Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever work out without recording herself? Every single day and every single session she has to record herself. But worse than that, no-one else there is recording themselves for the gram. They're all just working flat out and seem to be enjoying it. For years now she has been recording every single lift she has ever done, crossfit practice, now yoga and posting the screenshot of her run time. Is this content? It's not as if it is educational, or instructional content. It is just for her ego.
Yes- that is literally the content she 'needs' to be classed as a 'sponsored athlete' - a title that still baffles me because she doesn't compete in anything??

She has the physique of someone who only works out for that small time she's on camera. Pop into gym, record a few lifts, leg it for food, head home & not shower!
We'd get more actual fitness content if she put the camera on the other people in the gym - like Sam Bishop's gf maybe 😏
I've said that many times- she has no 'goals' as such, and her physique goes from lean (when in Ireland and running all the time) to 'chunkier' when she's back in Bali and slamming down weights and eating and drinking all round her.

I'm just baffled how anyone can find her inspirational- I can't think of one thing that she has done that is 'unique', and she's such a contradiction- constant yoyo dieting (just say you're maintaining and live your life ffs!!) , giving out about her strength going down when she does the bare minimum etc...

Reactions: 12
Look at your body from a place of love and not self loathing.. does she realise how she goes on most of the time???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she never read before this?! I don’t understand how people have to read books to discover themselves and throw out these quotes 😡

Reactions: 2
You shouldn't get away with it if your working out and sweating everyday. I think everyone except Siobhan knows this is the cause of her skin problem
Absolutely with Gyming, I meant maybe without u cud in Ireland. I gym and I'd obviously have to shower after and hair a day 2 with Dry shampoo! But there in that heat you'd be soaked like and shtink??

Reactions: 5
Absolutely with Gyming, I meant maybe without u cud in Ireland. I gym and I'd obviously have to shower after and hair a day 2 with Dry shampoo! But there in that heat you'd be soaked like and shtink??
You wouldn't even have to wash it everyday as such, just rinse off the sweat. It would dry so easily in the heat. I followed SOH for a long time, when she was somewhat relatable. But now she's just repeating a cycle of overeating, boozing & exercising as punishment. Just a different form of binging & purging. With an odd lack of personal hygiene. It's even more odd that she seems oblivious to it. Most fitness professionals don't like to be associated with her, Sonny, James Smith or Diren. It seems to me that any "influencer" is viewed as everything wrong with the business.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“I am so happy. I just love Bali. I never want to leave. I really love it here. So happy here on my own. Love it. Did I mention I’ve never been happier.”

Trying to convince herself me thinks.

Reactions: 19
I’ve never lived in Bali but surely buying a full shop and cooking from it is still cheaper than ordering in food? She’s spouting shite. Sure the ungraceful guide do anything as cheap as possible and they cook from scratch in SE Asia. She’s some muppet. She’d want to put her maths degree 🤓 to use 🙄
Completely agree ! Don't think she realises you can generally make more than one meal from the Ingredients 🙄😂

So swipe up to become a PT and then swipe up again to build an online PT business?
Who are these 50? Are they just people who have done the PT course? Im baffled.
Phil Graham watch out.

So swipe up to become a PT and then swipe up again to build an online PT business?
Who are these 50? Are they just people who have done the PT course? Im baffled.
Phil Graham watch out.
I'd say that's exactly what she's insinuating but I think she means shes assuming that anyone who completed the OH pt qualification has gone on to become pt's. It's an online course that can be completed in the comfort of your own home (like most in fairness!🙈😂) Theres no mention of doing online PT, though that's definitely an option in this climate.
(Only??) 50 eejits have paid to do the pt course that she provides (that other companies provide cheaper) She personally has feck all to do with it I wouldn't imagine.

Reactions: 3
Nothing winds me up more than these PTs who suddenly turn into business gurus. Honestly these people wouldn’t have the first clue how to run a business in the real world. And I include Phil
Graham in that. He has brain washed all these PTs thinking he is this hotshot know it all business guru.

Reactions: 8
It’s an actual joke that you can do a PT course online in the comfort of your own home. As long as Siobh gets her dolla though 🤑🤑🤑

She might delve into the aliexpress jewellery market yet. A chain with a set of dumb bells or with a bar and weights. Or maybe a chain made of letters 'living differently' or 'just go'
Could boost the coffers nicely.

• Haha
This actually annoys me so much, become a PT from in front of a screen 🙄 Im a PT, 6 months of practical and classroom work. You need to learn how to teach someone by actually doing it, cannot be done in front of a screen 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
I say the funds are low, so she's Pushing MP crap until daddy send her a care package, she'll be on the piss bitching and moaning tonight, watching Dublin win and start crying that she wishes she was going to to final, even thou she's never been to a league match, she's a proper band wagoner

I officially hate the word 'metcons' 😡
I dont know what metcons are, let alone a tracker Mortage. Although those bikes are cheaper on mandm direct.

• Haha
I say the funds are low, so she's Pushing MP crap until daddy send her a care package, she'll be on the piss bitching and moaning tonight, watching Dublin win and start crying that she wishes she was going to to final, even thou she's never been to a league match, she's a proper band wagoner
Ohhhh 100% loves to jump on the band wagon when it comes to hurling or gaelic, or anything to do with being irish in general.

Shes fake irish

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.