Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siobhan will be grateful other people have had kids in years to come. She’s as irritating as those who benefit from other people vaccinating their kids.

Reactions: 7
It is mad how they'd splash out on first class flights to a country where people have no income and literally no food because of covid. They could have got a normal flight and donated the rest of the money. Like I said fair play to Sinead if she did donate. But yah Siobh obvs couldn't give a duck 😂.

Reactions: 17
Bali is that shite craic at the minute that Siobhan is having to lower herself to doing charity work for content

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's with the whole throwing in you're on your period? Is it supposed to inspire me? I mean fair fucks to ya Siobhy but I could not care less.

I'm done with thinking Siobhan wants to live differently. The whole don't have kids, veganism post blah blah. I just get the feeling she'd enjoy a fella, kids, love a bit of sex on the reg and a stable 9-5 job(not so sure). I think the whole insta fame chasing candle has reached the end. And I'm all for watching it😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tbh don't think she'd suit having kids at all and I think she knows that herself and it's her choice. If that's the right choice for her then great, better than having kids for the sake of it. But I don't get why she mentions it aaaaaaaall the bleeping time. And goes on national radio talking about it? 😂😂 Nobody gives a duck Siobh, you do you girl!

Reactions: 16
I think its the fact that shes so defensive about not wanting kids,bdespite her radio interview being like 'oh but i might'.

Her defensiveness means shes actually rude to people who do want these things. 'Im not havings kids, so unsustainable and bad for the environment' and nothing she does is sustainable.

You can not want kids/marraige or whatever, but be happy for people when they get pregnant/engaged. Like genuinely why offend to promote your thinking. Why not think 'I dont think kids are for me, but if xxx is pregnant thats great, theyll be a fantastic mom'.

I havd no interest in marathons, but am happy for my pals when they get over the finish line and their training has paid off.

TLDR: you dont need to diss other peoples choices to make your thoughts valid Siobhan

I think some people are just totally unaware and it can’t be explained. I have a cousin who chose not to have kids “for the environment” but flies regularly, has 3 cars in the household when 1 would be enough and she doesn’t even have a reusable coffee cup.
1614698451355.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really wonder what would happen if she caught covid. I wouldn't wish that on anyone honestly it's horrific. But if she had a really bad case needed to be hospitalised or seen does she have insurance. They make out they are all so carefree but we all saw them run home last year. I just wonder is there any kinda semi private western hospital or something along the lines of the western getting treated better if they have money or insurance. I'm just thinking out loud really soz
i reallllllllllllllllly want her to catch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not wanting kids for me was nothing to do with the environment, I didn’t want to be responsible for another life, or have anyone dependent on me (didn’t work out well, as I have one 😂), or to have to look after anyone else emotionally and financially. It’s ok to not want kids and to be completely selfish about, but Jesus does she go on about it.
I doubt very much that this Bali food drive thing was only established on the wake of Sinead’s arrival. Wtf has Siobhan been doing for locals since she arrived apart from lording it over them

• Haha
I wonder will she donate too ? Or was it enough to be there.
You can search the donor list by name. So if you type in Sinead is comes up that she donated €3,000. If you type in Siobhan nothing comes up.

Now she could be one of the anonymous donors... cough not likely. 😂

• Haha
You can search the donor list by name. So if you type in Sinead is comes up that she donated €3,000. If you type in Siobhan nothing comes up.

Now she could be one of the anonymous donors... cough not likely. 😂
Anonymous, oh that legit made me laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does realise other people's kids will be paying her bleeping pension right? Seeing as she is a self proclaimed genius...God help us if we all stopped having children because of the environment where would we be then ya feckin gobshite.

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but these two are utter w**kstains! They have no idea of reality. I love my 'normal' job, get sex on tap with my husband and have a beautiful daughter. My run of the mill life is fab. From what I see, they lead very sorry lives indeed.

Fair play to Sinead for donating that amount.
I did think it was a bit rich sharing a swipe up for her followers to donate - most will never have been to Bali in their lives and will have causes much closer to home that they might wish to support if people's own situations allow it.
I find it quite ironic that Siobhan was only on stories a few weeks back essentially bragging about how good a deal they got in the apartment in Dublin, Portugal and now the nicer villa in Bali. Yes that might be market forces at work and if demand falls so does price - which is prob true of Dublin and Portugal to an extent. However in Bali I doubt those villas are owned by foreigners or high scale property investors so by negotiating on the leases and nearly boasting about it they are also probably having a direct effect on someone's livelihood too. And I get that it being rented and having some income is probably better than it lying empty. I just don't think it is anything to be boasting about.

Reactions: 12
Fair play to Sinead for donating that amount.
I did think it was a bit rich sharing a swipe up for her followers to donate - most will never have been to Bali in their lives and will have causes much closer to home that they might wish to support if people's own situations allow it.
I find it quite ironic that Siobhan was only on stories a few weeks back essentially bragging about how good a deal they got in the apartment in Dublin, Portugal and now the nicer villa in Bali. Yes that might be market forces at work and if demand falls so does price - which is prob true of Dublin and Portugal to an extent. However in Bali I doubt those villas are owned by foreigners or high scale property investors so by negotiating on the leases and nearly boasting about it they are also probably having a direct effect on someone's livelihood too. And I get that it being rented and having some income is probably better than it lying empty. I just don't think it is anything to be boasting about.
this exactly. Becca was saying the same that she’s living in the same place for half the price. If they were that concerned/well off as they claim to be, they’d offer the same rate as before

Reactions: 9
Also maybe if they weren’t tax dodging bastards, the Indonesian government would be able to afford to support locals #economics

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.