Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. That came across as the greatest inconvenience to her day. She’s glad it wasn’t raining as it was such a long journey. Really? That’s where her mind was at before embarking on charity work for the day to feed families in poverty. Couldn’t wait to get back to her important “work” on her laptop and head out for dinner. Obviously the experience really struck a chord. Not. 🙄 All those self care, self love, self learning books are working...just think of Number 1. Selfishness of the highest order.
Thinking the exact same thing. Her thought processes at times are actually astounding. Not sure how someone can be so selfish 24/7. Mind boggling.

Reactions: 15
She honestly might as well have been doing community service instead of a custodial sentence in prison for how much she didn't want to be there. She could not give a flying F. I do think Sinead is annoying/full of herself but she does actually come across a million times better. One thing about the cleaner, absolutely no reason she can't clean up after herself It's lazy! But atleast a Balinese person is getting paid and can keep supporting their families. So that's good.

Also she pretty much got up at the same time as usual. Just that they left the villa and drove to the place and helped out. Like you would swear they went to the other side of Indonesia to work in rice fields. She sits on her laptop doing client check ins and signing new people up to the furnace by going through forms and checking card details. It's mentally exhausting sitting on a computer all day but get a grip. Its nothing compared to some people's lives. She now can order sushi and be delighted with herself for helping once. This will be mentioned countless times again I'm sure. I'm currently watching a 4 part doc on Oscar pistouris and they have been explaining some of the background/politics/culture of South Africa V interesting Siobhan wouldn't have a clue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Spoilt, selfish, privileged brat looks like she did not want to be there. Obvs only there as she would look bad if the rest of the Irish Contingent was there and she was AWOL.
She prob thinks employing a cleaner is charity work too. Same ethos at the gym too by sounds of it - I don't clean my sweat up after me, because if I did the cleaner would not have a job.

Not long a go she was going on about 'altruism', about how can there be a truly selfless act. Well I think today is an example of what is not altruism.
I'm sure she has a book somewhere with some passage underline - perhaps she should remind herself.

Reactions: 14
Doesn’t have time? Like she literally has nothing to do.
I really think the phrase, ‘ask a busy person’ comes into play here. She has loads of time but tasks expand to fill that time, ie reading, eating, lifting. She really doesn’t see how having all that time means she seems like she hasn’t got any.
When I was on furlough I genuinely got less done because I could always do it tomorrow. Now I am back at work i seem to fit more in because I make better use of my time.

*Hope that makes sense, was talking to a mate about this recently and possibly have explained it badly!

Reactions: 21
I really wonder what would happen if she caught covid. I wouldn't wish that on anyone honestly it's horrific. But if she had a really bad case needed to be hospitalised or seen does she have insurance. They make out they are all so carefree but we all saw them run home last year. I just wonder is there any kinda semi private western hospital or something along the lines of the western getting treated better if they have money or insurance. I'm just thinking out loud really soz

Reactions: 8
All the time and money that she has and she never gives back. If she did, we'd hear about it because surely it would be worth one of her daily emails or coffee thoughts. Slightly more important and bragable than the LC or SA 2020 :rolleyes: Thisi s the same woman who tried to profit off of BLM with her swipe ups. Her priorities are so skewed that if she thinks its more important that in a pandemic she has a pleasant drive to a charity and makes it home for her western dinner (after seeing how families are living off some eggs and veg) and gets to continue on in her routine. God forbid anything but drinking or a hangover impacts her life. Underlining books = knowledgeable and woke > real life experiences and witnessing reality according to Siobh

Reactions: 13
1) This has been happening for a year....and she has only just shared it!
2) ‘Thanks for sharing what is really happening’.. eh? She has shared, yoga, lifting, reading and takeaway food!
3) They are there to observe! WTF? How very helpful of them. Supervising!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Those stories today - and then all of them going off for a coffee all videoing each other sitting down and having the coffee. Look at us, look at what a good deed we did today.
And Sinead standing while Siobhan is talking with the big solemn, serious face on her.
@Galz part of the requirement of that visa is proof of health insurance. However I'm not sure what sort of cover is out there at the minute - I would imagine that any policies are going to be littered with exclusion clauses. It wouldn't be something I would like to take a chance on. Esp after seeing what happened with Steph and Tim who had insurance and there was no pandemic going on. The care they got was atrocious. Also the guy that passed away that they did the tribute for in the gym - he was Australian and his family have had to do a go fund me to cover medical + repatriation costs. It doesn't bear thinking about.

• Heart
What is with the slurping of saliva when she talks? I get that she talks complete diarrhea, it's almost as disgusting as when she handled eds cookie.
It drives me mad 😖

She had no more interest in being there today, only went because she had too and as not to look bad. Was this all Sinead’s idea? we know it defiantly wasn’t the other ones idea as she could have been any less interested to be there. Stuck out like a sore thumb in comparison to the others.

Reactions: 12
Those stories today - and then all of them going off for a coffee all videoing each other sitting down and having the coffee. Look at us, look at what a good deed we did today.
And Sinead standing while Siobhan is talking with the big solemn, serious face on her.
@Galz part of the requirement of that visa is proof of health insurance. However I'm not sure what sort of cover is out there at the minute - I would imagine that any policies are going to be littered with exclusion clauses. It wouldn't be something I would like to take a chance on. Esp after seeing what happened with Steph and Tim who had insurance and there was no pandemic going on. The care they got was atrocious. Also the guy that passed away that they did the tribute for in the gym - he was Australian and his family have had to do a go fund me to cover medical + repatriation costs. It doesn't bear thinking about.
Thanks! From what I saw for Steph and the poor guy that's past away it seemed awful. So sad for him and his family. It's horrible to think of something going wrong and not being able to get treatment or help when u do have insurance scary stuff. I just can't stand how Siobhan will do these things for a photo op and then snapback to taking advantage of the country within the blink of an eye. They have given themselves big pats on the back now for going over to help with food parcels for a few hours.

Reactions: 7
Thanks! From what I saw for Steph and the poor guy that's past away it seemed awful. So sad for him and his family. It's horrible to think of something going wrong and not being able to get treatment or help when u do have insurance scary stuff. I just can't stand how Siobhan will do these things for a photo op and then snapback to taking advantage of the country within the blink of an eye. They have given themselves big pats on the back now for going over to help with food parcels for a few hours.
They didn’t even help...they observed! Western rescue saintliness at it‘s worst!

Reactions: 11
It was obviously Sineads idea to do the charity work, you can that see from her detailed stories she shared and she donated her own money to feed a village for two weeks which is $3000 if you click into the gofundme page.
Siobhan acted like she was dragged along and couldn't be arsed.

Reactions: 22
I could barely watch her stories, the spit sucking was too much. It makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she's actually not having kids for the environment rather than be vegetarian!! What a sacrifice, well done siobhan!!

• Haha
So she's actually not having kids for the environment rather than be vegetarian!! What a sacrifice, well done siobhan!!
Did she say that????
Wow - well if you stop taking first class fights, then you could use the carbon credits that you save to have a load of kids.
FFS - what a statement - this girl has lost it!!!

• Heart
The picture of her or beg handing the food package to a local. Uggghh such white saviourism. Like that kind of photo is unnecessary to raise awareness for the charity.

If Sinead did donate 3k then fair play to her.

The absolute HEAD on her in those videos, she really looked pissed off at having to be there. She really comes across as the most unpleasant yoke. Whatever about Begarty, at least she went and donated a decent amount whereas the mathlete is no doubt squirrelling away her pennies so she can live it up on a first class Emirates flight again like some Z list Love Island reject. She boils my fking blood that wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.