Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's of the opinion that factor would stop her getting a tan, at least sunburn is a colour. She actually admitted last year to sitting out for a half an hour in Bali with no factor on to try get a colour. Yeah you're a red head love best of luck there. She'll be living differently soon enough in a cancer ward.
She’s a thick twit! I tan and even I wore a factor when I worked abroad. She needs to get the SPF slapped on (especially on her face, Heliocare is amazing if you have spots etc) and fake tan! She’s a bloody red head, they are more likely to get skin cancer anyway without burning intentionally.

Reactions: 3
Our Shiv will eat and drink well this weekend when the Black Friday sale on the furnace drops.

Hands off people I need this spot. From reading all the testimonials from the numerous clients I am convinced this will be a game changer for me.

Also if anyone sees any highlighters in the Black Friday sale let me know ASAP. I assume highlighting books will be a module on the furnace so need to stock up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has no Interest in reducing her prices for the furnace, she feels obliged to because its black friday and every business big and small is doing something. Shes like 'I'm the last person to do something, maybe I'll do it later'. But she doesnt actually want to.

Reactions: 4
Just so I'm clear - this CocoRyry who she's been showing in her stories more and more of late - that's Cory that works for her I presume?

Do none of her many clients (or 1000s of other people) she's 'helped' ever post feedback or progress pics? V odd for a personal trainer. If she's playing the "I'm better than that" card, fair enough, but surely all of these people writing these fabulous (and oddly similar) reviews would post the odd pic? She's starting to remind me of that monorail guy from the Simpsons - does Shiv run the Lanley institute? ;)

#monOHrail

View attachment 324709

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just so I'm clear - this CocoRyry who she's been showing in her stories more and more of late - that's Cory that works for her I presume?

Do none of her many clients (or 1000s of other people) she's 'helped' ever post feedback or progress pics? V odd for a personal trainer. If she's playing the "I'm better than that" card, fair enough, but surely all of these people writing these fabulous (and oddly similar) reviews would post the odd pic? She's starting to remind me of that monorail guy from the Simpsons - does Shiv run the Lanley institute? ;)

#monOHrail

View attachment 324709
Yes. That’s Cory. She has her head shoved so far up Siobhan’s arse, it’s pathetic. She wants to be noticed so badly.

• Wow
Yes. That’s Cory. She has her head shoved so far up Siobhan’s arse, it’s pathetic. She wants to be noticed so badly.
What happened that she's now working for Shiv?? It's quite the downturn from hanging with the JSA crew and working for Martin Macdonald??

Reactions: 1
What happened that she's now working for Shiv?? It's quite the downturn from hanging with the JSA crew and working for Martin Macdonald??
Don’t know. Both her and Sinead didn’t last long working for MMcD. It looks as if there is a lot going on behind the scenes at MNU and it may all come out soon.

Reactions: 5
I don't follow Martian but from everything I read and what's been alluded to I keep thinking of the ad of the women in the park exercising and the creep starts "helping her stretch" and she runs off being like don't touch me and the old man on the bench being oh god this is awkward

• Haha
I think she's of the opinion that factor would stop her getting a tan, at least sunburn is a colour. She actually admitted last year to sitting out for a half an hour in Bali with no factor on to try get a colour. Yeah you're a red head love best of luck there. She'll be living differently soon enough in a cancer ward.
Oh my God are u serious?? Now that's so bad plus she could get so burnt?? Muppet?

from what i get - there's an Avicii music video where some ginger bird quits her boring 9-5 office job and goes on to some amazing life.
She keeps referring to it like it is what happened when she walked out the last day of her job
I never noticed your one was a redhead, didn’t she say she saw the music video and it was one of her decisions to leave the 9-5 or something very similar/dramatic to that effect.

Redhead or not shocking she didn’t put any factor on her, she’d want to cop onto herself instead of going for the red raw look as she certainly doesn’t tan unless out of a bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh my God are u serious?? Now that's so bad plus she could get so burnt?? Muppet?
Yep no joke. I remember showing it to my friend who had a melanoma and going look at this moron.
Every now and again she'll get sunburnt on her chest and tell the followers please don't give out to me about my sunburn.

I never noticed your one was a redhead, didn’t she say she saw the music video and it was one of her decisions to leave the 9-5 or something very similar/dramatic to that effect
My god, the power of music. Imagine if she'd listened to Dolly Parton's "Working 9 to 5" - she could be an actuary by now 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ok who asked her if she has an problems with camel toe in her myprotein gear? I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 moose knuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quick one for anyoHne that needs to hear it....

If the tattle content makes you angry,
You can always mute or unfollow.
You gotta protect your oHwn mental health.

✌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t know. Both her and Sinead didn’t last long working for MMcD. It looks as if there is a lot going on behind the scenes at MNU and it may all come out soon.
I agree! I went to his last seminar here and while I'm game for a bit of banter and slagging, he was an out & out chauvinist with some of his comments- two female pt's at my table actually left at lunch and didn't return. I can imagine working for him would be particularly pleasant unless you have VERY thick skin...

She has no Interest in reducing her prices for the furnace, she feels obliged to because its black friday and every business big and small is doing something. Shes like 'I'm the last person to do something, maybe I'll do it later'. But she doesnt actually want to.
Totally agree....it's killing her to offer something at a discount- she might end up having to actually cook for herself... 😂

Is she an idiot?

A follower asks you about sizing, and you respond with "I'm not sure" and advise to check the site?

Maybe go a step further for your follower, drop MP a message (I'm sure they'll get back to you quickly because you're such an important BA), and give some useful sizing info?

No interest in helping out a plus size follower by the looks of things.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.