Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I know we all look rough when we have a hangover but why tell us and show all the hangover food today it doesn't exude confidence that u will have a dependable coach that isn't out on the lash every weekend.

Reactions: 3
Day 32 in the OH Fitness house. It's Sunday. Siobhan is hungover again. She swears she is not drinking next weekend. She orders hangover food for the cure. Rinse and repeat. Furnace spots opening tomorrow or Tues. Get the plebs on board to fund the living differently that is actually the same day in and day out. We should be inspired and empowered though because its not Ireland and its not 9 to 5.
I would love to know the feedback from the retreat in Spain and the previous Bali ones. There was controversy around the pricing of those at the time. I wonder if the people who went look back and think it was worth it.
You are forgetting "must tag James Smith in some kind of memory or post to get his attention" weekly

Reactions: 7
The fact that Siobhan likes this is giving me so many lols of a Monday but also so many questions. How long before she too is offering a free trial? Or is she deluded enough to this that her emails are the same thing and she’s not the exact type of pushy PT

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact that Siobhan likes this is giving me so many lols of a Monday but also so many questions. How long before she too is offering a free trial? Or is she deluded enough to this that her emails are the same thing and she’s not the exact type of pushy PT
OMG If that post wasn't a dig at her I'd be shocked tbh?!? Her liking it is hilarious!! I think he's made subtle digs at her (things she's posted) before if I'm not mistaken?

Reactions: 7
She has openly admitted she sits in her own sweat all morning and into the afternoon,
No wonder your skin is in tit and you look bait.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I see she’s on the sneaky beg for a #gifted turkey from Kerrigans again this year. Beyond cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes so mangey she gets stuff sent yo the gym so she doesn't have to pay customs? God forbid shed have to pay a bit of tax🤨

I see she’s on the sneaky beg for a #gifted turkey from Kerrigans again this year. Beyond cringe.
She is quickly becoming a parody fitness account. Just in it for the Freebies for her and family.
Will be followed up with Christmas week pic of her Mam pick up a turkey ( and I'm not talking about getting SOH from the airport)
But its not a freebie to SOH - its a royalty for her promoting the business on her Global platform. Absolute notions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems thats all you get with my protein.. a camel toe.. nothing to recommend them at all

Reactions: 5
I bought the myprotein gear #influenced. Find the quality is terrible and not comfy at all, really thick itchy seams. Sticking to my Nike.

Reactions: 4
I bought the myprotein gear #influenced. Find the quality is terrible and not comfy at all, really thick itchy seams. Sticking to my Nike.
If they can give these clowns a 33% off discount code - and still make a profit, you have got to wonder about the quality and/or the conditions these garments are manufactured in.
MP making huge profits - Influencers making profits, some1 got to be extra paying the price for this.

If they can give these clowns a 33% off discount code - and still make a profit, you have got to wonder about the quality and/or the conditions these garments are manufactured in.
I could never understand the MP affiliate codes- they often run discounts that offer more than the affiliates! Anytime I order I wait until it's 50-60% off. (I don't order the clothes- I think they're wayyyy overpriced and crap quality)

She has openly admitted she sits in her own sweat all morning and into the afternoon,
No wonder your skin is in tit and you look bait.
Like how could u stand that in a country that hot??

I bought 1 pair of Leggings from them when I needed some Protein. Protein wasn't great but the leggings were terrible. They had a horrific seam around the top which actually seriously restricted getting them actually on, it's like they forgot oh these have to get over knees and hips like. When I did get them on they did fit but that alone it's like what the hell, awful?

Reactions: 2
The "look of the Irish" seriously what the f#@k??
She a real gobshite saying that while promoting a britosh company,
And what's with the socks? Is she copying others or is there a world shortage??

• Haha
And what's with the socks? Is she copying others or is there a world shortage??
Her sock/footwear choices are definately questionable in fairness. I think it's her desperate attempt at looking wacky and down with da kids... 😂 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Beg is beating her on numbers of followers too. Shove-on needs to accept she’s not relevant anymore. Especially when showing the same sweaty shite stories day in day out. I could do the same with my life only I prefer to focus on living mine rather than seeking validation or direction from others like a lost horse coming from the grand national. No book will change her relevance so, to all publishers - please dont cut trees down to print her garbage 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.