Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she’d stop tagging James smith and that Diren fella in her stories, it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I never heard of those two lads before but saw them mentioned here all the time so I've been looking at their stories a bit. Seems they are both absolute arseholes. Makes me have an even lower opinion of Siobh that they are her mates or she wants them to be her mates. Didn't think my opinion of her could get any lower 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never heard of those two lads before but saw them mentioned here all the time so I've been looking at their stories a bit. Seems they are both absolute arseholes. Makes me have an even lower opinion of Siobh that they are her mates or she wants them to be her mates. Didn't think my opinion of her could get any lower 😂😂
There is no floor with these ppl, the opinions sink lower and lower every day - would sell their granny for a swipe up/ AF /Gifted.
All they are interested in is generating higher Insta stats, so they can screenshot them and get a better payment for the post or story.

Reactions: 8
You should have a read of James thread. The man makes my blood boil. He is literally everything I despise in a man

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope you had a good weekend. We were so lucky to be able to go to an unbelievable day club and drink and dance.

Yesterday was probably my worst hangover in years. I couldn't keep water down. I was a mess. When I was eventually able to stand up straight, I ate the biggest pizza of my life, washed down with cookies.

Today I'm up at 5.30 reading and doing yoga.

Split personality?!

I like to describe it as my higher self and my lower self.

My higher self is that person who trains when she doesn't feel like it, who chooses high protein and nutrient dense food over cookies, and the person who studies something new every day.

My lower self is that person who thinks the second bottle of gin is a good idea, who chooses bed over training, or who just looks for instant gratification.

The thing is, I don't hate my lower self, I am just aware that I need more days acting as my higher self to be happy.

Yes - drinking and eating crap can be fun but I know that if I do that too often, then I am not happy.

True happiness is when I feel like I am doing the best for myself. But at the same time, if I am my higher self too much, I will become too obsessed with training and eating healthy that I won't have time to enjoy life fully.

I think we all know that I love hashtag-balance but I just wanted to show that you can enjoy your life, and still work hard, train hard, be in ok shape and still aim to inspire people.

It's just important to get that balance right between higher self and lower self.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "I think my higher self will still need a nap today' O'Hagan

P.S. I just need to figure out what day we can fit in new sign-ups to the Oh Fitness Furnace and then I will let you know. I'll definitely open some spaces this week.

be in ok shape
I think this is my favourite line. How can you aspire or be content with being in "okay shape" when you're an online coach, PT, athlete, fitness influencer and you expect people to sign up to your programme?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Love how Siobh shared the version that quite obviously has the original credit cropped out on the right 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely living your entire day on Instagram you’d be adept at spotting basic etiquette issues like this? e.g. The Body Coach shared the original (watermarked and with credit), but our maths and emotional intelligence expert wasn’t able to spot the bad crop job on the version she shared?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The funny thing is her mindset is very similar to the first pie chart. Her mindset it not like the second one at all.

Why else did she fly business class to bali? Or shite on and on about her leaving cert?

Reactions: 12
I can not imagine emailing ma clients or prospects to tell them I spent the weekend off ma tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine writing a whole email about a hangover 😂.
I think one of the problems with instagrammers is that they continually need to produce/ rehash content. Daily uploads and emails are too much. You just get quantity over quality. No one needs to see everything or read every thought you have.

Doesn't matter how interesting you are, if you keep showing everything you end up being rather boring.

I get that balance is a good thing but drinking to excess is not balance? Drinking so much you can barely speak or eat the next day is not balance. Its fine if that's your thing but don't call it 'balance' 🤣🤣🤣

She has a real problem with drink, she has a very wierd relationship with it. Slippery slope.

Reactions: 15
They are like the mean cool gang in school... and she desperately wants to fit in and they pretend to get along and like her...but I think they slag and take the absolute mick out of her behind their back..
she seems awkward around them and gives off a sense of desperation to be liked and accepted. Those two fellas only love themselves...

Reactions: 6
Does she think she's Carrie Bradshaw with the emails??? I produced better english at 7 years of age writing about my family pet!!! Those email have to be a piss take!!!!!!😂😂😂

Writing an email about a hangover 😂 i can't!! 😂😂 Rule 101 on how NOT to be a fitness blogger!!

• Haha
Love how Siobh shared the version that quite obviously has the original credit cropped out on the right 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely living your entire day on Instagram you’d be adept at spotting basic etiquette issues like this? e.g. The Body Coach shared the original (watermarked and with credit), but our maths and emotional intelligence expert wasn’t able to spot the bad crop job on the version she shared?
Plagiarised diagrams, the Shiv edition..

D9162145-E747-419A-A561-F4AC41E83191.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It was only Friday when she preached that she would be setting some rule around drink this weekend, drinking some water in between.......How did that work out for ya SOH?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.