Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now you can do a course with Siobhan on building a business online. Did you know she was a business coach too? This popped up on Facebook... she defo thinks she’s James Smith
Does the course teach you how to make ridiculous expressions on your face while lifting weights?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhhh 100% loves to jump on the band wagon when it comes to hurling or gaelic, or anything to do with being irish in general.

Shes fake irish
She'll be Oirish again when the looting* kicks off again in Bali.

*stolen moped helmet

So now you can do a course with Siobhan on building a business online. Did you know she was a business coach too? This popped up on Facebook... she defo thinks she’s James Smith
*Pic taken just before she fucked the weights onto the ground, shouting "nailed it!" 😏

Reactions: 2
I am getting sponsored adds for the furnace all over my Facebook the last few days! I’m guessing she’s trying to build the funds back up after that first class flight lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am getting sponsored adds for the furnace all over my Facebook the last few days! I’m guessing she’s trying to build the funds back up after that first class flight lmao
Click on them !!!!!! - she'll have to pay more for each click/interaction. She does not pay as much if just a view and skip past.
Now the cost is small, but if loads of ppl who have no intention of signing up click on it, then she'll burn through any AD credits she has.
Even better if you are in UK/Ireland, price per click is higher there too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How can she say she helps people set up their business? She has never said a single word about something like. And who.on earth is she to be giving business advice to anyone. Is it the online PT aspect or the telling people to quit their jobs and travel aspect that she is referring too?

What the hell is up with her hair??? It’s frazzled within an inch of its life. She needs to invest in some serious hair oil ASAP!

Reactions: 6
The Irish abroad getting together to live differently and go watch the rugby in an Irish pub.
No doubt tomorrow will be catching up on the Dubs game.
#yolo #sohtravels #livingdifferently

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Irish abroad getting together to live differently and go watch the rugby in an Irish pub.
No doubt tomorrow will be catching up on the Dubs game.
#yolo #sohtravels #livingdifferently
Living Different = supporting Dublin outside of Sept

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On one hand she tells us she can post on myprotein "whenever she wants" but it clearly looks like someone woke her drunk ass and told her to do some #spon content. She's still locked in the video. #sponsoredathlete

On one hand she tells us she can post on myprotein "whenever she wants" but it clearly looks like someone woke her drunk ass and told her to do some #spon content. She's still locked in the video. #sponsoredathlete
Oh my God, she SO is!!! Wobbling all over the place!

Like who are these people who live with her? Utter strangers? It's crazy to me how ya she's out every weekend getn sloshed but like isn't there usually kind of a goal when you head out all the time when your single i.e eventually maybe indulging if you will in snoggn the face off someone, someone coming on to you or ya shagn someone? Whether it's all regretable after but like she literally seems to get no action whatsoever??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.