Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ad today. OMG its like something Sinead Heg would have produced when she was starting out as an influencer. I cant believe she left that up.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe I am saying this but Sinead Hegarty is looking way more professional that Siobhan O'Hasbeen at the moment......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never lived in Bali but surely buying a full shop and cooking from it is still cheaper than ordering in food? She’s spouting shite. Sure the ungraceful guide do anything as cheap as possible and they cook from scratch in SE Asia. She’s some muppet. She’d want to put her maths degree 🤓 to use 🙄
You’re 100% correct - only westerners that don’t know how to shop in Bali (newbs) think that ordering food on go-jek (Asian version of Uber/Uber eats) and having it delivered is cheaper than shopping. Complete amateurs! There are bloody loads of online food stores in Bali that deliver local, organic produce (most with zero waste packaging). A couple weeks ago, I spent 500,000 rupiah on food that lasted me two weeks - that’s about €30. Ordering the food that she gets, you’re looking at between 50,000 and 150,000 rupiah for EACH meal, so about €3-€6. So, please explain to me how ordering each individual meal is cheaper?
If you shop in the supermarkets here that are aimed at westerners then yes, the food is very expensive - because it’s massively over priced! If you shop at local markets, you can feed a family of six people with meat/fish, rice, two kinds of veggies all made with local fresh herbs and spices for around 30,000 rupiah, which is less than €2.

She’s just lazy. And yeah, I can tell you that she doesn’t smell great in person. She drips sweat everywhere and doesn’t clean up after herself. The gym owners know this but because they’re desperate for the exposure on social media, she always gets treated like she’s royalty, always gets to train with the best coaches, gets the most rounds on pads during sparring sessions, even though a she’s completely tit at Muay Thai and really can’t pace herself at all. She can’t throw a proper punch at all, despite the fact that she gets loads extra coaching. It’s bullshit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She would never get it as good in Ireland. Defo a reason she keeps going back to Bali she can pretend she is a hot shot and the majority of people don't know what she is really like cos she is so far away.

Reactions: 5
The boasting as well when she rented that villa. As if it was just her in this fabulous pad. Instead she is sharing with the others and from some of the shots put up recently it looks fairly grim. Massive yes but completely without any home comforts. Really sparse.
She alluded to moving back into her own place, I wonder will she actually stay on her own or have an ever revolving door of house guests.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe I am saying this but Sinead Hegarty is looking way more professional that Siobhan O'Hasbeen at the moment......
Looks like there was a Family Zoom INTERVENTION Quiz for SOH yesterday.

More BS from her, "I'm not drunk in the video, I was drunk Yesterday!!!!".
Trying to deflect away from the fact that she can hardly stand up straight for the 30 seconds of atrocious sponsored content that you are contractually obliged to publish.

If any1 is considering (i think that is limited here) to even thinking of working with her, furnace, for turkey burgers or other wise, this is how she will value your business relationship.

That was like a spoiled kid who was told that they had to do something and they put in the least amount of effort to get it done.

Reactions: 8
The state of the place she’s promoting the MP stuff from. Like a teenagers room. The absolute cut of her. I am beyond embarrassed.
That's prob her target audience now - teenagers. She trying to be down with the kids by having her room look like a teenagers room.

• Sick
so embarrassing she looks like she's on an extended leaving cert holiday.

yeah she totally led us to believe she lived in that villa alone. the state of the place, few adults with nothing to be doing all day and living in a messy house. aspirational.

Reactions: 13
Also her stories this morning “I have so much work to do today”
Proceeds to show her doing yoga, training at the gym, playing card games with her mates. So busy!

• Haha
You’re 100% correct - only westerners that don’t know how to shop in Bali (newbs) think that ordering food on go-jek (Asian version of Uber/Uber eats) and having it delivered is cheaper than shopping. Complete amateurs! There are bloody loads of online food stores in Bali that deliver local, organic produce (most with zero waste packaging). A couple weeks ago, I spent 500,000 rupiah on food that lasted me two weeks - that’s about €30. Ordering the food that she gets, you’re looking at between 50,000 and 150,000 rupiah for EACH meal, so about €3-€6. So, please explain to me how ordering each individual meal is cheaper?
If you shop in the supermarkets here that are aimed at westerners then yes, the food is very expensive - because it’s massively over priced! If you shop at local markets, you can feed a family of six people with meat/fish, rice, two kinds of veggies all made with local fresh herbs and spices for around 30,000 rupiah, which is less than €2.

She’s just lazy. And yeah, I can tell you that she doesn’t smell great in person. She drips sweat everywhere and doesn’t clean up after herself. The gym owners know this but because they’re desperate for the exposure on social media, she always gets treated like she’s royalty, always gets to train with the best coaches, gets the most rounds on pads during sparring sessions, even though a she’s completely tit at Muay Thai and really can’t pace herself at all. She can’t throw a proper punch at all, despite the fact that she gets loads extra coaching. It’s bullshit.
Are u serious? So doesn't wipe up her own sweat, does everyone else? Like why is she so oblivious to Covid, absolute yoke!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Are u serious? So doesn't wipe up her own sweat, does everyone else? Like why is she so oblivious to Covid, absolute yoke!
Remember her email about this? She said she always makes sure to clean up after herself because that makes you a good human... but no one would know if you did it or not. Obviously shes too lazy to do it, so pretends to do it and rights an email about it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
^ omg wow. she has to be the laziest person ever. takes 1 minute to wash up for a single person lolol.

Reactions: 7
^ omg wow. she has to be the laziest person ever. takes 1 minute to wash up for a single person lolol.
She was pretty busy with the selfies, buying size 6 clothes, getting her hair extensions and nails done, tanning, and praising recalibrates around the paper plate time.

• Haha
Reminds me of the time she started using disposable plates while she was competing because she didn’t have time to wash dishes 🙈
Paper plates simply has to be factored into the next thread title!!!! I had completely forgotten about that gem of information 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she rose from the ashes of the worst hangover EVER. Just in time to empower the women of the world with teeth whitening strips (although passive aggressive dig at the company to get more over to Bali stat), My Protein all week long - anyone wanna take a guess as to how much the exclusive discount there will be? Im guessing we will have a good few more affiliates linked. Maybe book depository, Be the Prat Brendan tan anything else she will just be coming on to tell us about and leave a swipe up here? Plus a super, exclusive OH Fitness furnace or factory sale. Looking forward to it all. Feeling empowered myself for a dull Nov Monday.

• Haha
I would never buy MP clothes because of her. I'd never want to emulate any aspect of her life. You can still have a regular job that fits around training, have a steady homestead alone or not, kids or not & still be happy. Weather should not be such a factor for happiness. It's ironic how she says it affects her mood so often, then highlights a quote about not letting external factors beyond your control impact you negatively. Doesn't seem like her mental strength is as steady as she makes out. I mean, think of all those geographical locations that have total darkness for weeks on end? Scandinavia, Alaska etc. You don't see people there have an eternal holiday to escape it. They suck it up and cope. Despite labelling a sickness: S.A.D.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.