyone in their right mind follow her and think what she's posting is professional, fitness, athlete or what ever she's calling herself in her latest bio!

Reactions: 18
Jesus her email volume is really low. Most people who work would only love to have such a small number of emails to get through.
Remember it came out that she was claiming social welfare, earning alot of money on the side as a 'sponsored athlethe' and driving a bmw! And her snap back to everyone were these repeated two words ' I work'

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And there she goes again, true to form? What in the hell does she drink tho that she is always dying?? Has she not at this stage worked out her drink that agrees with her at this stage?

Reactions: 10
And there she goes again, true to form? What in the hell does she drink tho that she is always dying?? Has she not at this stage worked out her drink that agrees with her at this stage?
Some people need a lot of drinks to make up for a crappy personality and to excuse crappy behaviour 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The binge is strong in this one...

Also and more importantly...has to get the dog adopted soon before she gets more attached. Has she thought about the poor dog who is already totally attached 😭..it really angers me how she will just dump this dog.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Am I the only one who thinks she’s just took the dog in. I highly doubt she has officially fostered the dog.

Reactions: 14
The binge is strong in this one...

Also and more importantly...has to get the dog adopted soon before she gets more attached. Has she thought about the poor dog who is already totally attached 😭..it really angers me how she will just dump this dog.
Roaring!!!! 😂 Sounds like star wars!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hopefully the dog will be adopted otherwise she/he could end up dumped in the same spot hagan found her. It's blatantly obvious that she is neither a dog lover or an animal person.

Why can’t she take the dog with her? She shouldn’t be using dogs as insta content. It’s not fair.

It was on one of those call out pages about 2 years ago... It could've been longer than that don't t quote me! I just remember the page blowing up and Siobhan having her knickers in a twist
Did she pay it back like nornal people would have to? She could be claiming PUP from Bali for all we know... The amount of stories I've heard about people claiming from abroad is shocking and wrong.. 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.