Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can already see the smug Live Aid pictures tomorrow. Thank god for the charitable Westerners coming to save the day!!!!
Which will be re-shared for all eternity.....

She really sounded as if she'd rather pull out her own toenails.

Reactions: 7
Siobhan put up a post last night about coco clearing the waitlist and then a link to spaces on the furnace. But she’s deleted it all now. I swiped up to see and you literally pay and give your name and email to join 😂

there were client progress pictures but not many and they seemed very old!
lol, the one coco is a "lifestyle" couch also - a lot of her insta posts have very "he was never good enough for you anyway" vibes! Do they just wake up one day and decide this is their calling or what?

Clearly the only work with the furnace is the first little spreadsheet and a welcome email and then you're on your own!

He hasn’t been in a ‘red list’ country so can quarantine at home. The hotel quarantine is for red list areas. Otherwise they’d run out of hotel space for the amount of daily arrivals

Reactions: 1
Go to most liked comments on this thread, someone who went to college with her commented on the degree!

Reactions: 2
What is with the slurping of saliva when she talks? I get that she talks complete diarrhea, it's almost as disgusting as when she handled eds cookie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought it was just me. It's quiet annoying but it's like how she picks her skin and plays with her extensions, i think it's s nervous tick she doesn't notice.

Wanted to actually see what was in the food packages but Sinead’s story cuts off just as she said she would show us them

Reactions: 2
I’m sure Sinead could manifest food for them anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all know you wouldn’t be doing that volunteering work Siobhan if sinead wasn’t in Bali. She’s mentioned she’s got cleaners in every day, what a lazy idiot! Surely she has 30min spare time each day to clean up after herself

Reactions: 14
Support a local charity - great, good for you.
But before you stick a video up on your Insta for likes - at least practice the lines from your script ffs.

Reactions: 15
Support a local charity - great, good for you.
But before you stick a video up on your Insta for likes - at least practice the lines from your script ffs.
Awful to watch. So uninterested. And that mask under the chin like why ? So there is fruit, she could support local while not bingeing on cinnamon rolls every day. Best of luck with Visa now you have done 1 good turn, maybe heg is a good influence after all. She really does not care one bit about the local economy - and her being a mathlete, it shouldn't take an excel sheet for you to know how the locals live. One thing tho, I really wish she could shower daily. The dirt of her feet doing the yoga 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Due a visit to immigration soon to get another extension, which should be the last on this visa. Wonder how the Bali Visa service will help her get around to get a new 1.

Reactions: 4
Wow. That came across as the greatest inconvenience to her day. She’s glad it wasn’t raining as it was such a long journey. Really? That’s where her mind was at before embarking on charity work for the day to feed families in poverty. Couldn’t wait to get back to her important “work” on her laptop and head out for dinner. Obviously the experience really struck a chord. Not. 🙄 All those self care, self love, self learning books are working...just think of Number 1. Selfishness of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.