Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno about you guys, but I ALWAYS take my conflict resolution advice from pisshead personal trainers who don't actually train people and who look like they've just done a line of coke before recording.
Nailed it Shiv 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just another attempt at a controversial post to generate engagement. That's the only reason she replying.
The value of what she is saying/selling demises after every weekend.

I wonder what that Avicii song sounds like in reverse :unsure: #ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's a girl called itsclairekane talking about self help books on Instagram. She doesn't seem to follow any of the hustle heads from what I can see but it's definitely something they'd cry about if they heard. I doubt she's coming for the james smiths and Siobhan's of the world as such but it cuts close to the bone. She said "that" corner of the internet makes it out, with out saying in as many words, that books are only worth reading if there's a purpose and it's all part of the "hustle" she also said people shouldn't position themselves as an expert on a topic just because they read a book 👌👌👌 I responded to the question box saying highlighting everything doesn't make the information stick 😆

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t get the whole being mad into sunning herself as she’s a redhead and they don’t tend to tan, her skin in shocking sun damaged and its well known the sun ages you. Can’t imagine what she’ll be like in ten years time unless she goes the Botox route for her face.

Reactions: 7
The sun damage is terrible, it’s not tan, it’s all sun damage and pigmentation. Pretty sure she already has Botox in her forehead.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I'll never understand the health nuts that are mad into tanning and sunbeds. Slight contradiction.

Reactions: 9
She wants people to think she's got the whole balanced, holistic health thing down though.

Reactions: 4
What's the deal with the avicii song???
from what i get - there's an Avicii music video where some ginger bird quits her boring 9-5 office job and goes on to some amazing life.
She keeps referring to it like it is what happened when she walked out the last day of her job

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wow squeezing in a 30 second story before Black Friday for teeth whitening product (yawn) while doing the weird saliva sucky thing 🤢
‘Content’.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s definitely not advertising Bperfect anymore . And if it was #BelfastGate she would have come on holier than thou and told us. But she hasn’t mentioned anything in ages now only said ‘ I put on tan’ -...

She’s definitely not advertising Bperfect anymore . And if it was #BelfastGate she would have come on holier than thou and told us. But she hasn’t mentioned anything in ages now only said ‘ I put on tan’ -...
I noticed that too, then she sort of confirmed it by saying she works with 2 brands, MP and Polished. I highly highly doubt that she stepped away from the tan stuff because she would not give something like that up, most likely it is too expensive to send the products to her in Bali.

Yep she’s looks so weathered!
That's the thing tho, does she not use Factor, she never mentions it? I mean, all i know is my skincare goes up if I'm in the Sun with Factor Application, i mean most Factors have additional skincare in them and more moisturising at night, so by default even with getting a tan carefully i.e, starting off with highest factor and coming down a bit then so not burning but skin is producing Melanin, I do be straight up glowing because of extra applications to the skin, just by default, skin is getting additional care like? So is she not doing this daily, like in a hot country, with more Sun? I mean most people tend to look better overall being exposed to more sunshine, not worse, and provided you take precautions but ya? What's her deal like?

Reactions: 2
I think she's of the opinion that factor would stop her getting a tan, at least sunburn is a colour. She actually admitted last year to sitting out for a half an hour in Bali with no factor on to try get a colour. Yeah you're a red head love best of luck there. She'll be living differently soon enough in a cancer ward.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.