Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seeing her insta story today of them all lounging around the new gaf said it all. Freedom my arse give me security any day. They look like a crowd of wasters letting life slip by if you ask me. Would I want to be on a permanent holiday? No chance. Life is for living and I really don't think her interpretation of freedom is living.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her email content is really poor and, as someone said here previously, sound like an excerpt of a teenagers diary 😕

Reactions: 12
Is this new villa with them all living together some attempt at creating an insta-hun/tik tok/content house......or just more safety in numbers?

Reactions: 4
Why does she think that just because she is unsure what she wants in life that so is everyone else?? Her next great piece of advice will be “if you’re thinking of having a baby, foster a child to ‘test it out’, before giving birth to your own”. Let’s say rent is €1000(unlikely in today’s world), testing it out for a year, that’s 12 grand down the drain that could have been put towards a house deposit. She is a self proclaimed advocate for taking risks so why would she not advice her friend to take the risk and buy the house by sea? Does she not understand that you can sell the house if it doesn’t workout and buy elsewhere 😡😡
Its difficult to rent and save at the same time. The house by the sea is aspirational. Although her ‘friend’ is great not to settle for a different house, the sensible person would probably buy the house that will do for now, pay down the mortgage and step up to the house by the sea instead of wasting money on rent for however long it takes to get the house they want. Also said friend could buy a house by the sea in Donegal for a fraction of what they would pay in Galway or Dublin or wherever.

But no matter what way anyone tries to spin it, I doubt this friend even exists and SOH is a really crappy friend if that’s the kind of advice she gives, rather than work with her friend to achieve her dream (cos like, she’s such an inspiration herself)

Reactions: 7
Completely agree. I often wonder though does she even believe what she's saying.

Like she's 30 odd now, I wonder does she look at people she went to school with who have bought houses in Swords or somewhere, got married, maybe have children and think they are so beneath my amazing life or is she actually jealous?

I also wonder how long this can last. The daily coffee, poor yoga form, poor workout form, gorging on bad foods, swapping "friends", moving country, it's all a bit chaotic. I wouldn't even class her as a PT now I mean she gives zero advice, doesn't coach, doesn't follow her own plan (or any plan for that matter). Surely the likes of MyProtein see there are 100s of up and coming PT's and influencers who they can work with
Almost anyone can be a MP “athlete”. Think you need a minimum of 1000 followers and you just sign up to their programme and flog away 🤣

Almost anyone can be a MP “athlete”. Think you need a minimum of 1000 followers and you just sign up to their programme and flog away 🤣
Stop the lights! Jesus and the way Siobhan goes on about being an "athlete", scarlet for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ on three wheels...she’s hard work. The poor dog is ‘rented’, not fostered. Just another aspect of her life that, as she puts it, is part of hedonic treadmill.

• Sad
Her email content is really poor and, as someone said here previously, sound like an excerpt of a teenagers diary 😕
I agree with this so much! You’d think a PT/coach/“athlete” (lol), would give actual useful advice that you can implement?
Why does she think people are going to benefit from the boredom she gets of everything? Or how many cookies she can stomach? That again, is such a bad behaviour to have.

She would benefit so much from real and useful advice/tips in emails - you know... What you’d expect from an athlete with such an amazing life!

Reactions: 6
Its not exactly an exclusive title to hold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its not exactly an exclusive title to hold 😂

MP just looking to carpet bomb insta with ppl wearing their products, just giving away discount codes to anybody and nobodies

Reactions: 3
That email 🤦 speechless. I'm Actually speechless. So now she's thankful for the advice Even though she gave out in the email about getting advice from people??!! Can she hear herself??

These emails do her absolutely no favours. I wonder why she does them? Surely they wouldn’t entice people to give her money?

These emails do her absolutely no favours. I wonder why she does them? Surely they wouldn’t entice people to give her money?

I actually really enjoy the emails because I think she shows her true colours. Se definitely let's her guard down with them where she doesnt as much on her stories. She sounds like 10x more of a dose in her emails in my opinion. They are actually what made me start being like wtf is this witch saying?????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually really enjoy the emails because I think she shows her true colours. Se definitely let's her guard down with them where she doesnt as much on her stories. She sounds like 10x more of a dose in her emails in my opinion. They are actually what made me start being like wtf is this witch saying?????
That was me reading the email. I was reading going what the? Then went back to the top trying to figure out the topic of the email. Doesn't reread or proof read them or doesn't ask herself what's the purpose of this! It's about as enlightening as her coffee thoughts......Which again NO ONE GIVES A duck ABOUT!

Reactions: 10

"Causes of skin picking disorder
Skin picking disorder is related to obsessive compulsive disorder, where the person cannot stop themselves carrying out a particular action.

It can be triggered by:

• boredom
  • stress or anxiety
  • negative emotions, such as guilt or shame
  • skin conditions, such as acne or eczema
  • other blemishes that the person wants to get rid of (these may not be noticeable to other people)
It's sometimes called a body-focused repetitive behaviour and is similar to repetitive hair pulling disorder (trichotillomania).

It's also related to other obsessive compulsive disorders, such as body dysmorphic disorder, where the person is excessively preoccupied with their appearance.

People with skin picking disorder often also have other obsessive compulsive disorders. These may require their own assessment and treatment."

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
It's Siobhan to a T like ,👀👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 1
Hahahahah....I love how she's trying to show us how busy she is with her 'packed' calendar while accidentally showing that she's watching a show in the back ground :ROFLMAO:

Also, did anyone else know that handy trick where you could delete/move things around in a calendar?!? Mind-blown! She must have learnt that trick in the corporate world.

In all serious, it must be hard to try and come up with new content when your days are as aimless and boring as hers. It's not like she's James Kavanagh who's content comes from his comedic personality or Recalibrate Bodies who share a lot of quality information from their knowledge of training clients and al the (relevant) courses they do .

I wonder does she still have the full MyProtein sponsorship deal she used to or if it has been downgraded. She had said one time (over a year ago) that she gets paid a set amount every month to do a certain number of posts a month. She also said she got an 'allowance' to spend on their website each month. It has been a looooong time since she has done a MyProtein post.

Reactions: 16
She's stopped posting her tracking calories on my fitness pal, shame i was finding it so useful.....on how not to estimate calories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahah....I love how she's trying to show us how busy she is with her 'packed' calendar while accidentally showing that she's watching a show in the back ground :ROFLMAO:

Also, did anyone else know that handy trick where you could delete/move things around in a calendar?!? Mind-blown! She must have learnt that trick in the corporate world.

In all serious, it must be hard to try and come up with new content when your days are as aimless and boring as hers. It's not like she's James Kavanagh who's content comes from his comedic personality or Recalibrate Bodies who share a lot of quality information from their knowledge of training clients and al the (relevant) courses they do .

I wonder does she still have the full MyProtein sponsorship deal she used to or if it has been downgraded. She had said one time (over a year ago) that she gets paid a set amount every month to do a certain number of posts a month. She also said she got an 'allowance' to spend on their website each month. It has been a looooong time since she has done a MyProtein post.
I just watched this- the strange thing I found is there is absolutely nothing for work - nothing about client calls/staff meetings/furnace development/app building.

...so she tells us she does this all the time, but her diary tells us otherwise.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.