Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Stay at Pink Coco Bali - for cool adults only" wow what a heading over the Saturday and Sunday plans. Hair is also in there for Saturday at 11. Must be when she plans to wash it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
You would wonder if Siobhan’s attitude towards relationships has directly/indirectly “influenced” Beg’s decision to leave himself behind? I could be wrong as I only dip in and out of Sinead’s stories but just a thought :unsure:
I doubt it. Begs is out for herself. I can't imagine she'd do anything to suit Siobhan.

Reactions: 3
Also, did anyone else know that handy trick where you could delete/move things around in a calendar?!? Mind-blown! She must have learnt that trick in the corporate world
It’s actually like a parody Insta account at this stage. I laughed my ass off when I saw this on her stories. I mean... my GOD! 😂

Reactions: 11
"for cool adults only" is like when you're a kid and you have a club house or girls group and you've the sign that says "no boys allowed".

What the actual f&ck!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her days are so...empty? Like she genuinely has very little to be doing. She gets up at 5am, has to schedule time to reply to her Whatsapp messages (she’s sooooo busy, remember!!) and she’s putting in such minute tasks yet her days are really empty. I actually feel a bit sorry for her that there are big empty gaps that she fills with cinnamon rolls and take away and that’s the most interesting part of her day. Not saying that my life of kids, washing, cleaning, working is better it’s just a bit more fulfilling IMO

"for cool adults only" is like when you're a kid and you have a club house or girls group and you've the sign that says "no boys allowed".

What the actual f&ck!
I googled the place and that’s what comes up on booking.com so it’s not just her! But I’d say it’s what brought her there 😂 “I’m not a regular adult, I’m a cool adult” as she hangs off of the 20 year old gap year kids

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s even weirder now that she won’t cook to save time for other more important things, yet she has literally nothing to be doing?

Reactions: 7
These "how i plan my day" tit some some ppl are posting is insane. You need to allocate time cause you're so busy but your day is empty?? I work in an industry where on average a day i receive 2000-2500 emails due to my line of work and industry I'm in & global company I work for. Some of these emails are directly to me, cc'd as I'm part of projects/deliverables/timelines I'm working on. I'm not suggesting Im any busier or look at me i get 2000 emails a day. But if I went to my boss this morning and said i need 1 hour a day to look after my inbox!!! 😂😂😂😂 Can you imagine!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her days are so...empty? Like she genuinely has very little to be doing. She gets up at 5am, has to schedule time to reply to her Whatsapp messages (she’s sooooo busy, remember!!) and she’s putting in such minute tasks yet her days are really empty. I actually feel a bit sorry for her that there are big empty gaps that she fills with cinnamon rolls and take away and that’s the most interesting part of her day. Not saying that my life of kids, washing, cleaning, working is better it’s just a bit more fulfilling IMO

I googled the place and that’s what comes up on booking.com so it’s not just her! But I’d say it’s what brought her there 😂 “I’m not a regular adult, I’m a cool adult” as she hangs off of the 20 year old gap year kids
It's something she would say 100 percent hahaha it's little bit less cringe that's it's not her but still I don't think I'd put that full heading in the box.

She is just so so cringe. She couldn't possibly have that many what's app messages to reply to. And facebook what have a read of ur timeline. Most of what she does i imagine would be reading the Irish group messages she is in and sending a few replies. The people that work for her do majority of the check ins. I wonder what Eoin's course is that she is doing? By trying to justify her day she has come off even weaker than usual. Atleast when there was some mystery to her days off Instagram it could be hypothesized she did some work. But that bubble has burst.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wow a PT/nutrition influencer who has done a collab for a Nutella cookie...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow a PT/nutrition influencer who has done a collab for a Nutella cookie...
Came on to say this! Once upon a time she had a collab with Kerrigan’s for a turkey burger and now she’s getting a collab for cookies. Says it all really, doesn’t it?!

• Haha
Came on to say this! Once upon a time she had a collab with Kerrigan’s for a turkey burger and now she’s getting a collab for cookies. Says it all really, doesn’t it?!
Be interesting to see how many calories she considers that cookie to be

Reactions: 4
Remember that time she put fairy liquid in the jar of Nutella to stop her from eating it 😂

• Haha
These "how i plan my day" tit some some ppl are posting is insane. You need to allocate time cause you're so busy but your day is empty?? I work in an industry where on average a day i receive 2000-2500 emails due to my line of work and industry I'm in & global company I work for. Some of these emails are directly to me, cc'd as I'm part of projects/deliverables/timelines I'm working on. I'm not suggesting Im any busier or look at me i get 2000 emails a day. But if I went to my boss this morning and said i need 1 hour a day to look after my inbox!!! 😂😂😂😂 Can you imagine!!!!
If only we’d “lived differently” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.