Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she thinks washing her hair twice a week is.... pushing it? In Bali? The hell? U can get away with that in Ireland ya, cooler but there surely it's more like 4 times a week? No wonder her skin is bad!
You shouldn't get away with it if your working out and sweating everyday. I think everyone except Siobhan knows this is the cause of her skin problem

Reactions: 4
I’ve never lived in Bali but surely buying a full shop and cooking from it is still cheaper than ordering in food? She’s spouting shite. Sure the ungraceful guide do anything as cheap as possible and they cook from scratch in SE Asia. She’s some muppet. She’d want to put her maths degree 🤓 to use 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never lived in Bali but surely buying a full shop and cooking from it is still cheaper than ordering in food? She’s spouting shite. Sure the ungraceful guide do anything as cheap as possible and they cook from scratch in SE Asia. She’s some muppet. She’d want to put her maths degree 🤓 to use 🙄
Hang on a minute, she has a maths degree?! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s absolutely nuts! I don’t know how she can eat all that take away stuff. I’d be so sick of it. Imagine not having any food in the house! She’s such a sickener. Everything about her today has pissed me off, the food, throwing the weights around and just her in general.

Reactions: 6
Financial and actuarial maths to be more ‘Siobhan specific’ 🤓🤓🤓 She keeps it quiet and doesn’t talk about it much, so I don’t think many people would know 😂😂😂
Excuse me, I seem to remember her saying her background is actually in Software engineering 🤓🤓🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she slap down the weights every.single.time!!!
It’s so unnecessary and you can see people in the background of the video just staring at her for doing it!
Absolutely ridiculous. She slammed down a bar with 5kg plates each side. That is not heavy. Slamming those particular sizes down like that turns them to absolute shite too. If that was my gym I’d be telling her to stop or she’d be getting the door.

Reactions: 7
Wonder
Financial and actuarial maths to be more ‘Siobhan specific’ 🤓🤓🤓 She keeps it quiet and doesn’t talk about it much, so I don’t think many people would know 😂😂😂
wonder how many points she got in the Leaving to get on that course 🤔🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It can sometimes be cheaper to eat from restaurants rather than cook yourself , I haven't been to Bali but it's true in Thailand. But it's absolutely mental that's she'd never have food in the house or cook a few meals for herself. Imagine all the lovely fruit in Bali.

Imagine boring that age with no responsibilities at all and not washing yourself and cooking for yourself hahaha.

So funny all she does is Q and As, she thinks they are are content. I was wondering that too how does she track calories when she doesn't cook. She always says she is in calorie deficit but has no idea how many calories she eats lol.

She is a complete idiot. She said she has no savings. Who spends all their money to fly first class when they have no money lol. I could fly first class if I had decided to having no savings and didn't have to pay taxes but I'm not fool. Her finances are obviously not in order so I'd she definitely pays no taxes either. What a complete idiot haha.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't believe her on the no savings shite she has a pension fund set up I'm pretty sure so I think she wants us to think she is just being a solo traveller living on a shoe string budget yet eats and drinks whatever she likes and parties every weekend. Has a villa rented for a couple of years and is always trying to push her swipe ups etc.

Reactions: 2
There’s fresh fruit and veg markets EVERYWHERE in Asia! Grocery shops could be expensive but I would literally only buy things like meat and other bits there that I wouldn’t get at a market. I used to eat out and order food in a lot too,it is cheap don’t get me wrong and super handy but it does add up and there’s no excuse when the markets are dirt cheap for the freshest and tastiest produce, the local people are so grateful of your custom too but I doubt she cares about that. You feel like crap eating out or getting takeaways there with all the oil they use in the food (not good for skin either obvs 👀) she’s so lazy and self entitled she really grinds my gears. I hate when she slams down the weights too it’s probably because she’s too weak to lower them down properly!

Reactions: 8
Yeah
There’s fresh fruit and veg markets EVERYWHERE in Asia! Grocery shops could be expensive but I would literally only buy things like meat and other bits there that I wouldn’t get at a market. I used to eat out and order food in a lot too,it is cheap don’t get me wrong and super handy but it does add up and there’s no excuse when the markets are dirt cheap for the freshest and tastiest produce, the local people are so grateful of your custom too but I doubt she cares about that. You feel like crap eating out or getting takeaways there with all the oil they use in the food (not good for skin either obvs 👀) she’s so lazy and self entitled she really grinds my gears. I hate when she slams down the weights too it’s probably because she’s too weak to lower them down properly!
Yeah see that’s a good point. Whenever she does cook or buy food it’s highly processed shite and rarely raw ingredients so that’s why she prob finds it so expensive

Reactions: 2
Yeah

Yeah see that’s a good point. Whenever she does cook or buy food it’s highly processed shite and rarely raw ingredients so that’s why she prob finds it so expensive
Yeah I bought my fruit and veg once from a Walmart nearby as I was in there anyways and it was so expensive compared to the market beside my house, I was just too lazy to go to both places but I never did again because I wasn’t on great money in my job so had to budget 😅 so that’s probably what she meant

yeah I live in Asia and if you want to buy pasta sauce its like 5euro instant coffee is 10euro etc. western things are imported. but honestly getting takeaways delivered isnt much more expensive than buying the food at the market even if you don't buy western imported stuff. I don't do it all the time though cos I like cooking and also it's probably not healthy. but yeah she does need to learn to cook lol. The fresh fruit and vegetables in Asia is one honestly of the perks of living here compared to ireland

Reactions: 3
The throwing of the weights around is so annoying and disrespectful to the other gym members but what really gets me though (and I'm probably being petty) is the way she constantly checks of her watch every time she finishes an exercise 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does she ever work out without recording herself? Every single day and every single session she has to record herself. But worse than that, no-one else there is recording themselves for the gram. They're all just working flat out and seem to be enjoying it. For years now she has been recording every single lift she has ever done, crossfit practice, now yoga and posting the screenshot of her run time. Is this content? It's not as if it is educational, or instructional content. It is just for her ego.

Reactions: 7
Does she ever work out without recording herself? Every single day and every single session she has to record herself. But worse than that, no-one else there is recording themselves for the gram. They're all just working flat out and seem to be enjoying it. For years now she has been recording every single lift she has ever done, crossfit practice, now yoga and posting the screenshot of her run time. Is this content? It's not as if it is educational, or instructional content. It is just for her ego.
She has the physique of someone who only works out for that small time she's on camera. Pop into gym, record a few lifts, leg it for food, head home & not shower!

We'd get more actual fitness content if she put the camera on the other people in the gym - like Sam Bishop's gf maybe 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.