Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely still drunk. It was a sorry sight.
I’ve just seen her story. I’m embarrassed for her, but I’m even more embarrassed for MP. Imagine thinking that was a solid ambassador for your brand. I’m lost for words. She has reached a new level.

Reactions: 11
even if she's not drunk wtf was the lighting etc. hardly a decent way to show off a product

Reactions: 6
She’s defo been on here reading too 😂 saying the girls told her she looked drunk...whatevs 🤣 you saw us talking about it on here head. Totally disgusting behaviour. Sad thing is the MP brand won’t even care. Like could she not just delete and re-record the videos at least? She is dim

Reactions: 8
This is just my opinion but I don’t think it would do her any harm to stay off the drink for a while. Mortified for her posting up videos like that on purpose at her age

That is tragic looking. Is soooo hungover but needs to generate some income so has no other choice than to drag herself out of bed to promote myprotein.

Reactions: 3
How do MP make any money? The sales they have on are sometimes over 60% and I'm sure almost everyone that shops there must use a discount code from somewhere.

Reactions: 3
How do MP make any money? The sales they have on are sometimes over 60% and I'm sure almost everyone that shops there must use a discount code from somewhere.
Their stuff is manufactured so cheaply that they make their mark-up even with the 60% discount. When the suckers pay 100% that's when the real money flows in...

Wobbling around the place in very poor lighting rubbing her face weary at promoting the same ol ding dong MP crap gear while dying with a hangover/ sobering up with zero interest in her followers. doesn't reflect well as a BA

Reactions: 9
Wobbling around the place in very poor lighting rubbing her face weary at promoting the same ol ding dong MP crap gear while dying with a hangover/ sobering up with zero interest in her followers. doesn't reflect well as a BA
Or as a grown woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whether she's drunk or hungover, that's still really unprofessional behaviour. She's spiralling a bit by the looks of things

Whether she's drunk or hungover, that's still really unprofessional behaviour. She's spiralling a bit by the looks of things
Definitely spiralling. She is like someone who was left behind after the 2005 leaving cert party to Ibiza. She’s craving a holiday lifestyle but infact most people would agree that even when you are hols you’re always glad to come home, of course I would love a sunnier Ireland but listen trying to live life as if you’re a #solotraveller when you’re dependant on your following to fund it isn’t going to last forever !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On one hand she tells us she can post on myprotein "whenever she wants" but it clearly looks like someone woke her drunk ass and told her to do some #spon content. She's still locked in the video. #sponsoredathlete
It’s in an ASAI report and she has said it before that she has a requirement for how much she needs to post about MP as a minimum per month..she’s recently changed that story but it’s still true. She also never says why she doesn’t wear other brands (other than the obvious of her being too cheap to pay for it)

Reactions: 2
She is never gonna be able to resist the session. Only difference between now and her a few years ago is that she does not have the 9-5, so it means that she can purge away the weekends going to the gym Monday - Friday multiple times.

Reactions: 4
Definitely spiralling. She is like someone who was left behind after the 2005 leaving cert party to Ibiza. She’s craving a holiday lifestyle but infact most people would agree that even when you are hols you’re always glad to come home, of course I would love a sunnier Ireland but listen trying to live life as if you’re a #solotraveller when you’re dependant on your following to fund it isn’t going to last forever !
I used to work abroad and there was always a few reps that were late 30’s early 40’s who still thought they were 20 partying away and getting off with 19yr old barmen. They looked like the oldest swingers in town and you just felt sorry for them.

Reactions: 12
What the absolute duck was that video 😂😂😂 how unprofessional?? Wobbling around drunk in a dimly lit room showing off the clothes, are you that hard up for cash like!

• Haha
Oh Christ! I don’t follow anymore but had to have a look....she’s a complete DOSE! She needs to grow up....ridiculous behaviour for a so called adult!

I used to work abroad and there was always a few reps that were late 30’s early 40’s who still thought they were 20 partying away and getting off with 19yr old barmen. They looked like the oldest swingers in town and you just felt sorry for them.
Yup, we've all met the type in Bangkok/Ibiza, clinging on to the latest group that arrives, listening out for an Irish accent so they can join you in a bar. All a bit cringe 😬

View attachment 319971
The video of the yoga and she wet herself
Moist at the thought of James Smith maybe tagging her in a story 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.